Lancet retract bogus study about Hydroxychloroquine being dangerous - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Sivad. You don't even know the meaning of the word babbit.

Then again, a conspiracy theorist like yourself, who thinks all scientists and doctors lying, is probably not going to believe anything from anyone. Don't fall of the edge of the world. :roll:
BeesKnee5 wrote:Professor Risch does seem more enthusiastic about the drug than other studies.

I'm sure he's impartial as his research paper states.

:knife: this is almost as retarded as the time you claimed that citing an author that publishes for the same foundation is the same as self-citation.

First of all, the total global market for HCQ is only like $1.5 billion, and after a 50 way split it's doubtful any of the manufacturers are paying shills to hype the drug. But what is super extra stupid about your little partisan hack bullshit flail is that if we start dismissing experts based on their ties to industry then there isn't a credible expert left in all of medical science or the public health establishment. Your lame flail here is the scorched earth nuclear option but if you really want go there then I will be more than happy to concede the point. :lol:
Sivad wrote:
:knife: this is almost as retarded as the time you claimed that citing an author that publishes for the same foundation is the same as self-citation.

First of all, the total global market for HCQ is only like $1.5 billion, and after a 50 way split it's doubtful any of the manufacturers are paying shills to hype the drug. But what is super extra stupid about your little partisan hack bullshit flail is that if we start dismissing experts based on their ties to industry then there isn't a credible expert left in all of medical science or the public health establishment. Your lame flail here is the scorched earth nuclear option but if you really want go there then I will be more than happy to concede the point.
I just find it interesting that pretty much the only epidemiologist fully in favour of the drug has links.

I think you should as well.

For now I'll stick to remdesivir and heparin

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-07- ... cking.html
jimjam wrote:rule of thumb: if rump says something is good, it is bad. if rump says something is bad, it is good.

Thanks for exposing the fundamental vacuity of Liberal thought. it also shows why Liberals are so desperate to clamp down on free speech. Just like the Catholic Church, who burned people to death for saying that the Earth revolved around the sun, modern day Liberals know that they mustn't allow people to hear the truth.
Rich wrote:Thanks for exposing the fundamental vacuity of Liberal thought.

You are very welcome. And ……. do not forget ……… you apparently engage in something called "conservative thought" and …………. if it were not for what you call "liberal thought" "conservative thought" would not exist. I am sooooo grateful that life is such a simple minded dichotomy or I would go to bed every night in an acute state of confusion. BTY good job with "vacuity" ……… that's pretty advanced use of the English language for a trump guy.

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]