California went big on rooftop solar. Now that's a problem for landfills - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
late wrote:
Perpetual motion, for example, is the province of kooks. You're throwing crap, hoping it will stick, and it's not one of your better habits.

Jesus, late -- since you're forcing me onto the back-foot -- shouldn't something that *works* be up for public consideration (as for policy), and if not, then shouldn't it at least be tested under the heading of 'science' -- ?

What about the suction pump technique that keeps water flowing from a lower level, to a *higher* level, against gravity -- ?

Free Energy water pump - How to make Siphon system

---

So now you know -- there's nothing wrong about *leveraging differentials* in the natural world, even to the "ludicrous" extent of harvesting pre-existing *energy* in some way or another.

Obviously you have some *vested interests*, or are in-the-politics-industry, so whatever, but there it *is*, anyway.

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]

You did not read my post carefully enough. I sai[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Increasingly, they're admitting defeat. https://tw[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipment[…]