Cut PBS - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By AlwaysOnDuty
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2012/11/27/kevin-clash-elmo-sesame-street-sex-charge/1729681/
Seems that the Double Rs had it RIGHT all along to slash public broadcasting stations. Look at what the liberal types have been doing off the clock! Man oh man this doesnt come as a surprise to me NO SIR. Didnt it occur to anyone else that if you got a grown adult living his life through a hand puppet and pretending to be a tickle me elmo baby kid that he would have a hankering to get his hands on something else when the puppet wasnt on the hand. Im sure there was times when he had both hands busy but that aint for me to judge. Im sure he'll try to settle out of court and pay of the victims of his child abuse but gosh darn this man.

Furthermore why cant we have more faith based elements for our kids to watch instead of consumer based liberal who haw on PBS
By The Immortal Goon
The whole reason PBS exists is to counter "consumer based" television. The best reason for PBS was still delivered by Fred Rogers:

[youtube]yXEuEUQIP3Q[/youtube]
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]