North Korea Claims to be World Cup Champions - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.

An interesting video debunking a popular myth about North Korea, that I thought was relevant to share based on the other post that Kim Jong Il claims to have invented the burrito.

So many of us recognize the plague of misinformation unleashed by for-profit media when it comes to domestic issues, but are nonetheless uncritical of similar reports by the same media apparatus about countries we have been conditioned to view as our enemies. Misinformation is a key pillar of all propoganda, and unfortunately, many of us in the West have a key blindspot regarding our own propoganda apparatus when it comes to this.
Did he give any sources? If not his narrative is as much as a narrative as the anti-NK propaganda he claims the media to spew out, even though his narrative sounds more reasonable.

More importantly it's the system and stance of the country which makes most news about them little more than false jokes.

Most people actually know the media's portrayal of NK could be ridiculous, but the key issue here is the state in concern asks for it.

Oh, and don't forget that their state media is equally ridiculous. I had watched them during the last year of Kim Jong-il's period so I know how they look and sound.

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octob[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

So you do, or do not applaud Oct 7th? If you say […]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be als[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Havin[…]