Climate alarmism is a corporate scam - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
It's basic division followed by profiteering from conflict. It is meant to incite paralysis and create new avenues for profit generation and distract from actual change. Greta herself was auditioned then recruited by major financial backers in order to stir strategic political dissent meant to benefit big business. Her role is to recruit youth into various NGO cults, all of whom are agents of big business, many of whom prey for new opportunities in new markets. She flies around in a private jet while lamenting the evils of China, the world's biggest investor and pioneer in renewables. Clearly a disconnect between motive and function.

Press S to spit on climate activists.
I'm allowed to give her props for in person directly screaming at the people most directly actually responsible for climate change though. Hypocritical idiotic bastards. That was fucking hilarious.

Of course, just like when Brando sent the Indian woman to bat away the Godfather Oscar, they didn't seem to understand the statement was directly aimed at those in physical attendance, not the individuals happening to be watching at home.

In applauding her, they showed themselves to be totally oblivious to how the rest of the world views the UN and in Brando's case Hollywood. You recon she was aware of how her statement came off to normal people? Or is she totally unaware of how much of a Religious Nut she is? Brando was aware of what he did, as he did that to them delibrately. Do you think she is?
Igor Antunov wrote:It's basic division followed by profiteering from conflict. It is meant to incite paralysis and create new avenues for profit generation and distract from actual change. Greta herself was auditioned then recruited by major financial backers in order to stir strategic political dissent meant to benefit big business. Her role is to recruit youth into various NGO cults, all of whom are agents of big business, many of whom prey for new opportunities in new markets. She flies around in a private jet while lamenting the evils of China, the world's biggest investor and pioneer in renewables. Clearly a disconnect between motive and function.

Press S to spit on climate activists.

This is hard for me to believe for several reasons.
1] Climate scientists from every nation are on board with ACC. Even Russians. As many as 97% agree with ACC.
2] The basic science is rock solid. We have known CO2 is a GHG since the 1800s.
3] The measurements of CO2 in the air are rock solid.
4] We are measuring solar output directly, and also the output of CO2 of volcanoes.
5] From my POV, the corps. are fighting it, not promoting it.
6] We are seeing the effects of ACC in forest fires, droughts, floods, stronger hurricanes, etc.
7] We are seeing climate refugees already.
8] Some island nations in the Pacific are seeing devastating sea level rise now. I have seen the videos of it.
colliric wrote:https://youtu.be/1kD1zubg3cA

Well, there you go.
When you use a pronoun with out being clear who it refers to, it confuses people.

I said I though Igor was male.

Gretta Thunberg is not important. It doesn't matter if she is a religious nut as long as this doen't make her deny ACC.

I have no way of knowing the truth of claims that she is being paid to do what she does and she doesn't really believe in the cause.
After all climate scientists are being paid to do what they are doing. Maybe a few work for nothing.
It is kind of normal for people to get paid to do what they do in many cases.

But, like I said, I have 8 reasons why I doubt the ACC is a hoax. None of them are changed by any fact about Gretta.

Yes I was using the word fun, loosely , ironicall[…]

Trans people are just people. They have no less an[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You should impose your own standards on yourself.[…]

No, I want you to be happy. I will be happy when[…]