Popular pattern psychosis - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Popular pattern psychosis: Prolonged social phenomenon consisting of sensory induced behavior and socioeconomic psychology (group-think). Triggered by cognitive pattern suggestion and recognition(exposure followed by evaluation). Producing an enigmatic cultural identity by unifying individual egos through manufactured information bias. Observed mainly in children, developing minds, and underdeveloped minds.

The deconstruction of prole culture's image idols, noting the direct reflection of trending symbols, language, on consumer patterns. Shedding light on the business of impulse release and absentminded corporate education. Trying to figure out, in an age of instant advertisement, if our identity materializes before or after each commercial break. Does a break from commercials even exist today?

For any consumption driven economy, there is natural tendency for its media to promote self-reflecting art, or self-affirming language for the consumer(international citizen). Every institution (Corporate entity) in Capitalist city has its very own corporate education system= information control agency, or propaganda department, marketing team, aka advertising agent. It is the Ad agent's job to formulate the perfect persuasion pill, a datum of suggestion, so to speak. He works tirelessly, as he maps the consumer's mind, prodding at its vulnerabilities and primitive hardwired reactions. Finally crafting a blurb of manufactured manipulation, hoping to promulgate through electronic channels, penetrating its target audience's mind, body, and soul.

Although the crafting of an advertisement is very objective, its sublime subjective content is made exclusively for that special someone. One shouldn't look at an advertisement as some promotional piece, no, it is far more intricate and intimate. Each Advertisement is a commercially packaged identity. An AD for an ID, . Promoting a product which should reflect the consumer's personality, behavior, morality. The product will become an extension of the consumer's ego, inner thoughts, fears, identity! Immediately, the short term euphoria of giving the consumer an identity and purpose in life, fades... And it is here we find the long term effects which will help reassure, once again, the consumer's values. Eventually the thoughts of individual egos will accumulate and form the super ego, which ultimately is our cultural identity. This collection of similar minds forged by corporate education is designed to create a self-sustaining market of demand & supply. The demand is for identity, and the supply is fragments of identity.

So if advertisements serve forth an inward reflection of our culture's identity, then its product would be an outward manifestation of that cultural identity. If you find truth in my last sentence... Then I must ask, what kind of observations have you, considering various identities being promoted in media today? Do the values presented aid your standard of living? Can you turn off your primal instincts long enough to shape an original opinion? What kind of profit margin does the dean of corporate education require before we are entirely satisfied with who we are?

You may think about what I said above, but I wish to dive right in now. I will now tell you what I observe through sensory stimulation while looking over Taylor Swift's Shake it Off, since it is current and very popular with developing minds in the year 2014. What kind of person connects with this music? I hope this serves as an example of popular pattern psychosis.

"I stay out too late
Got nothing in my brain
That's what people say, mmm-mmm

I go on too many dates [chuckle]
But I can't make them stay
At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm

But I keep cruising
Can't stop, won't stop moving
It's like I got this music
In my mind
Saying, "It's gonna be alright."

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

I never miss a beat
I'm lightning on my feet
And that's what they don't see, mmm-mmm
That's what they don't see, mmm-mmm

I'm dancing on my own (dancing on my own)
I make the moves up as I go (moves up as I go)
And that's what they don't know, mmm-mmm
That's what they don't know, mmm-mmm

But I keep cruising
Can't stop, won't stop grooving
In my mind

Shake it off, I shake it off,
I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off,
I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off

Hey, hey, hey
Just think while you've been getting down and out about the liars and the dirty, dirty cheats of the world,
You could've been getting down to this sick beat.

