Fox's Jehmu Green calls Tucker Carlson "bow tyin' white boy" - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
And she gets away with it!!! Albeit after Megyn Kelly apologized to the viewers.

Let it be known, if this had been a white male making a disparaging remark about blacks or Jews, they would have been fired on the spot, just like Rick Sanchez (CNN), John Derbyshire (National Review), Robert Weissberg (National Review), Don Imus, etc. etc. etc.

[youtube]Q7aCuiELelk[/youtube]

Keep it coming, angry black woman, let us know how much you really hate us white boys... :lol:
I've heard of more degrading racist slurs than "bow tying white boy".
Bow tying. Really? Than again, not really professionally dealt with.
She said it, denied it... he let it go. And somebody else appologised for it.

Besides that, I think the youtube era is not going to be good for her career.
Maas wrote:I've heard of more degrading racist slurs than "bow tying white boy".
Bow tying. Really? Than again, not really professionally dealt with.
She said it, denied it... he let it go. And somebody else appologised for it.

Besides that, I think the youtube era is not going to be good for her career.

Call any grown black man a "boy" and you're asking for trouble. Of course calling any man a boy is meant to belittle him.

The "bow tying" part must have something to do with a deep seeded hatred that "Jehmu" harbors towards rich white men, or at least well dressed white men.

I would say that Jehmu embodies about every single negative stereotype traditionally associated with overweight, short tempered black females that one can think of.
Emerald Ocean wrote:I would say that Jehmu embodies about every single negative stereotype traditionally associated with overweight, short tempered black females that one can think of.

yeah well..
"you do your white-boy talk at you black panther meeting, but not on tv please" would kind of be sufficient.
Thats what I ment that its not really dealt with professionally, by having somebody else even go appologise over it.
Besides that,.. its Fox news entertainment.
Oxymoron wrote:Yeah white boy is not very flattering, he should have called her a watermelon loving black girl :D

You are all too young to remember, but in 1993 a young (white) male college student referred to a noisy group of black girls as "water buffalo".

Wikipedia: Water buffalo incident

This sparked a national outrage, as it was white society's first brush with its own self-imposed speech code.

This brings back memories of the disciplinary board at my college: one fat lesbian, one obese black female, one nerdy Jewish kid, one normal-looking history professor, a "victim advocate", and the female director of discipline overseeing the hearing, a crude-looking butch who bore a striking resemblance to Janet Nepolitano.
This is actually a pretty interesting topic though, because it is - at least in my experience - true that people can actually get away with using certain ethnic-based attacks so long as they are deployed against people who are not prepared for it (usually European groups, East Asians, Gujarati and Punjabi Indians, etc, all fair game apparently).

Through an incredible amount of PR work, there are some groups who can get the world the grind to a halt when the slightest thing is said about them, and others that simply cannot get that kind of traction.

I'm not sure what "bow tyin'" means, but I've been called it once as part of an insult involving my ethnicity too (granted, I was indeed actually wearing a pretty cute bow-tie at the time, but still :lol: ). I let it slide though, since these things just happen.
Through an incredible amount of PR work, there are some groups who can get the world the grind to a halt when the slightest thing is said about them, and others that simply cannot get that kind of traction.

It's not through PR work that there is a great deal of sensitivity toward anti-black racism. That is the result of the civil rights movement and the progressive movement coming out of the '60s. I believe in that conception of anti-racism and find very little wrong with it except maybe one thing: the fact that concentrating on racial divisions causes class divisions to fade into the background. This results in phenomena like white lower class Americans arguing against illegal immigration using racist rhetoric, and relatively wealthy middle class Americans then reflexively arguing FOR immigration (i.e. against racism). You see how these issues become complicated.

;)
grassroots1 wrote:This results in phenomena like white lower class Americans arguing against illegal immigration using racist rhetoric, and relatively wealthy middle class Americans then reflexively arguing FOR immigration (i.e. against racism). You see how these issues become complicated.

What an elitist you are. Ridiculing working class whites for their uproar over the millions of dysfunctional, border hopping drones who have undermined their livelihood, lowered wages across the board, destroyed their public schools and turned their formerly peaceful neighborhoods into high crime gang territory. What a hypocrite!

The sad thing is that I have deep sympathies for leftist economic causes, but the leftist attack on "whiteness" and the European heritage of America has turned me into a militant critic of the mainstream left. Their insatiable itch to burn and destroy American (read: white picket fence) culture, traditions, and religion is incalculable.
There was never a "European heritage," and if there was it was killed a long time ago by individualism and consumerism. The whole concept of the "white" identity is constructed, the whole idea that working people should direct their anger at other oppressed people rather than above them, toward the people benefiting from their labor, is flawed. I grew up in a city that is an excellent example of diversity working. We don't have race wars or anything close.
grassroots1 wrote:
The whole concept of the "white" identity is constructed, the whole idea that working people should direct their anger at other oppressed people rather than above them, toward the people benefiting from their labor, is flawed.

Quoted from Karl Marx himself?

Why don't you at least give him the dignity of a reference! :lol:

grassroots1 wrote:
I grew up in a city that is an excellent example of diversity working. We don't have race wars or anything close.

Wait till THE BIG ONE... Your multicultural Utopia will be like Katrina 2.0. :knife:

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]