Jussie Smollett: Life and Death of an MSM Hate Hoax - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#14991311
Taurean Reign wrote:Oh No, I'll make sure this last longer than what's left of your life.


Boy, you need to calm down. Suntzu maybe jackass, but no need to end up another statistic in the american prison system or dead.


Red_Army wrote:This thread is really bad now. I think we should end it on the agreement that Italians are the worst.


I don't know in fight between wops, paddies and commies, everybody wins. :lol:

blackjack21 wrote::roll: By modern standards, the United States was founded by white supremacists for white supremacists. They didn't consider non-whites as part of the people.


Yes they were white supremacists the best kind, Anglo supremacists.

W]hy should the Palatine Boors be suffered to swarm into our Settlements, and by herding together establish their Language and Manners to the Exclusion of ours? Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.


Stop trying to play dumb and stop making false equvilence/or moving goal posts.

The planned terrorist attack of a white supremacist(which you deny to address) has nothing to do with the founding fathers nor the fact that conservatives enable rich white criminality and violence.
Rancid wrote:Which are the dirtiest mud ape countries around the world? I think it's the Netherlands.


They did said the motto: Better Turk than the Pope. Maybe it had genetic meaning after all.

maz wrote:He's had a grudge against me since like 2013 :lol:



This the only thing, I won't blame him for. You're a disgusting individual, I say worse than the outspoken racists here. Like how do you live with that self-hate?

Suntzu wrote:Can I say Caucasian? :lol:


Whites are technically from central asia. But honestly I like the PC term: Fucking White Male more.

At least someone fucking someone/thing. :lol:
#14991312
Do you care about repression and basic human rights @Verv? Is that a big part of US Army boot camp :lol: There was a ton of racism in the Soviet Union dude. Russians are notoriously racist, do you think that began in 1991? I think more important than the blatant strawmanning in this post is the hypocrisy and bad history. For shame Verv.
#14991352
You're talking to a guy who blindly repeats conspiracy theories put forth by The Daily Stormer and, when this is pointed out, he just trudges on as if that's not a big deal.

Obviously Verv's worldview has become warped into one where being opposed to racism is wrong and gay and lame and only sissies care about it and as an alt-right fact warrior he's got more important things to worry about. Such as listening to Steve Molynaux or getting angry at people who call him an idiot who parrots nazi talking points.
#14992158
Libertarian353 wrote: Boy, you need to calm down. Suntzu maybe jackass, but no need to end up another statistic in the american prison system or dead.


No I will not claim down. That cracker needs to be fried or shot.

blackjack21 wrote::roll: By modern standards, the United States was founded by white supremacists for white supremacists. They didn't consider non-whites as part of the people.


They were white supremacists, you just played yourself.





blackjack21 wrote:The term "racist" today typically involves at least one of not agreeing with the Democratic party and opposing the exploitation of third world laborers.


No the term racist is apply to this thread and you crackers.


blackjack21 wrote:So why do you choose to live around them when you could return to East Africa and not be subjected to so many white people that you dislike?


You must be dumb white supremacist to assume Blacks had/have a choice to leave.
Last edited by Taurean Reign on 05 Mar 2019 01:40, edited 1 time in total.
#14992183
SSDR wrote:@Taurean Reign, Because there are no "crackers" on here. You cannot eat any person on here since no 1 or 2 is a fucking cracker.

Taurean Reign believes all white skin people that don't believe as he does is a "cracker" and must also be racist too.
#14992192
The media is finally turning against smug-looking Jussie, with attacks by Saturday Night Live and the reporter who interviewed him saying that there were "red flags" in his story/interview. Otherwise though it has fallen off the front page for now as legal processes happen behind the scenes.

One of the biggest questions of course is why did the MSM go all-in with such a problematic story. This seems like a good opportunity for some people to do some soul-searching.
#14992195
Hong Wu wrote:The media is finally turning against smug-looking Jussie, with attacks by Saturday Night Live and the reporter who interviewed him saying that there were "red flags" in his story/interview.


Said fucking saltwater chink with the racist jackass as his avatar. Fuck you and go to hell. And the reporters were lying. Don't all of sudden believe the media when it comes to mudslinging Blacks.

]
Hong Wu wrote:One of the biggest questions of course is why did the MSM go all-in with such a problematic story. This seems like a good opportunity for some people to do some soul-searching.



Why fox news slander Jussie as liar from the beginning know full well white males are know to committed assaults on Black people. Why did Fox News not report the literal trump supporter threaten to kill people, why did you not say anything when a cracker killed 3 Chinese people with an hammer.

Why you a bitch and a racist?
#14992202
Taurean Reign wrote:Said fucking saltwater chink with the racist jackass as his avatar.

The boy depicted in the avatar is neither a racist nor a jackass.
He is a well brought up polite young man, soon to be wealthy.

Taurean Reign wrote:Why you a bitch and a racist?

There is no verb in that sentence.
#14992208
Hong Wu wrote:The media is finally turning against smug-looking Jussie, with attacks by Saturday Night Live and the reporter who interviewed him saying that there were "red flags" in his story/interview. Otherwise though it has fallen off the front page for now as legal processes happen behind the scenes


Nah, just damage control. Make no mistake, the big money behind the Saturday Night Live production would rather this not have happened and that we just carried on as if it did happen. This dumb hoax alone might have set their agenda back almost five years.

Hong Wu wrote:One of the biggest questions of course is why did the MSM go all-in with such a problematic story. This seems like a good opportunity for some people to do some soul-searching.


Because they are all LGBT white and Jewish liberals who have no actual souls?
#14992214
maz wrote:Nah, just damage control. Make no mistake, they would rather this not have happened and that we just carried on as if it did happen.


Cause it did happen, and you just want to defend white thugs for their racism.

maz wrote:Because they are all LGBT white and Jewish liberals who have no souls?


See your homophobic retort expose your real agenda:you condone violence against straight non-white males and homosexuals by saying it's all fake.

@Hong Wu

He's a racist thug and the fact you defend this white dindu and his false victimization(he just want money as if whites haven't stole enough) only proves how much this thread is clearly a lynching of an innocent Black male.
#14992218
Taurean Reign wrote:He's a racist thug and the fact you defend this white dindu and his false victimization(he just want money as if whites haven't stole enough) only proves how much this thread is clearly a lynching of an innocent Black male.


Innocent black male ?
:lol: :lol: He paid 3,500 dollars to the two Nigerians to commit the hoax.
It backfired miserably.
He can now play "Empire" in his house and maybe in prison in a little while.
#14992222
Ter wrote:Innocent black male ?


Yes, I know white males lack moral fiber or conscious, but he was just as innocent as any trump supporter.


Ter wrote: :lol: :lol: He paid 3,500 dollars to the two Nigerians to commit the hoax.


Again, that's a lie. Nigerians wouldn't be out in the cold at night nor Nigerians known for being immigrants in Chicago.

Ter wrote:It backfired miserably.


What backfired, it just racist cops jailing a victim cause he's Black.

Meanwhile a pedophile like trump can stay in office.
  • 1
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
Iranian Situation...

It's cute trying to create more fig-leafs to hide[…]

and THAT is the "warmers' answer," tha[…]

So your argument is basically that illegal immigr[…]

Please provide scientific evidence that the curren[…]