My ex-man brought his new girlfriend
She's like "Oh, my god!" but I'm just gonna shake.
And to the fella over there with the hella good hair
Won't you come on over, baby? We can shake, shake, shake

Yeah ohhh

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate (haters gonna hate)
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break (mmmm)
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake (and fake, and fake, and fake)

I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off (you've got to),
I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off"

[youtube]nfWlot6h_JM[/youtube]
Wow,
246,758,895 views!
That's some market share!
"I stay out too late
Got nothing in my brain

With the tempo beating like one conscious heart, Taylor decides to lighten the mood, with distilled impulse release! Everyone sing along now, move your body to the tribal drum! Does Taylor Swift stay out too late? No, but her anxious boundary pushing tween/teenage listeners do. Adults don't have curfews. So with this opening line we establish who this song is for. Since her fanclub stays out too late, they may receive poor marks on their grades, mmm-mmm. Leading to their parents and supervisors to state, you have nothing for brains. But don't worry, it's just what people say, you know, it's just what people say, you know.
I go on too many dates [chuckle]
"But I can't make them stay
At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm

I search for love, but it I can't retain. For the young lovers soul searching, yadda yadda yadda, cliche. Taylor must of paid top dollar to buy these lyrics, for they pierce the very heart of her audience. Although, all their coming of age angst is no big deal, promiscuity is natural and humorous.
"But I keep cruising
Can't stop, won't stop moving
In my mind

I don't care what people think, I'm doing me and it feels good. I do what I want when I want, no consequence. It's like what Taylor says, I'll be fine.

Of course, accompanied by the video, Taylor will use sex to sell the identity she is presenting. And shake it off focuses on sexual imagery, but also impulse release and pathological denial. If shaking it off is a defense mechanism, then surely the main chorus is designed to defend its identity. Everyone should know, some people will act like this, or act like that, but you shouldn't let that stop you from being the kind of self-absorbed consumer you want to be.
I never miss a beat
I'm lightning on my feet
And that's what they don't see, mmm-mmm
That's what they don't see, mmm-mmm

When one is fully expressing their identity, the critics never get to see. Maybe if the critics understood how good one is at being oneself, they would appreciate me for me. All of which boils down to self-pity and being misunderstood.
I'm dancing on my own (dancing on my own)
I make the moves up as I go (moves up as I go)
And that's what they don't know, mmm-mmm
That's what they don't know, mmm-mmm

After all, I'm independent, and I don't even have to have wisdom in my freedom. Again, impulse release, and suggesting that choreography, prolonged thought, or goal-making, is not needed to be free and independent. People cause stress by not knowing how to stop thinking, and should just act according to emotion.
Hey, hey, hey
Just think while you've been getting down and out about the liars and the dirty, dirty cheats of the world,
You could've been getting down to this sick beat.
Give me your complete attention, Taylor wants you to not think. And if you're thinking, please think about her music, and how you feel so good when you listen to Taylor's music. Please stay in denial of the real world, come back and live the identity corporate education gives you!
My ex-man brought his new girlfriend
She's like "Oh, my god!" but I'm just gonna shake.
And to the fella over there with the hella good hair
Won't you come on over, baby? We can shake, shake, shake

Casual promiscuity is the best way to attract companionship.
Yeah ohhh

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate (haters gonna hate)
I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break (mmmm)
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake (and fake, and fake, and fake)

I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off (you've got to),
I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off"

I command you to listen to my music because you feel comfortable when you listen to my music. Don't think, consume, reproduce, don't think, consume reproduce. Denial of problems is good. Taking responsibilities for your actions is bad. Just shake it off.

Symbolist power

Follow those trends, become the next victim of popular pattern psychosis.

-RT
Without any doubt whatsoever this is the weirdest post I've every seen*.

* I won't say 'read' because I've a life to be getting on with.
OllytheBrit wrote:Without any doubt whatsoever this is the weirdest post I've every seen*.

* I won't say 'read' because I've a life to be getting on with.

[youtube]JI8AMRbqY6w[/youtube]
Put the glasses on!
I'm going to assume you are unfamiliar with McLuhan's Mechanical Bride. That book examines newspaper articles and offers an explanation concerning the subconscious message behind printed symbols. What I did here, with one of America's top 40 songs is no different than what McLuhan was doing in the fifties.

