Climate Questions - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Just because you believe something, doesn't mean it's true or even accurate.

Your posts on this thread are childish and mindless.

Climate change hysteria is stupid pseudo-science.
By Godstud
No, morons who ignore science in favour of religious dogma, are stupid.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:No, morons who ignore science in favour of religious dogma, are stupid.

Thank God, I don't ignore science. I guess that must make me smart.
Praise the Lord.
By blackjack21
Chicago is having record cold right about now. Some say that parts of the region have wind chill factors of -50F. That's much colder than it is in Thailand.
By Hindsite
blackjack21 wrote:Chicago is having record cold right about now. Some say that parts of the region have wind chill factors of -50F. That's much colder than it is in Thailand.

If man can not control these weather condition in one area, how do these climate change nuts think they can stop climate changing all over the world as it has been doing for thousands of years?
By Godstud
@Hindsite :roll: Because, you don't know the difference between weather and climate. Man doesn't control the weather, either.

Climate is changed by man. We have boatloads of evidence for this. See Aral Sea. See Amazonian Rainforests, etc.

Do some self-education:
https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

https://www.edf.org/climate/9-ways-we-k ... ate-change
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite :roll: Because, you don't know the difference between weather and climate. Man doesn't control the weather, either.

Climate is changed by man. We have boatloads of evidence for this.

The only climate man can control is the climate inside buildings by the use of air conditioning and heating. All one has to do is use common sense to know that.
By Godstud
:roll: Ummm yeah... sheer ignorance. Thank you for demonstrating what a total lack of knowledge about what climate is, for everyone here.

Man affects the climate. This is supported by mountains of evidence and, as I already pointed out, there are even examples(Aral Sea being one).

@Hindsite Your LACK of common sense is apparent in your statements. Perhaps you want to restate them in a different way as to remove doubt?
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::roll: Ummm yeah... sheer ignorance. Thank you for demonstrating what a total lack of knowledge about what climate is, for everyone here.

Man affects the climate. This is supported by mountains of evidence and, as I already pointed out, there are even examples(Aral Sea being one).

@Hindsite Your LACK of common sense is apparent in your statements. Perhaps you want to restate them in a different way as to remove doubt?

No, not really.

You have mentionned "rape" in about a q[…]

What interests are those? He is an honorary US […]

If anyone wants to show an example of the IDF and […]

The tail has been wagging the dog.. Israel is a[…]