Don Lemon "interviews" Elon Musk - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Language, bias, ownership, influence; all media related topics.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.

If you only have time for a section of this career-ending interview, go directly to 30:03 – Content Moderation. It's all you need to see to get the drift of this Don Lemon performance.

He is one of the worst political commentators on media, but this interview isn't even an interview. It's more of a debate set-up where Don Lemon's handlers have prepared "gotcha!" questions for Musk in order to make commercial media look good.

Whenever Musk retorts an effective answer to these unannounced DEBATE questions, Lemon has absolutely no follow-up, and just repeats the same question with different wording.

"Come to my show and I"ll attack you with CNN talking points!" is not an invitation anyone is going to respond to, unless they work fof CNN themselves.

My favorite dumb interviewing strategy of Lemon's is when he cluelessly asks, "How does this make you feeeeeel?" Like he's torturing a captured slave and telling him his behavior is "hurting the other slaves."

Only... Musk is not a slave, this is not an interview, and Lemon can't even debate.

Hopefully, Lemon will have his dick chopped off so he can join the other brainless talking-point chicks on The View.

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]