It isn't my fault you dismiss the power of symbols. Although, you use them everyday to tell me what you think.
Look, the use of language prompted you to let me know, this thread is very alien to you. Apparently, popular consciousness and its source is of no interest to you. Too bad, you should take some time and examine material that has influence over millions of people.

I enjoy deconstructing popular music, because subliminal information is everywhere. For instance, I could psychoanalyze Meghan Trainor's All About That Bass, and instantly recognize its real message for the mass of consumers. All about that bass, no treble, suggests "We are all about that ass, no trouble in being fat," and that's just the chorus. And guess what, it reflects the market economy perfectly, as we design crash test dummies (http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/23/tech/innovation/obese-crash-test-dummies-mci/) that resemble our obese consumer. So you see, All about that bass caters to the market and identity of obese America. It also uses the primitive hardwired reaction of sexual imagery to keep your attention, with a catchy beat, all the obese youth can rejoice and repopulate the market.

Of course, the fat person's identity is one quantifiable market of consumers, so naturally, advertisements will be created to comfort the identity of the overweight consumer. All of this reflects & reveals part of our nation's collective cultural identity. Like I said above, corporate education creates demand for identity, while it supplies fragments of identity. Taylor Swift's Shake it off, is a fragment of identity, All about that bass, is a fragment of identity...
[youtube]7PCkvCPvDXk[/youtube]
How does the market work?
With fragments of identity serving as the consumer's conception of self, the consumer must extract pieces from the manufactured(programmed) environment, an environment corporate education offers. The market churns with top down control (following monetary profit), creating alienated populations on the bottom who only know how to consume so they have existential purpose in life. What does it mean to be an alienated person and part of an alienated population? It means to be a person who does not have a clear notion of one's own identity and has little if any involvement in crafting his/her environment. The alienated person, instead, is a person holding opposed notions of identity at the same time (identity dichotomy) and desperately explores the artificial environment for relief from identity crisis.

With each new fragmented identity, a person searches corporate education's environment for one whole identity. While this search occupies the mind of the seeker as each new environment presents new possibilities, it is abolishing past encounters with old environments(just in case the consumer clings on for too long to one market trend). Not to mention any time it takes for each consumer to recognize patterns when under attack by novel/new experiences. But the key to consumption driven economics is to progress and make old identities obsolete, this maintains the policy of fragmented identity, forcing the consumer to search the void of advertisement, looking for an identity which doesn't even exist.

When victims of popular pattern psychosis get together, they feel empowered & encouraged, their identity dichotomy becomes group-think. The ego builds the super ego, and finally... consumer culture emerges.
By Rich
The problem with this sort of thing is that its very them and us. Humans manipulate and deceive each other. Marketing by large Corporations is just one facet of this ancient human characteristic. Conservatives tend to play the same trick, its just they cast the manipulators as evil liberals. The Nazis took this idiocy to its extreme where by the Jews became the only manipulators and the Jews and the pure, altruistic anti-Semites being the only subjects of the historical process with everyone else objects in this manichean fantasy.
This is classic, RT.

+1. RT and Olly make a great double act. Keep it up guys - this is comedy gold!
OllytheBrit wrote:Curiouser and curiouser.

Am I the one at a loss for words because I am generating succinct metaphor? (I swear, if I find out you're insulting my written thoughts )
Or are you Alice experiencing my rabbit hole (Thread. Get your bloody head out of the wanking wheel)?
Whatever, this etymological dilemma can not deter my Word.

I'm no longer going to provide Potemkin with funny bunnies.

Perhaps it isn't time for RhetoricThug, your supreme iconoclast, to address public education and its hand in shaping our consumer prole cult role. Even though one can easily imagine how the ding dinging of intrusive bells, compartmentalized study of subjects, annual reorientation of teachers students and environment, provide the groundwork (conditioning) for adults who will live their entire life through fragments of prepackaged commercial identities. Yes, and it isn't hard to see our public education's obsession with trivialized units of measurement (grading system) trying to refine a whole group of persons and quantify their degree of intellectual capacity, providing the system of economic perception which will tell these students of consumption what they are worth in the real world. Forcing every student to regurgitate information biases. Also, indoctrinating competitive technique by allowing public comparison of trivial achievements and extracurricular gladiator trophies. And... no, I promised I would not provide anymore funny bunnies. Eventually I will deconstruct the relationship between class building and empire building... But not right now, not here... I don't have the enthusiasm, I'd rather just share this moment with you.

