Jussie Smollett: Life and Death of an MSM Hate Hoax - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
maz wrote:It's just too much of a coincidence for me that there would be a lynching bill that needs to be passed in the House, then there would also be hoax crime that alludes to lynching and involving someone close to the same people who authored the bill, who immediately jumped and pointed "See, see? We need to pass this bill!"

But the bill didn't need this to get passed, simple as that, and people jumping on a bandwagon doesn't prove anything. It also doesn't mean much that the Smolletts are supposed to be close to the Obamas or whoever you mean to refer to. I just can't imagine the Obamas being so stupid, amateurish and uncareful that they approve of this and let it become a complete clusterfuck in three weeks, especially if Chicago is Obamaland indeed. If this had been such a high-profile conspiracy, then this thread wouldn't even exist most likely. The Smolletts thought something big and overplayed their hand. Or maybe Jussie did it alone, but they are family I guess.
maz wrote:Why did we need an anti-lynching bill in the first place,

Because of people like you who love and embrace nazis and pray for a white ethnostate.

Beren wrote:But the bill didn't need this to get passed, simple as that, and people jumping on a bandwagon doesn't prove anything. It also doesn't mean much that the Smolletts are supposed to be close to the Obamas or whoever you mean to refer to. I just can't imagine the Obamas being so stupid, amateurish and uncareful that they approve of this and let it become a complete clusterfuck in three weeks, especially if Chicago is Obamaland indeed. If this had been such a high-profile conspiracy, then this thread wouldn't even exist most likely. The Smolletts thought something big and overplayed their hand. Or maybe Jussie did it alone, but they are family I guess.

It makes more sense when you realize Maz is the kind of guy who assumes every black person knows every other black person.

He's also the kind of guy whose sense of worth derives from his whiteness and the imagined superiority it confers. So even a symbolic gesture from any authority that validates the humanity of non-whites is threatening to him. Also the fact that he is just a proud racist who loves nazis.

Like is it a surprise that the guy who says shit like "I'm an educator on the subject of black crime" wouldn't see the value of an anti-lynching bill lmao. Lol that is a thing he said what actual good faith conversation on race can be had with Maz the naz.
Suntzu wrote:When was the last actual lynching? :eh:

It's been a very long time. People like to cite retaliatory killings, which aren't technically lynchings. For example, two KKK guys killed somebody in 1981 at random in retaliation for a black guy acquitted of killing a white police officer. In 1998, three guys in Texas killed a black guy and then dragged him behind their truck. Two were sentenced to death and one to life in prison. I remember them trying to use that against George W. Bush, and his response was that he presided over their execution. What else do you want? So I think some people think that calling someone a hater makes it better after you administer the death penalty or something. I'm not sure.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Because of people like you who love and embrace nazis and pray for a white ethnostate.

Fair enough, but the Nazis aren't known for lynching people. They are known for mass executions by firing squad or via Zyklon B gas. That's not lynching. So how would an anti-lynching law help you with Nazis? Arguably, your trepidation in the wake of James Fields running over Heather Heyer and killing her is understood, but again he didn't lynch her. He just hit her with his car. How would an anti-lynching law help you there?

SpecialOlympian wrote:It makes more sense when you realize Maz is the kind of guy who assumes every black person knows every other black person.

Michael Jackson wasn't related to Jessie Jackson.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Like is it a surprise that the guy who says shit like "I'm an educator on the subject of black crime" wouldn't see the value of an anti-lynching bill lmao. Lol that is a thing he said what actual good faith conversation on race can be had with Maz the naz.

Well, it's kind of a pointless law since nobody lynches anybody anymore. It's presently not illegal at the federal level, murder already covers such an act, and the penalty for first degree murder is death or life imprisonment--assuming you don't have a Democrat governor like Mike Dukakis or something. What else would such a statute accomplish?
Beren wrote:But the bill didn't need this to get passed, simple as that, and people jumping on a bandwagon doesn't prove anything.

It still has to pass the house, where sure it stood a good chance of passing, but they still would have to make sure that Republicans would vote for the bill. The hoax lynching of a higher profile celeb and propaganda blitz would make sure they would be on board.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Because of people like you who love and embrace nazis and pray for a white ethnostate.

I've never prayed for a white ethnostate and if I am guilty of embracing nazis it's because of people like you and your ilk. Also, where are your criticisms of the blacks who want a black ethnostate?

I thought this was a little interesting. Vice Media on the topic of politicians getting woke points, plus a lot of whining about muh hate crimes and how the right wing is going to use the Jussie Smollett story as propaganda for a long time. You bet your sweet ass we are. It's going to be 100x worse that the scum who use Charlottesville for their propaganda efforts, and it will be more effective.

maz wrote:I've never prayed for a white ethnostate and if I am guilty of embracing nazis it's because of people like you and your ilk.

Yeah nobody believes your "I just logically became a nazi" bullshit.

Also, where are your criticisms of the blacks who want a black ethnostate?

Lmao. Yes, the minority-within-a-minority population with no power to actually enact any sort of purge or political power grab is the group we should be focusing on. Don't you have a Black Crime 101 class you have to be teaching or something Dr. Maz?

Tell us more about why you're against a symbolic congressional bill acknowledging the horror of lynching. Or are you just ~asking questions~?

