Alex Jones, Fake Journalist. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I am so sick of this guys fake journalism. On Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell, he claimed to have predicted 9-11. Then he said the levees in New Orleans were blown up by the Federal Government during the hurricane. Then he said, people would be put into FEMA camps and Blackwater would patrol U.S. cities.

What is with all these fake journalists these days like him and Glenn Beck where every single news story has some huge government conspiracy behind it?

Isn't it bad enough we have liars like Bill O'Reilly, and Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blitzer lying to us everyday, and we gotta have this clown?

Rolling Stone did a story on the guy this month and we're supposed to take it seriously. The author failed to mention how much crappola and inaccurate reporting Alex does. Is Rolling Stone trying to create a new generation of fake reporters?

Or is the lamestream media merely promoting its newest paid liar since Rush Limbaugh has fallen out of fashion?
By The Budget Box
What is with all these fake journalists these days like him and Glenn Beck where every single news story has some huge government conspiracy behind it?

Because that is what his journalism covers, no? We wouldn't be expecting Political journalist Nick Robinson giving us a news story about a Katie Price boob job now would we?

Really, what journalist gives us 100% accurate reporting? Not many i'm sure. I enjoy the odd listen to the guy, he's an interesting character and he does provide a lot of documents and intelligence on these government conspiracy theories.
Last edited by Cartertonian on 25 Mar 2011 06:12, edited 1 time in total. Reason: back to back posts merged
By J Oswald
Can the original poster provide any evidence to back up his assertions?
By JohnRawls
Alex Jones is a joke. He is Glenn Beck on meth. J Oswald almsot all of his retoric is a big conspiracy theory: 9-11 inside job, alieans control the government, they want to implant chips into us, they poison the water to make us dumber etc
By J Oswald
I agree with the sentiment that Alex Jones is nuts. I was using this particular post to make a point about sourcing claims.

As for aliens controlling the government...I need to call the mothership and tell them our cover's been blown. ;)
By QatzelOk
Anyone who argues with Big Brother must be brought down with unsourced insults.

This is what we must to to preserve our society.

All heretics must be ridiculed because... our elite know what they're doing, and they are doing a fantastic job of herding their sheep.
By JohnRawls
So do you also think that aliens from outer space rule our elites qatz? Do you think that government puts drugs into water to make us dumber ? Do you think 9-11 was an inside job ?
By QatzelOk
Just the last one.

The "drugs in the water to make us dumber" is something the elite would like to do, but the logistics are too difficult.

But the Elite used to sterilize natives and poor people without their knowledge.

When it was going on, you would have been like, "Yeah, and do you believe they get anal probed too! Har har!"

Sometimes, cynicism is the wrong fig leaf to protect entitlement with.
By Section Leader
Alex Jones is a mere crack-pot, the fact that he is allowed to broadcast is a testament to the fact that all his theories are bullshit.

yog_sothoth wrote:On Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell, he claimed to have predicted 9-11.

Don't you mean George Noory? Bell isn't the fulltime host anymore.

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]