(Pleaseusetheblankspacestothink) (thankyou)

I originally wanted to tell you people why I decided to call my insight Popular pattern psychosis.
Here, this is relevant. Feast your senses on this

The invention of the alphabet, like the invention of the wheel, was the translation or reduction of a complex, organic interplay of spaces into a single space. The phonetic alphabet reduced the use of all the senses at once, which is oral speech, to a merely visual code. Today, such translation can be effected back and forth through a variety of spatial forms which we call the "media of communication." But each of these spaces has unique properties and impinges upon our other senses or spaces in unique ways.
Today, then, it is easy to understand the invention of the alphabet because, as A.N. Whitehead pointed out in "Science and the Modern World" (p. 141) the great discovery of the nineteenth century was the discovery of the method of discovery:

"The greatest invention of the nineteenth century was the invention of the method of invention. A new method entered into life. In order to understand our epoch, we can neglect all the details of change, such as railways, telegraphs, radios, spinning machines, synthetic dyes. We must concentrate on the method in itself; that is the real novelty which has broken up the foundations of old civilization... One element in the new method is just the discovery of how to set about bridging the gap between the scientific ideas, and the ultimate product. It is a process of disciplined attack upon one difficulty after another."

The method of invention, as Edgar Poe demonstrated in his "Philosophy of Composition," is simply to begin with the solution of the problem or with the effect intended. Then one backtracks, step by step, to the point from which one must begin in order to reach the solution or effect. Such is the method of the detective story, of the symbolist poem, and of modern science. It is, however, the twentieth century step beyond this method of invention which is needed for understanding the origin and action of such forms as the wheel or the alphabet. And that step is not the backtracking from product to starting point, but the following of process in isolation from product. To follow the contours of process as in psychoanalysis provides the only means of avoiding the product of process, namely neurosis or psychosis.

Gutenberg Galaxy (p. 51-52)
Potemkin wrote:+1. RT and Olly make a great double act. Keep it up guys - this is comedy gold!

Well you must admit - RT's posts are seriously surrealistic? Image
That's the spirit, Olly - you make an awesome straight guy to act as a foil for RT's faux-insanity.

I'm disappointed in you, Potemkin. There is nothing fake about corporate education and its insane method of propagation. I challenge you to make a video that reaches one million views in one month, using tribal rhythm and absentminded lyrics, then go on to sell your brand (identity) to America's youth so they can imitate your art. You will fail, unless you cater to current market trends. Nonetheless, give it a try, Potemkin, it will occupy your mind so you don't have to go around slighting my thread.

Popular culture's music is like fast food. It requires minimal talent, uses evolutionary instinct as ploy to bypass thoughtful discretion, catches your sensorium through careful presentation, and makes corporations rich.

Sex in pop music is no different than salt or sugar used in cheap sustenance, you instinctively want it. The product isn't necessarily healthy, but it will fill you up and keep you coming back for more.
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 11 Nov 2014 19:39, edited 3 times in total.
I agree with you for the most part, RT, that popular culture is being forced down our throats by the corporate elite and cultural standards are falling for sure. It can't be all bad though. I mean, that new Taylor swift song sure is catchy! I know I should hate it, but it's just too hard to keep fighting the inevitable...
Thank you Yeezus, Barbados mistress, and Sir Cart-knee-knight. Starting another manic prole-cult Monday will be a little easier this week. Thank you for delivering such a musically attuned popular pattern. The doo-doo-beatle boy pops his chords like the walmart worker bee beeps touch-screen buttons. Hopefully the "we are the world" generation bebops the bingo game to the tune of the checkout counter.

