Butterfly effect - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Yuri Gavrilyuk
one of zoroastrianism sins is "not sharing knowledge", and lots of times i had a prove that sharing my knowledge in order to help people gives feedback and the more i share the more i understand back, get important advises.

that's my way of life for years already, just throwing an info, getting the helpful response and taking the next step. i always tried to prove my truth but usually people hardly understand me, but if i think i believe someone exists to understand me, i don't think just unto free space without any destination, cause what i think and understand isn't based on nothing, it's based on my life experience.

just think about what you get the info from while composing or inventing something. you can't really invent a thing, it always comes from an event that actually happened, cause it can't be otherwise. and this is where butterfly effect takes place, someone moved his hand for a part of a millimeter and then someone thought something a bit differently. all of us make history every millisecond of his life, cause history doesn't happen every half of a day, of half of an hour by decision of some politician. the humanity and nature is a complicated (the most complicated) system, and parts of the system, all atoms, electrons etc interact with each other right now, and their concentration is spread, that means moving your hand holding a mouse of tapping a phone with your finger causes all the universe to change immediately, that's the history, not just widely broadcasted speeches on tv.
By anna
Yuri Gavrilyuk wrote: moving your hand holding a mouse of tapping a phone with your finger causes all the universe to change immediately, that's the history, not just widely broadcasted speeches on tv.

Are you thinking less of intended consequences (pushing the nuclear button) and more of unintended consequences?

Because yes, a simple internet comment can cascade far beyond the original intent of the individual, in more obvious ways (something goes viral) and in less obvious ways (a profound or transgressive idea that grows exponentially, reader to reader).
By Igor Antunov
moving your hand holding a mouse of tapping a phone with your finger causes all the universe to change immediately

Not immediately in regards to the observable universe, and certainly not all of it at any point. The universe is expanding faster than the speed of light, so most of it is permanently beyond our reach within the known laws of physics. So whatever we do, colonize a 1,000 galaxies or blow up a million stars, we can never have an influence on the vast majority of it at any point because it has expanded well beyond observation or reach.
By One Degree
Igor Antunov wrote:Not immediately in regards to the observable universe, and certainly not all of it at any point. The universe is expanding faster than the speed of light, so most of it is permanently beyond our reach within the known laws of physics. So whatever we do, colonize a 1,000 galaxies or blow up a million stars, we can never have an influence on the vast majority of it at any point because it has expanded well beyond observation or reach.

Going to be hell to pay when it finishes it's race around the track and comes back here. :D

@Puffer Fish The Mayor of Brussels did them a […]

a good point here, i am sure we all agree on thi[…]

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]