Jussie Smollett: Life and Death of an MSM Hate Hoax - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#14989716
People are definitely yelling at each other now, but it's mostly people trying to regain ground by blaming Trump for the Coast Guard guy who got picked up for the weapons cache.

They are mad that Trump hasn't talked about that, but was willing to weigh in on Jussie Smollett.

That's a fair criticism, but this whole has been dumb from the beginning.

I just prefer to discredit those who jumped into this hoax feet first to score political points.



Image
#14989739
There was a guy on reddit some time ago who claimed he had been paid to shill on political forums and that the strategy when losing an argument was to derail/post nonsense.

Regarding Jussie, he still hasn't lost his job on a Fox TV show (although I think it's pretty clear that he will) and he is out on bail. He still appears to be wearing that smug look on his face but ultimately I'll be surprised if he doesn't plea bargain because he doesn't seem to have anywhere to go.
#14989787
You right wingers are hypocrites, you condone criminality against non-whites and those criminal catholics at DC, but say racism has ended when one Black male take a page from our playbook and blame the attack on another race. MAGA nazis do this all the time, it fact that you're the most violent hateful group since the KKK.

If Jesse was lying a lot of racists here are saying he needs to go to prison and be punished but I don't think he should. At the end of the day look at how many times a non black people have lied and sent an innocent black person to prison or even had them executed and nothing happens to these people when they found out to be liars look at Emmett Till. His accuser Carolyn Dunham admitted to lying and nothing happened to or fourteen-year-old George Stinney jr. Who was sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit we could probably pull up case after case after case of a white
or Asian person lying on a black person with no consequences for their lies or actions.

Look at how many innocent black men are sent to prison for rape of a white woman then the truth comes out and nothing happens to the liar a white man can be accused of sexual assault rape, racism and whatever else and nothing happens he can even become the president but a black guy looks at a white woman and he's accused charged sentence and vilified for rape, murder, SEF, grand larceny terrorism, conspiracy to defraud, the state and mass genocide,so even if Jessie is lying nothing should happen to him since nothing happens to whites when they lie the white community.

It's almost an unwritten unspoken code that when a crime happens to whites they almost always lie and say it was a black guy and then some poor innocent man or even woman is picked up in connection with the crime simply because they fit the description there has been many instances where a white person is a victim of a crime but their code prohibits them for putting their own in
trouble so they lie and say it was a black person.

This is nothing new throughout history black people have been blamed and framed for things they have not done, we will support our own regardless if they're right or wrong instead we're so quick to believe the accusations of a hoax but as I said even if it is a hoax I don't care because until trump supporters in this thread start holding white people and other non black people accountable for framing black people, then Blacks should not be holding Jesse accountable so if he is lying then we need to charge this one to the game and ignore it and sweep it under the rug and be as if it was whites considering they that @Hong Wu @maz love to tell us now live in a world where injustices are handled correctly racism is over (you will burn in hell one day)we're all equal all lives matter then they need to forget Jesse smaller and start afresh with the next case. Like the white guy killing three asian men in Brooklyn because of their race. I bet Hong Wu didn't he mention that, I swear you are an uncle chan and a cuck.

Like the white supremacist coast guard wanting a race war https://theintercept.com/2019/02/21/whi ... er-hasson/@Suntzu Of course you say nothing of that or the fact you would give a racist little shithead money cause he fear a Vietnam veteran Native American.

Or the fact another trump fine people rape and pregnant. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ne ... dbe16f0480


You people make me sick and it's clear as day you're just using on incident as excuse to sweep all the anti-non white hate crimes under rug.
#14989807
Well, that was mortifying. Sorry that you're so upset man.

On a lighter note, I'll explain why that is in a moment, another conservative young man was physically assaulted by a liberal young man on/near the campus of UC Berkeley. Although this has been and continues to be a serious issue, there's also a reason why it's funny: the liberal young man was apparently heard talking about "micro-aggressions" and he bears a striking resemblance to the South Park character "PC Principal" who also attacks people over perceived micro-aggressions:

Image

The media is a strange animal. If I'm going to try and extend an entreaty for civility towards our Ethiopian friend (or whatever he is, I don't really know) there are still real hate crimes happening, including against blacks. So what does it say about the MSM when they only cover a really dubious-looking one committed against a celebrity? One of the best explanations for how they could have fallen for this so thoroughly is that they didn't care if it was fake because if it's fake, that just means even more ratings for them. When it comes to Black Lives Matter and so-on (remember them? They seem to have disappeared after the FBI got new leadership, along with the Westboro Baptist Church) they seem to be deliberately trying to pick dubious cases because those can lead to more debate.
#14989829
XogGyux wrote:Ultimately, whether Kavanaugh did or did not do anything is besides the point. He had plenty of people going to great length to justify the hypothetical scenario that he had done what he was accused of doing. When they say "please tell me... what 17 year old boy has not done this [referring to the accusation of sexual harrassment] done this..." how low do you have to go to pretend every single pubescent boy is a criminal.