The proletariat can jam to their misery while the composer gets off on accumulated pain. In three-short weeks, fourfiveseconds (everyone can count thanks to compulsory outcome based education) reached over fifty million views. Of course, I shall not calculate the looped repeat beat played by the working class groundhog's day DJ. Maybe Paul truly believes in Lennon's Working Class Hero. What do you think?

Here we have three pop icons dressed as crack addled stiffs, hoping the weekend brings a great sting of pleasure. It's finally Friday folks, from the East to West shores of America, rejoice, the wheel keeps rotating. Now relax and watch this subliminal satire by your favorite wealthy prole cult image idols .
[youtube]kt0g4dWxEBo[/youtube]
I think I've had enough, I might get a little drunk
I say what's on my mind, I might do a little time
Cause all of my kindness, is taken for weakness

After spending a whole day of your finite life doing something you don't want to do... It's time to drink. The politically correct society incriminates your true feelings. You care too much about your fellow proletariat, yet you never catch a break from mind-numbing toil.

Now I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday, mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh thats all I want

1.2.3.4.5. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday... Very good worker bee. It's sexually suggestive humpday, which means you're two days away from the weekend. When the weekend gets here you're going to go wild. Wildin isn't a word, but you understand 21st century commercial newspeak. However, you don't understand that the jokes on you, you're a little worker bee. Wish someone would tell thee...
Woke up an optimist, sun was shining I'm positive
Then I heard you was talkin' trash
Hold me back I'm bout' to spaz

Woke up feeling great, then I was confronted straight out the gate... Went to bed a pessimist.

However, Yeezus went to bed a satirist.

I swear I wish somebody would try it
Ooh thats all I want

Blackout over the weekend with some brew, sports, and other propaganda.

And I know that you're up tonight
Thinkin' how could I be so selfish
But you called bout a thousand times wondering where I been
Now I know that your up tonight
Thinkin' how could I be so reckless
But I just can't apologize, I hope you can understand

The weekend is for absent-minded recklessness. I understand.

If I go to jail tonight, promise you'll pay my bail
See they want to buy my pride, but that just ain't up for sale
See all of my kindness, is taken for weakness

Obviously pride is for sale if this someone made money from this song.

Ooh thats all I want

Ooh thats all I want

"We as musicians have to inspire people who go to work everyday."
[youtube]JF2YbvRLkno[/youtube]

-RT
For this edition of 'Popular Pattern Psychosis,' I shall be using the youtube to give you cultural insight directly from the folks on the street, or I mean stream...

You know what. I have a sister in the 5th grade. She loves listening to music. I am extremely disappointed that she will listen to this eventually. This will trend. I don't want her to know what milf means at her age. The whole song is an assault on a women's image as well as our values. Don't take me as a conservative or something cause I'm not. I'm a teenager myself living in a world where most songs are to the subject of sex and drugs. What has happened to songs of meaning? Songs that would make a change in the world. I really hope this song gets heavily criticized and hopefully taken off the website. This probably beats the Coco song by OG-Genesis

Fergie has always been like this yall needa recognize, literally.

Can someone please explain to me why music sucks nowadays. Why does every fucking song sound the same! Why can't we have songs like changes by tupac or slts by nirvana or Kashmir by led zeppelin or whatever. Songs that actually mean something. Nowadays they just sing about tits and ass I know you need songs like this if partying or something but we also need serious songs thst actually has effort put into it. After 2000s music just went downhill.

People forget easily that pop music is about to have fun... The intention here is make you dance with a party lyric, and the message is that u can be and feel sexy even if you're a mom.

Its like all the retards combined their extra chromosomes to make this song.

Time to repent my sins after watching this video.

Now...What kind of reaction does this music video provoke? Let's dissect this weaponized piece of art for the sake of humanity. First off, I will reiterate something from my 'Public Ceremony or Occult Ritual' thread (please go give it a read if you missed it).

