Jussie Smollett: Life and Death of an MSM Hate Hoax - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hong Wu wrote:Seriously dude you are posting on two accounts at once now? You realize that PoFo doesn't effect politics right? Why so much victim mentality?

https://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/inde ... i_jol.html

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 816523002/

An awarded gay rights leader in Michigan has been accused of burning down his own home, killing his two dogs and three cats because he was mad that there wasn't more to protest about. There's some projects online to track all of these events. Living a normal life just isn't good enough for some people I guess.

Yeah. Read through those articles, and he's pretty much dead to rights too. There does appear to be something wrong from a mental health perspective with many of these people. The timeline and witnesses show that he's the only one who could have done it, unless they want to blame a suicidal dog or cat with the ability to spread and ignite gasoline.

Libertarian353 wrote:You caught me, I'm really am just Rancid. I thought I make the joke last as it did. :lol:

Along with your perfunctory PM death threats as Taurean Reign? :?:
Hong Wu wrote:Seriously dude you are posting on two accounts at once now?

Three @Rancid I was him the whole time.

Hong Wu wrote: Why so much victim mentality?

Wow, now I know your pulling our legs. You here parading how much I'm oppressed in my society, even worship whites with low t faces, fat bodies(have a jackass as your icon) and even implying Blacks deserve to be shot by police. Back to racist jackass as your icon, you supported his apparent victimhood even though he mock the Native Veteran of the Vietnam War. And you was even to support his laughable lawsuit, cause HE feared for his life, how weak can your side be. And I have to pay for this bitchboy?

Hong Wu wrote:An awarded gay rights leader in Michigan has been accused of burning down his own home, killing his two dogs and three cats because he was mad that there wasn't more to protest about. There's some projects online to track all of these events. Living a normal life just isn't good enough for some people I guess.

The patriots(the white man's last hope team) manger has been charged with pedophilia. Now ask me two questions: why is pedophilia prevalent within trump communities and why haven't you address the hate crime against three chinese entrepreneurs killed by a trump supporter? :eh:
Taurean Reign wrote:It's not a hoax he was about to get lynched, why you hate Black people yet suck white dick?

Why you hate me, is it because we're better than you? Is it because we fuck more than you, is it because we're going to replace you, like whites try to replace us?

Why do hate me, what did we did to you, what did our lips, nose, hair, skin and big dicks do to your mind? Why do you worship a race, that literally cheering for your death? Why do you support such evil people? Tell I'm serious why do you say anti-Black hoaxs isn't a thing but anti-white "hate crime" hoax is.

Do you support our genocide? Do want these pieces of shit scum you call white males hurting us cause of our Black maleness? Cause they know deep down they're inferior, it's like they made to loose and to be our slaves by nature.

You sound like a crazy liberal Democrat. Am I right?
Hong Wu wrote:Seriously dude you are posting on two accounts at once now? You realize that PoFo doesn't effect politics right? Why so much victim mentality?

I can't stop laughing at this from a guy who seriously spent all of 2016 copying the entirety of 4chan to PoFo as if being a meme warrior were a full time, paying job. Even posting screen grabs of 4chan as topics because the line between reality and forums posting had become so blurred by the obsessive amount of time you put into it.

Please, Hong Wu, proceed with lecturing people about being too online and mental health. You are the authority, after all.

None of what you said implies it is legal to haras[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]