Israeli Subaru ad: hit and run on kids! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.

This ad has been making the rounds on the Internet. The Hebrew texts says, “We Will See Who Can Stand Against You.”

This slogan is, of course, king-of-the-castle talk from adults.

And while it has been disputed whether this is a real ad or a photoshop satire, what IS TRUE is that the photo is taken from a real life car "accident" video where a Jewish settler/real estate salesman ran over a few Palestinian children, and someone caught the incident on video.

IMENC wrote:David Be’eri, Director-General of the Elad settlement organization, an extremist settler real estate corporation that heavily promotes removing the Palestinians from Palestine, especially from Jerusalem, and replacing them with Jewish settlers.

the video

Whatever you think of the ad, the original incident sure makes interesting TV viewing, and the ad - real or fake - provides satire with a bite.
By GandalfTheGrey
:eek: oh dear me. I thought the soccer-ball-over-the-wall ad was bad, but this is in a whole different league.

Simply stunned.
By CounterChaos
:eh: ...This blows my mind! This is supposed to be a freedom loving democracy?
By Naruto
So watching the video, I am not sure it was staged or not. Why would a kid run in front of a car with his friends throwing rocks at it? Why would the car stop if it was intentionally going to run the kids over? Why were cameras rolling at the time of this incident?

Just questions. I'm just putting some doubt to make sure I don't assume.
By jaycola
Source
The 'Palestinian Authority' recently claimed that the ad above was made from a picture of the incident and asked that it be removed. There's just one problem: No one knows who made the ad. Could it be the 'Palestinians' themselves?
A Subaru logo sits in the bottom right-hand corner of the ad, accompanied by the sentence, “Let’s see who will stand in your way.”

A spokeswoman for Japan Auto said on Thursday that the company had nothing to do with the advertisement, saying, “We strongly condemn these elements that are trying to harm the good name of the company.”

She added that the company did not plan to take any action over the advertisement, as it has no idea where it originated from.

The advertisement, which does not appear to have been published in any mainstream media outlets, was sent to media this week by the PA Government Media Center, which called on Subaru to “take all necessary steps to stop the circulation of this despicable and disgraceful ad and condemn it.”

However, the PA, although not revealing where it had obtained the advertisement, also acknowledged that it is not clear whether the ad is genuine or whether someone not connected to the company has made use of the Subaru logo without its approval.
By Nets
That's amazing. :lol:
By danholo
Subaru should enforce this plagiarism instead. Terrorist killing weapon: No scratches!
By QatzelOk
Qatz... you made the ad didn't you?

I wish.

I'd be on Letterman and maybe get a book deal.

As long as I swear my belated loyalty to Zion. :lol:

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion an[…]

https://twitter.com/huwaidaarraf/status/1773389663[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

What wat0n is trying to distract from: https://tw[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773436787622[…]