"Hollywood created a new brand of pantheism by illuminating the silver screen with lesser & higher art forms. These art forms structure new associations (cognitive connections) & paint new fields of awareness for the masses. Roman gods had been lesser or higher archetypes that embodied (while diversifying the field of awareness) material & spiritual reasoning for the plebeian. Today, movies act as metaphors (mythic forms) which bring specialized perspectives to life for commoners. Movies tend to consciously & unconsciously communicate (encode/decode) point of view as process & establish ground rules for the commoner's worldly & spiritual relationships."

Fergie acts to give the prole-cult culture what they want or what they think they want, that hyper-sexual stream of soft-core smut. With her screen mafia counterparts, these MILF$ gang-bang the viewer's ears & eyes as they condition each viewer to accept sexual overtones & the suggestive identity of the MILF. Similar to recent streams of musical pornography (Think Miley Cyrus- Wrecking Ball, Nicki Minaj- Anaconda, etc), sex tends to be the salt of pop music, and people like sloppy seconds as millions of listeners approve of regressive forms of expression. With over nine million views in a few days this degenerate PSYOP tries to change the definition of MILF, nullify the family, and make masturbation America's greatest pastime, within the time frame of a few minutes.

We all know that the brothel is online, and it doesn't have walls, any peeping tom may eye-spy some sexual scenario through the computer. Alexa-ratings try not place emphasis on the brothel websites, but we know how 'powerful' the pornography industry can be. Meaning to say, the porn industry impacts video formats & internet traffic... So why not commercially capitalize on the silent culture of sex? It's perfect, with every man woman & child holding a portal to the internet in their hands, Fergia decided to play off the popular search term 'Milf' and design her own piece of smut around well established parameters, because, you know, she is so creative. The conditioned definition of Milf is 'Mom I'd Like to...' but since hashtags & Orwellian newspeak dominate our internet applications, her marketing team decided to change it to 'Mom I'd Like to Follow.'

Oh praise be to the genius who decided to create one triple entendre out of MILF. As popular culture is hustled, we are being nudged into perceiving three definitions of the MILF simultaneously.
Mom I'd Like to Follow
1. Mom I'd Like to... (playing off the well-known definition)
2. Sexy Independent women can be role models
3. Follow me on social media

Right, let's start undressing this attack on our sensibilities.

In proper brainwashing fashion, you have one militaristic beat repetitively playing in the background whispering 'work it, work it, work it,' or something like that over & over again. Note that milk is the motif in this video due to its qualities & mental resonance. Also note that particular satanic sects use milk for baptisms.

You got that, you got that, you got that milk money
I got that, I got that, I got that MILF money
I got that MILF money
I got that MILF money
I got that MILF money
I got that MILF money

Fergia is one self-aware visual prostitute as she offers us her 'services' in MILF-ville. Older woman wish to prey on younger men, as younger men exchange their 'milk money' for some 'milf money.' Notice the sexual imagery and positions of various props and people. The main idea on display: Being a sexual predator is culturally acceptable if you are one sexually attractive independent mother.

Heard you in the mood for a little MILFshake
Welcome to the Dairy Dutchess Love Factory
I could whip it up, fix you up straight away
Come on in the front door, leaving at the back door
Whip it, flip it, hey

Manipulating your emotions, Fergia is gyrating her body and shaking her milf assets to attract viewers. This verse is filled with obvious sexual innuendo.

Been working at your service to give it to ya
Didn't mean to make you nervous, you motherfucker

Translation: "I'm older and successful, let me service your senses, I'm in control, don't be shy or nervous just because I'm older."

Me and the girls, up in the club
Hating ass hoes, but I don't give a fuck
Running amok, owning the spot
Buying the bar like I bought all these rocks
I been working all week, now where the hell is my drink?
Hair and nails is on fleek
All my girls on fleek

Don't think, consume. When you're an adult, you can do whatever you want because you're independent & hard working. Followed by a play on slang primarily used by the younger generations.

