Jussie Smollett: Life and Death of an MSM Hate Hoax - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#14990298
Taurean Reign wrote:He did nothing wrong, white people are the most violent race and have know to make hoax against Blacks. What goes around comes around.


If he did nothing wrong, why are they going to put his ass in prison ?
As was suggested earlier, he should have used some white people to commit his hoax.
#14990308
It's interesting how they made a black man the Chicago police chief, so basically even the guy putting him in jail is black.

I don't think anyone believes that a pay raise was the whole point of this since he was regularly hobnobbing with Democrat politicians and explicitly chose to put Trump into his hoax. His goal was not only to help them with their anti-lynching bill and anti-Trump narrative but possibly he might have even been aiming to get into politics himself. Scary thought really.
#14990310
Hong Wu wrote:It's interesting how they made a black man the Chicago police chief


Uncle Chan, complaining about forced diversity in the police force.


Hong Wu wrote: His goal was not only to help them with their anti-lynching bill and anti-Trump narrative but possibly he might have even been aiming to get into politics himself. Scary thought really.



Jailing criminal whites for committing hate crimes is a scary thought? You shithead.
#14990321
Ter wrote:If he did nothing wrong, why are they going to put his ass in prison ?
As was suggested earlier, he should have used some white people to commit his hoax.

He did not use white people because he is an obvious racist.
#14990322
Hong Wu wrote:It's interesting how they made a black man the Chicago police chief, so basically even the guy putting him in jail is black.


This is a pretty simplistic view of race. Anyone of any background can be a moronic reactionary. Whether that's confirmed crossdresser or transexual Styxenhammer666, a favorite YouTube star of noted open racist blackjack, or an Asian resident of California who fled to China because he couldn't pass the bar and spends his time parroting 4chan /pol/ nazi talking points. Also, the people emotionally invested in this case oddly seem to be the same folk who spent 100+ pages defending an avowed nazi who murdered a woman in Charlottesville.

The Chicago Police Department was operating actual CIA style blacksites as recently as two years ago. I would wait until a thorough examination of the evidence in a court of law is conducted before casting judgement because the CPD is racist and corrupt as shit.
#14990386
ThirdTerm wrote:I found this story odd when I watched his initial interview before he was arrested for making a false police report, claiming a racist attack by Trump supporters.

Well, as dumb as Democrats think Trump supporters are, it was kind of a dead giveaway when he had them say, "This is MAGA country" in Chicago. What an idiot. Chicago is Obama country. :roll: The fact is that Jussie Smollett rarely ever sets foot in MAGA country. I rarely do myself.

ThirdTerm wrote:At least Smollett should have found white guys to attack him to make it more credible.

He might have had to pay more. Immigrant labor is so much cheaper for the left. That's why they oppose the wall. I guess Nigerians will do the political hit jobs that Americans just won't do anymore. :lol:

Ter wrote:If he did nothing wrong, why are they going to put his ass in prison ?

He probably won't go to prison. They will just drain his bank account and vilify him.

Hong Wu wrote:It's interesting how they made a black man the Chicago police chief, so basically even the guy putting him in jail is black.

That's tantamount to black face in leftist politics, because the police chief is ostensibly doing the white man's bidding.

Hong Wu wrote:His goal was not only to help them with their anti-lynching bill and anti-Trump narrative but possibly he might have even been aiming to get into politics himself.

Did their anti-lynching bill come before this attack? Hate crime stuff is pointless. It's just featherbedding for prosecutors. The timing of Cory Booker's effort would be interesting to know, since lynching hasn't been an issue for generations.

Hindsite wrote:He did not use white people because he is an obvious racist.

They would want more money, and would probably rat on him as his erstwhile Nigerian buddies are doing now to save their own skins.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Whether that's confirmed crossdresser or transexual Styxenhammer666, a favorite YouTube star of noted open racist blackjack, or an Asian resident of California who fled to China because he couldn't pass the bar and spends his time parroting 4chan /pol/ nazi talking points.

That's a nice incomplete sentence there SpecialOlympian. Again, it occurs right after you are calling someone a "moronic reactionary." Between you and Drlee, I am going to have to start taking my once casual hypothesis about this nervous tic seriously.

Here's former-satanist Styxhexenhammer666 on Jussie Smollett et. al.





By the way, for someone who calls for the death of all white people, isn't it ironic when you call me a racist given that I do not call for the death of all black people?

SpecialOlympian wrote:Also, the people emotionally invested in this case oddly seem to be the same folk who spent 100+ pages defending an avowed nazi who murdered a woman in Charlottesville.

You call for the extermination of all white people. Why do you have a problem with Nazism when you essentially hold the same views, albeit with a black supremacist twist? James Fields was mentally ill. Leftist politicians wanted to stir up shit. They should be happy that they got Heather Heyer killed and put a mentally ill kid in jail. They're just upset that we saw their hand in all of it. They aren't the magicians that they used to be.

I think Styxhexenhammer666 is right on this: Jussie Smollett will get pilloried, but he won't get jail time. Maybe the Feds will go after him for the mail fraud bit. We shall see.
#14990387
blackjack21 wrote:He might have had to pay more. Immigrant labor is so much cheaper for the left.

It seems he knew one of them at least personally, so he didn't just employ random immigrants.

Complex wrote:Feb. 13, 2019: Arrests made

Eleven days later, Chicago Police arrested two men in connection with the attack, later identified as Nigerian brothers Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo. According to The Wrap, Olabinjo appeared as an extra on Empire in 2015.
#14990390
@blackjack21 yes, the anti-lynching bill has been in the works for a long time. There's lots of dubious stuff in the recently passed bill too, it basically got through in the immediate aftermath of the Smollett hysteria and now I figure at least some people have their regrets about it.