I will repeat what I have said to you multiple times: I find your pathetic imitation of a normal person who continually comes to the "logical" conclusion that nazis are always right laughable. I would genuinely have more respect for you as a person if you weren't such a coward about it and actually proclaimed your RaHoWa 1488 beliefs aloud. What you are doing is cowardly and sad, both in conception and execution.
Suntzu wrote:When was the last actual lynching? :eh:
https://www.wbls.com/news/news-0/two-black-men-lynched-murdered-hands-white-oklahoma-family https://rollingout.com/2015/03/21/5-hor ... s-america/ https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... 622da89dfb

You know you and your kind still threaten us with nooses and commit lynchings to this God damn day. Hell I remember you still threaten me with one here. You know you still commit murder and the white cops say it's suicide. That's why whites don't get charged with murder when it's against humans.

White scum...
maz wrote: The hoax lynching of a higher profile celeb and propaganda blitz would make sure they would be on board.

It's not a hoax he was about to get lynched, why you hate Black people yet suck white dick?

Why you hate me, is it because we're better than you? Is it because we fuck more than you, is it because we're going to replace you, like whites try to replace us?

Why do hate me, what did we did to you, what did our lips, nose, hair, skin and big dicks do to your mind? Why do you worship a race, that literally cheering for your death? Why do you support such evil people? Tell I'm serious why do you say anti-Black hoaxs isn't a thing but anti-white "hate crime" hoax is.

Do you support our genocide? Do want these pieces of shit scum you call white males hurting us cause of our Black maleness? Cause they know deep down they're inferior, it's like they made to loose and to be our slaves by nature.
Man, why are all of PoFo's out and loud racists attracted to this story? We got the guy who didn't like transsexuals until he found a fascist one, the one claiming lynching was a crime against white people, and Dr. Black Crimes all really invested in this story.

For some reason.

For some mysterious, unknowable reason.
I think the more salient question is why do certain posters seem to revel in this story. Why is it so important to them? They certainly don't seem concerned about any higher level discussion on the subject of hate crimes, law enforcement, etc.

Personally I find it funny that the people who post the most about a made up hate crime are the people who never cared about hate crimes before, mock the idea of caring about racial inequity in law enforcement, and would be most likely to actually assist someone committing a hate crime if they ever saw one in person. You know, the same low-rent sociopaths who have spent approximately 175+ pages parroting literal neo-nazi conspiracy theories to defend nazi murderers.

That's the part I find most interesting about this news story. What is their motivation?
Taurean Reign wrote:https://www.wbls.com/news/news-0/two-black-men-lynched-murdered-hands-white-oklahoma-family https://rollingout.com/2015/03/21/5-hor ... s-america/ https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... 622da89dfb

You know you and your kind still threaten us with nooses and commit lynchings to this God damn day. Hell I remember you still threaten me with one here. You know you still commit murder and the white cops say it's suicide. That's why whites don't get charged with murder when it's against humans.

Hmm! Momma called it in as a suicide. Cops thought it was a suicide. Musta been a lynching! :lol:

White scum...
maz wrote:It still has to pass the house, where sure it stood a good chance of passing, but they still would have to make sure that Republicans would vote for the bill. The hoax lynching of a higher profile celeb and propaganda blitz would make sure they would be on board.

I'm sure they would be on board anyway after the Senate passed the bill unanimously - twice. Because they passed it in mid-December once as well. So according to your logic Jussie's petite hoax should have happened before mid-December last year when the bill really needed Republican lawmakers' support to pass, however, it passed unanimously then too. Since you insist on your nonsensical bullshit that this was a high-profile conspiracy orchestrated to get Republicans on board to support the anti-lynching bill so staunchly, let me tell you that I'd find it more likely that little Jussie goes down in flames now exactly because the Obamas didn't approve (or even disapproved) of his little stupid hoax that was designed to help nothing else than his own career, plus he also abused being gay and Afro-American. They may even intend to make an example of him by letting go of his hand and silently watching him go down and burn in hell alive, although he may have meant to impress them.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I think the more salient question is why do certain posters seem to revel in this story. Why is it so important to them? They certainly don't seem concerned about any higher level discussion on the subject of hate crimes, law enforcement, etc.

Personally I find it funny that the people who post the most about a made up hate crime are the people who never cared about hate crimes before, mock the idea of caring about racial inequity in law enforcement, and would be most likely to actually assist someone committing a hate crime if they ever saw one in person. You know, the same low-rent sociopaths who have spent approximately 175+ pages parroting literal neo-nazi conspiracy theories to defend nazi murderers.

That's the part I find most interesting about this news story. What is their motivation?

Its way way more funny than that. Smollett's father is Russian and his mother raised Jessie as a Black Panther and her good friend is communist Angela Davis. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Suntzu wrote:Hmm! Momma called it in as a suicide. Cops thought it was a suicide. Musta been a lynching!

So out of all the actual lynching reports in the three articles I gave you, you choose the one where you happen to believe the report of the mother(who wasn't there when it happen nor a forensics officer) who got this info from the lying white police who have been know to cover up white hate crimes against humans. Fuck off.
Seriously dude you are posting on two accounts at once now? You realize that PoFo doesn't effect politics right? Why so much victim mentality?

https://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/inde ... i_jol.html

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 816523002/

An awarded gay rights leader in Michigan has been accused of burning down his own home, killing his two dogs and three cats because he was mad that there wasn't more to protest about. There's some projects online to track all of these events. Living a normal life just isn't good enough for some people I guess.

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]