Cause we I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T
Do you know what that means?
Can't see me B-R-O-K-E
I'm P-A-I-D
You heard about me, I'm saying

Listen to Fergia, when you are one fierce independent woman you'll never be broke and you'll always be making money. Forget about family values and sexual morality, focus on sex & material success.

I got that, I got that, I got that MILF...

Let me brainwash you by repeating this over & over again, you are getting very sleepy, very very sleepy...

I've been whippin' this up
I've been tippin' this cup
I've been waiting my turn
I've been working so hard
Got my spirit turnt up
And I can't stop now
I've been running so long
I been vibing so strong
I want it, I need it, I got it for real
I love it, we want it
I'll feed you this meal
Hey mama, I did it, the top of the hill
Been a minute, don't forget it, motherfucker I'm ill

Same song & dance, hedonistic materialism supporting the contemporary economic/spiritual paradigm. She is feeding you her immoral vibration, and like Miley Cyrus said "We can't stop."

"Turn down for what?" Party, sex, party sex, sensual pleasure, give up your soul to Satanic principles.

Now lemme see you milfshake
(Lemme see you milfshake)
I got that MILF money
I got that MILF money
I got that MILF money
(Lemme see you milfshake)
I got that MILF money
I got that MILF money
I got that MILF money

This one goes out to the brainless 'twerk-it' generation. Stop thinking, just do, do, do, doo-doo.

I'm so disgusted by this... I'm having trouble watching the video. If you can stomach it, note the masonic sigils and other occult symbols being used. The masonic checker board in the high school classroom, the sun disc on Fergia's belt, pentagram breast symbols, etc. So many subliminal suggestions in this music video, I don't know where the brainwashing begins. Perhaps you shouldn't watch it and save your senses from the abuse. The invented purpose behind such music videos: Program roles & identities for the masses. Wake up people.
Welcome back! In this edition of Popular Pattern Psychosis we'll explore Ariana Grande's Side to Side and Bon Jovi's The Devil's In The Temple. What's interesting about the latter- Jovi blatantly insults the sex fueled music industry by capitalizing on the anti-Illuminati movement.

I've been here all night (Ariana)
I've been here all day (Nicki Minaj)
And boy, got me walkin' side to side
(Let them hoes know)

24/7 orgy... followed by degrading slurs.

I'm talkin' to ya
See you standing over there with your body
Feeling like I wanna rock with your body
And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('Bout nothin')
I'm comin' at ya
'Cause I know you got a bad reputation
Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation
And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('Bout nothin')

Hedonistic materialism and absent minded relations.

These friends keep talkin' way too much
Say I should give you up
Can't hear them no, 'cause I

Stop thinking, just do.

I've been here all night
I've been here all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side
I've been here all night
I've been here all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side)

24/7 orgy.

Been tryna hide it
Baby what's it gonna hurt if they don't know?
Makin' everybody think that we solo
Just as long as you know you got me (You got me)
And boy I got ya
'Cause tonight I'm making deals with the devil
And I know it's gonna get me in trouble
Just as long as you know you got me

As long as we're following the popular pattern psychosis, we'll be alright. ;)

Say I should give you up
Can't hear them no, 'cause

Do what thou wilt.

I've been here all night
I've been here all day
I've been here all night
(Been here all night, baby)
I've been here all day
(Been here all day, baby)

24/7 orgy.

This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle
Come true yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna menage I got a tricycle

Sex lyrics and slang.

All these bitches, flows is my mini-me
Body smoking, so they call me young Nicki chimney
Rappers in they feelings cause they feelin' me
Uh, I-I give zero fucks and I got zero chill in me
Kissing me, copped the blue box that say Tiffany
Curry with the shot, just tell 'em to call me Stephanie
Gun pop and I make my gum pop
I'm the queen of rap, young Ariana run pop

Do what thou wilt, stop thinking, just do.

Say I should give him up
Can't hear them no, 'cause I

Do what thou wilt.

I've been here all night
I've been here all day
I've been here all night
(Been here all night baby)
I've been here all day
(Been here all day baby)
Boy, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side)

24/7 orgy.