Blasey-Ford's testimony was essentially that he fell on top of her and she thought he was going to rape her and kill her. There was no detailed account of how he tried to take off her clothes, how he was grabbing at her genitals, etc. It was essentially that they were drunk at a party, went upstairs and he fell on top of her. She can't remember what house, what day, what year, and all the people she said were there all denied it ever happened. In order for a criminal charge to stick, you need to allege actually criminal behavior in an actual place at an actual time.

XogGyux wrote:Also, I am glad you bring the guys in Virginia, because this proves my point. They have received plenty of criticism from the left regarding those actions and they have apologized for their actions.

The whole thing was engineered to deflect from the fact that the governor came out in support of post-birth "abortion", otherwise known as infanticide. That was something pushed in New York too.

XogGyux wrote:Having the poor taste of wearing an insensitive costume does not even come close to the accusation of rape

The accusation? Doesn't there need to be some credible evidence? The Lt. Governor was accused of rape. Unfortunately, some of it was from his time at Duke, where they garnered a reputation for tolerating fake claims of rape and sexual assault against the lacrosse team, which turned out to be completely false.

XogGyux wrote:Yes yes, I know you live in the parallel conspiracy theorist universe and Clinton was running a pedophile operation in a pizza store...

Where have I ever suggested anything to that effect? I thought that story was a red herring from the outset.

maz wrote:They are mad that Trump hasn't talked about that, but was willing to weigh in on Jussie Smollett.

Well, Jussie Smollet was directly attacking the presidency, because he believed--and not without a solid foundation--that he could increase his public persona and make more money by publicly attacking the president in a way that made himself look like a victim. He was in effect cashing in on #MeToo and "I believe her" from the Blasey-Ford meltdown. It's not like people don't see the media's bias. He had a well-founded conviction that he could make some money on this if he could pull of the ruse. It's just that it fell apart on him, because he involved the police and the mail system. If he hadn't gone to the police or actually mailed that letter, he could have run with the story, the authorities wouldn't have standing to prosecute, and the media would no doubt indulge him even though they knew the story was totally false.

Hong Wu wrote:There was a guy on reddit some time ago who claimed he had been paid to shill on political forums and that the strategy when losing an argument was to derail/post nonsense.

There are lots of those. They will begin coming into the forums in about 6 months, and in a year they will be full tilt in hoping to sway public opinion--unless of course, Bernie wins the nomination.

Libertarian353 wrote:Look at how many innocent black men are sent to prison for rape of a white woman then the truth comes out and nothing happens to the liar

Finally, we agree on something. We need to start putting lying white women in jail.

Libertarian353 wrote:It's almost an unwritten unspoken code that when a crime happens to whites they almost always lie and say it was a black guy and then some poor innocent man or even woman is picked up in connection with the crime simply because they fit the description there has been many instances where a white person is a victim of a crime but their code prohibits them for putting their own in
trouble so they lie and say it was a black person.

Generally speaking, that's bullshit. No white guy sees another white guy stealing his stuff and says, "Hey! It's okay. I'll just tell the police it was a black guy." Maybe that might happen on an SNL skit, but that's intended as humor.

Libertarian353 wrote:Like the white supremacist coast guard wanting a race war https://theintercept.com/2019/02/21/whi ... er-hasson/@Suntzu Of course you say nothing of that or the fact you would give a racist little shithead money cause he fear a Vietnam veteran Native American.

Nobody is defending the coast guard guy. The law is doing what it's supposed to do. As for the "Vietnam veteran Native American," he was not a Vietnam veteran. He was a marine during the time of the Vietnam war. He never served there. He deliberately mislead people.

Hong Wu wrote:On a lighter note, I'll explain why that is in a moment, another conservative young man was physically assaulted by a liberal young man on/near the campus of UC Berkeley.

Right. White on white violence. We have to get this bad white guy. Maybe we should turn him over to a black mob for a lynching to make up for all the black people unfairly lynched. :lol: Libertarian353 will feel better when a white douchebag gets lynched for an offense that doesn't deserve a hanging. :lol: :D
#14989846
Libertarian353 wrote:You right wingers are hypocrites, you condone criminality against non-whites and those criminal catholics at DC, but say racism has ended when one Black male take a page from our playbook and blame the attack on another race. MAGA nazis do this all the time, it fact that you're the most violent hateful group since the KKK.

If Jesse was lying a lot of racists here are saying he needs to go to prison and be punished but I don't think he should.


Actually, I agree with you that Jussie probably should not go to prison, but not really for the same reasons as you.

He is already suffering immensely through this and honestly, for as big a creep that he is I kinda feel sorry for the guy. His punishment will be the industry flakes who will shun him and his LGBT fans who have already turned their backs on him.

As for the rest of your comment, that's just ridiculous. No one is condoning black people getting locked up for white people lying on them or whatever.
#14989852
maz wrote:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1098615818512941057

The troll in chief out there salt mining and seriously rustling some jimmies :lol:


That was hilarious.