Regarding the police chief being black, I think we would have definitely seen accusations of racism directed at the CPD if he had not been black.
#14990398
Hong Wu wrote:
I don't think anyone believes that a pay raise was the whole point of this since he was regularly hobnobbing with Democrat politicians and explicitly chose to put Trump into his hoax. His goal was not only to help them with their anti-lynching bill and anti-Trump narrative but possibly he might have even been aiming to get into politics himself. Scary thought really.


At this point, someone is going to have to a tough trying to convince me that someone did not put this weirdo sociopath up to this. I initially thought that this conclusion was just vaguely amusing, but probably not very likely considering the risk of it coming out. While I still have questions, I am almost convinced that this has to have been the case.

Why did we need an anti-lynching bill in the first place, and why was it's passage considered so important to stage a hoax to get it passed?

Hong Wu wrote:His goal was not only to help them with their anti-lynching bill and anti-Trump narrative but possibly he might have even been aiming to get into politics himself.


This might be true as well. But I think that maybe Jussie was angling to be more of a professional social justice warrior like Colin Kaepernick.

Kaepernick is getting paid a ton of money for doing nothing but being the face of the myth of the poor minority who is being oppressed by whitey. He doesn't have to risk his health on the field or have to deal with other bullshit that NFL players have to deal with now. Was it even his plan to kneel in order to get media attention for his cause?

I understand that Kaepernick may have had some talent, but that his career was probably not on an upward trajectory.

Is it so crazy as to think that someone gave Kaepernick a script, told him to kneel and what and say, and promised him that they will give him unlimited free media attention and x amount of money if he went along with it. Are the NFL's settlements just part of his payoff?

My opinion is that some big agency put Kaepernick up to it, and I also suspect that some similar agency may have put Jussie up to it as well.

They thought they could use him to be the face of the black LGBT being oppressed by not only whitey, but also from heterosexual black men. However, because this group revolves around the fleeting and flaky world Hollywood and DNC politics and not the cold, calculating world of professional sports and gambling, their plot was ridiculous and ultimately why it failed.



The funny thing is that Smollett is the embodiment of the fake Hollywood liberal.

His ABC interview is so fake and cartoonish considering everything we know. It really is a case study for sociopathic behaviors and you can pick up all kinds of hilarious things by re-watching it.

For instance, in one part he seems to be trying to say"hate mongers" but he says "hate mongrels" instead :lol:

*edit* he says "fear mongrels," not "hate mongrels"

Everything in that interview was just the projection of hate and the hate of the Democrat party onto their perceived racial and political enemies.

The real scary thing is that the same smear media outlets that have gotten people kicked off the internet for not believing in Sandy Hook were initially going after Jussie Smollett truthers.

And I didn't know this before, but Trump was questioned about the Jussie hoax by some reporter and he instead of saying was ALL Democrats are saying now, which is to wait until all the facts are out, he cucked out and cried along with them about how horrible the attack was.

Now, the media are attacking Trump for staying silent about the alleged white supremacist who planned to kill Democrats. I wonder if that story is even remotely what they are making it out to be.
Last edited by maz on 25 Feb 2019 03:36, edited 1 time in total.
#14990400
maz wrote:Why did we need an anti-lynching bill in the first place, and why was it's passage considered so important to stage a hoax to get it passed?

How did the anti-lynching bill need this to get passed? It got passed unanimously in mid-December in the Senate and it will be passed in the House as well. I wonder if Trump would dare not sign it anyway.
#14990406
Apparently many other anti-lynching bills have failed in the Senate, then after this a new version of such a bill passed unanimously even though it's full of dubious things, such as how a "gathering of white supremacists" is equivalent to a "conspiracy to Lynch" which is equivalent to an actual lynching, which is to say that in some kind of Hillarian dystopia right-wing gatherings are punishable by death.

Another theory for why people were willing to believe such an obvious hoax is that they thought a professional actor would be able to prosecute it well in the media even if it was fake, if that was the case they sure were wrong about that.
#14990412
Hong Wu wrote:Apparently many other anti-lynching bills have failed in the Senate, then after this a new version of such a bill passed unanimously even though it's full of dubious things, such as how a "gathering of white supremacists" is equivalent to a "conspiracy to Lynch" which is equivalent to an actual lynching, which is to say that in some kind of Hillarian dystopia right-wing gatherings are punishable by death.

Another theory for why people were willing to believe such an obvious hoax is that they thought a professional actor would be able to prosecute it well in the media even if it was fake, if that was the case they sure were wrong about that.

The whole thing could have made any political sense only if anyone had believed Trump wouldn't sign a bill unanimously passed by the Senate. The Smollett case involves so much idiocy and incompetence that it's hard for me to believe that anyone else than the Smolletts themselves conspired here.
#14990424
Beren wrote:The whole thing could have made any political sense only if anyone had believed Trump wouldn't sign a bill unanimously passed by the Senate. The Smollett case involves so much idiocy and incompetence that it's hard for me to believe that anyone else than the Smolletts themselves conspired here.


It's just too much of a coincidence for me that there would be a lynching bill that needs to be passed in the House, then there would also be hoax crime that alludes to lynching and involving someone close to the same people who authored the bill, who immediately jumped and pointed "See, see? We need to pass this bill!"

Tim Pool is skeptical of the bill, but ultimately disagrees with the conspiracy theory and uses the Tariq Nasheed, who lacks credibility, as a strawman. Pool is like so many leftists who are so willing to dismiss the idea that powerful people could ever conspire to commit crimes or to pull the wool over people's eyes.

  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 13

@anasawad , 1. Correct. Not all fascists were Na[…]

‭History, Macro-Micro -- politics-logistics-lifes[…]

Election 2020

There is nothing they can do to the US that would[…]

August 17, Saturday The Federal departments of […]