Are Covid-19 vaccines safe? - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Brandenski wrote:
Was I irrational when I bought Apple and Google

I see it also gave you medical expertise, and the ability to misread a sentence with a single glance...
late wrote:I see it also gave you medical expertise, and the ability to misread a sentence with a single glance...

I also had covid, as did my wife and son and we could not have gotten tested if we begged, and better yet we were told not to wear masks.

You live scared as I do not need a vaccine for what I already had
Brandenski wrote:
I also had covid, as did my wife and son and we could not have gotten tested if we begged, and better yet we were told not to wear masks.

I am pretty sure I've had covid.

You have a real talent for being wrong.
late wrote:I am pretty sure I've had covid.

You have a real talent for being wrong.

LOL the FBI said the exact same thing, until I educated them

True story but it's classified top secret because the FBI got spanked
Brandenski wrote:
LOL the FBI said the exact same thing, until I educated them

True story but it's classified top secret because the FBI got spanked

"A witness, once impeached..."
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/5 ... t-covid-19

Republicans four times more likely than Democrats not to get COVID-19 vaccine: poll

A poll released on Monday determined that Republican respondents were four times more likely than Democrats to say they would never get the COVID-19 vaccine as immunizations begin to be administered across the country.

An ABC News-Ipsos poll found that a respondent's party identification was directly related to their willingness to take the vaccine. A total of 26 percent of Republican respondents said they would never get the COVID-19 vaccine, compared with 6 percent of Democrats and 14 percent of independents.

The poll found that almost twice as many Democrats, or 49 percent, expressed willingness to take the vaccine as soon as it’s available, compared with 28 percent of Republicans and 42 percent of independents.

Pants-of-dog wrote: Republicans four times more likely than Democrats not to get COVID-19 vaccine

This suggests a win-win solution. The US can deal with the vaccine shortage and the nasty party at the same time. Two flies with one swat.

How do you know you had it if you were not tested?

Who ever told you not to wear a mask is trying to kill you and your family. You are free to like them despite that if you like.

You may be wrong about not needing the vaccine. Look up the science. And if you were not tested you most certainly do. But if you are afraid to take it or your balls are too big that is on you.
Brandenski wrote:True I am full of logical and correct info, that consistently pisses off the tin foil hat wearers that get all their info from the news.

LOL

Then where do you get all your info from? The chatty kathys? :lol:

Sorry, could not help that snarky comment.
The UK health minister said today that it maybe necessary to be vaccinated every 6-12 months.

There are also reports that the vaccine is less affective against the South African strain.

Even if you've had it, definitely wouldn't assume long term immunity.
MistyTiger wrote:Then where do you get all your info from? The chatty kathys? :lol:

Sorry, could not help that snarky comment.

Same question the Bureau ask....................

I could tell you, but you know the rest

Yawning
The UK health minister said today that it maybe necessary to be vaccinated every 6-12 months.

Standing alone that statement does not mean that much. First of all it is probably far to soon to know. We will see. Remember though. 6-12 months is about what we have with influenza vaccines. (Sometimes somewhat more.) And these vaccines are considered effective.

We have to do three things. We have to get the rate of community spread down. Every vaccinated person helps to do that. We have to protect vital health care workers. The vaccine does that. We have to reduce the severity of the infections that do happen. The vaccine appears to do that.

So I am just fine with six months to a year. If I have to get a new booster every six months I will just get another candy for not crying. Oh. And I might not die of COVID.
Drlee wrote:Standing alone that statement does not mean that much. First of all it is probably far to soon to know. We will see. Remember though. 6-12 months is about what we have with influenza vaccines. (Sometimes somewhat more.) And these vaccines are considered effective.

My point wasnt about whether the vaccine is effective, but that it would be foolish to think you are immune if you've previously had the virus.

It will be interesting to see how we go in future with vaccination. Will we be able to roll it up in the normal Flu shot and continue just giving to vulnerable or will it be necessary for all adults to have an annual shot to maintain herd immunity.

My guess is it will be a mixture and very much depend on how prevalent the virus is.

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]