Apparently, this actor is an awful man because he made a negative generalization about a whole bunch of people and hurt their feelings, according to the man who did the same thing.
#14989867
blackjack21 wrote:Blasey-Ford's testimony was essentially that he fell on top of her and she thought he was going to rape her and kill her. There was no detailed account of how he tried to take off her clothes, how he was grabbing at her genitals, etc. It was essentially that they were drunk at a party, went upstairs and he fell on top of her. She can't remember what house, what day, what year, and all the people she said were there all denied it ever happened. In order for a criminal charge to stick, you need to allege actually criminal behavior in an actual place at an actual time.


The whole thing was engineered to deflect from the fact that the governor came out in support of post-birth "abortion", otherwise known as infanticide. That was something pushed in New York too.


The accusation? Doesn't there need to be some credible evidence? The Lt. Governor was accused of rape. Unfortunately, some of it was from his time at Duke, where they garnered a reputation for tolerating fake claims of rape and sexual assault against the lacrosse team, which turned out to be completely false.


Where have I ever suggested anything to that effect? I thought that story was a red herring from the outset.


Well, Jussie Smollet was directly attacking the presidency, because he believed--and not without a solid foundation--that he could increase his public persona and make more money by publicly attacking the president in a way that made himself look like a victim. He was in effect cashing in on #MeToo and "I believe her" from the Blasey-Ford meltdown. It's not like people don't see the media's bias. He had a well-founded conviction that he could make some money on this if he could pull of the ruse. It's just that it fell apart on him, because he involved the police and the mail system. If he hadn't gone to the police or actually mailed that letter, he could have run with the story, the authorities wouldn't have standing to prosecute, and the media would no doubt indulge him even though they knew the story was totally false.


There are lots of those. They will begin coming into the forums in about 6 months, and in a year they will be full tilt in hoping to sway public opinion--unless of course, Bernie wins the nomination.


Finally, we agree on something. We need to start putting lying white women in jail.


Generally speaking, that's bullshit. No white guy sees another white guy stealing his stuff and says, "Hey! It's okay. I'll just tell the police it was a black guy." Maybe that might happen on an SNL skit, but that's intended as humor.


Nobody is defending the coast guard guy. The law is doing what it's supposed to do. As for the "Vietnam veteran Native American," he was not a Vietnam veteran. He was a marine during the time of the Vietnam war. He never served there. He deliberately mislead people.


Right. White on white violence. We have to get this bad white guy. Maybe we should turn him over to a black mob for a lynching to make up for all the black people unfairly lynched. :lol: Libertarian353 will feel better when a white douchebag gets lynched for an offense that doesn't deserve a hanging. :lol: :D


LOL! :lol:
#14989879
Suntzu wrote:Oddly, most of the folks lynched in the U.S. were White. :roll:

True, but it is considered much worse to hang a black man.

As I understand it, Smollett was not happy with his $100,000 an episode salary and saw this stunt as a way to gain sympathy and publicity for promoting his role on the Empire series, especially by having his paid attackers wear red caps and shouting "this is MAGA country." This would definitely attract the attention of the Trump hating left-wing media. It worked like a charm for awhile. Smollett did not count on the Chicago Police doing such a great job in investigating the matter.

Praise and glory to the Lord.
#14989898
The Chicago PD was going to "look the other way" and just record an "unsolved hate crime." Remember RAHM is the Mayor.

What went WRONG is that Jussie' earlier hate hoax involved the POST OFFICE - FEDERAL - and THAT is why the CPD suddenly discovered more....


Who put Jussie up to this?

Who is GAY, from CHICAGO, LEFT WING, BIGOTED, and into AFFIRMATIVE ACTION and HATE HOAXES???


Barack COCKSUCKER in the CLOSET Obama
#14990289
Rancid wrote:I feel like everyone is just yelling at each other about this.


It's actually just the same racists who always seem to come to the logical conclusion that nazis need to be defended shouting, "Ha! Hate crimes are fake! Black people have too much privilege! I never have to believe hate crimes or respect black people again!"

As if they had ever done either of those things in the first place.
#14990293
I found this story odd when I watched his initial interview before he was arrested for making a false police report, claiming a racist attack by Trump supporters. Smollett tried to smear Trump by using his celebrity status but he ended up losing everything he achieved in Hollywood. Abel Osundairo, one of the attackers, worked as the stand-in on Empire and the attackers are Africans. At least Smollett should have found white guys to attack him to make it more credible.

On Friday, the creatives behind Empire confirmed Smollett will not be appearing in the rest of the season, in order to “avoid further disruption on set” after the “disturbing allegations” against him came to light. “The events of the past few weeks have been incredibly emotional for all of us,” they said. “We are placing our trust in the legal system as the process plays out.” Smollett was charged this week with making a false police report, which is a felony disorderly conduct charge that could bring jail time and/or monetary fines. Smollett was subsequently released on a $100,000 bond.
https://www.vulture.com/2019/02/jussie- ... ecast.html
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 13

Africa has to form an Union They have a Union, i[…]

Rather than chasing up Randy Andy for some decades[…]

Election 2020

I do find it interesting that China is buying gol[…]

EU-BREXIT

No one's refusing to work with Jeremy Corbyn, we'r[…]