This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle
Come true yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna menage I got a tricycle

This is new, this is fresh, this is cool, follow the pied piper.

The Meaning Of Ariana Grande’s ‘Side To Side’ Is Way More Sexual Than We Thought

Finally, we were blessed with “Side to Side,” a catchy pop tune featuring Nicki Minaj that’s all about having so much sex you can’t walk straight. (Yes, you read that right.)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ari ... 0d31dcc6c8

Ariana Grande speaks out after she says she was 'objectified' by male fan

Ariana Grande says she was sexually objectified by a male fan, and she's speaking out about it.
The 23-year-old pop star took to Twitter late Tuesday night to express her "hurt" over an incident that she says took place while she was out with her boyfriend, Mac Miller.

Grande told her over 42 million Twitter followers that there was a "young boy" who followed them to their car and appeared to just want a chance to meet her. That was, she said, until he looked over at her boyfriend and said, "Ariana is sexy as hell man I see you, I see you hitting that!"
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/28/entertain ... -male-fan/

What do people in the stream think?

"you want a menage, i got a tricycle.." lmao. wtf?! what the hell does that even mean. no substance lolol

And their parents let them do this shit! Wow!

They're grown ass women, they don't need their parent's permission to do anything

With videos like this she feels "objectified" you poor poor thing.

I think Everyday Music Video will be Cancel because a young man Rude Ariana and Mac. Check her Twitter account to see. Ariana doesn't deserve to be treated like a meat.

Sex sells. At least, that is what the current music industry thinks anyway. What happened to someone singing a song well, and that was enough? Now., they have to dress in lingerie, simulate sex on stage, etc. I'm no prude, but it is getting to be really exploitive, and demeaning to women in general.

Well, if that helps you get off. I tend to think it's more a matter of cold calculated marketing. But who knows?

Sex sells, so Bon Jovi offers the opposite to capture his audience. However, perhaps it isn't just a marketing strategy and maybe he's trying to send a positive moral message by attacking the Illuminati meme and insulting our hyper-sexual music industry.

This was a church
A house full of prayer
It ain't that now
I could tear it down
There's thieves at the altar
A snake wears the crown
Handing you coal, swearing it's gold

Jovi is still living on a prayer, invoking biblical lyrics to insult the music industry.

Look what they've done to this house of love
It's too late to turn the river to blood
The savior's come and gone, we're all out of time
The devil's in the temple and he ain't no friend of mine

I'd turn things around
I would if I could
Crash through the gates
Break every chain
Jail for the jailers
Sing freedom's song
Amazing grace
Burn down this place

It's too late to turn the river to blood
The savior's come and gone, we're all out of time

The devil's in the temple and he's making a mess
Got the Mona Lisa, got his hands up her dress
The gun is in his hand but he ain't gonna confess
He lies

It's too late to turn river to blood
The saviors come and gone, we're all out of time

What do people in the stream think?

People saying that He is making fun of the teen popstars or whatever are missing completely the point of the song. He is doing the opposite, showing how bad these girls are suffering on the hands of the system.

Well I don't know how BJ Vevo got this cause the other channel's got deleted a few days ago. Hope Bon Jovi Vevo doesn't get removed. I appreciate the jab at the music industry even if it was a small one. How they sometimes want to take an artist's image and twist it around to suit their own ideas of what that image should portray. That's just a small part of what they do that's wrong about the record industry in general though.

Ariana grande? lol illuminati confirmed

Mr Bovine Jodi is exposing the Illuminati music industry for what it is, lies, just like a pile of mail for Pepe Sylvia. Give this man a cigarette and coffee.

Those illuminati sons of the great whore destroyed the house of love and turned it into a dirty brothel using sex disguised as music just to make money, corrupting music, destroying quality, exploiting women to treat them as cheap whores. Thanks Jon for caring about this.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]

Based on what? On simple economics. and in t[…]

In other news ... According to his lawyers, Trum[…]