Fox News at its very best - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
...using an anti-cuts protest march footage for a clip claiming Libertarianism is sweeping the UK (and not just in the heads of TPA members).

[youtube]eVxCDktOS6s[/youtube]

:lol:
By QatzelOk
Later on Fox news...

Two million Egyptian patriots flood Tehrir Square demanding cuts to corporate tax rates and that the water supply of most cities and towns be sold to multinationals.
By AlexHarrison
FOX News, I would rather spend an hour listening to David Cameron drone on about his Big Society. :knife:
By sazerac
And then once they learned of their mistake they made a public apology. As usual.
By Quantum
:lol: The TPA is a marginal movement in the UK, even amongst the right, and most Britons reject the bullshit they spout concerning spending but this doesn't stop Fox News from portraying the UK as a bastion of libertarianism. When was the last time you've seen a Randroid ranting about the evils of governing spending? That's right, you've never seen one before and it's a testament to how unpopular libertarian ideology is with the masses.

Notice how Fox confused GB with the UK? Making geographical blunders is a speciality of Fox.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So if they are disarming the Ukrainian army why i[…]

only vacation ? i think many of them moved (avoid[…]

The IDF did not raid the hospital until February 1[…]

Well that[']s the thing.. he was wrong A paper, […]