In the super long run, what would happen if people didn't burn fossil fuels? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Is the water sparing effect common to all plants, or only some?

You are unable to explain what the effect is or how it works, so you are unqualified to participate in this discussion. When you have shown that you understand the effect, you can re-enter the thread without behaving despicably.
How much impact would that actually have on climate change?

Please explain how the impact of CO2-enhanced plant growth on climate change could be relevant to whether increased CO2 has in fact enhanced plant growth. Thank you.
Pants-of-dog wrote:If you feel that I should not participate, please stop replying to me,

:lol: :knife: :roll: As they say in Japan, "It's mirror time!"

PoD, YOU are the one who first presumed to tell ME I was not qualified to participate in the discussion until I had jumped through your little hoops. Remember?

Your hypocritical behavior is disgraceful.
So far, this whole thing seems like an irrelevant tangent about something that has no real impact on the topic.

What a gracious concession of defeat.
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Then why are people like you so worried about The[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable justi[…]

You are already in one. He says his race is being[…]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]