The "Out of Africa" Theory has changed - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The newest research seems to require some changes to the conventional "Out of Africa" theory.

I've studied the topic of human origins and I do have to say the diagram in that map diagram strikes me as probably being much more accurate than the conventional diagrams normally associated with the Out of Africa Theory.

There was more than one wave out that came out of Africa. (So the map is not really accurate because it does not show the separate waves)

"Out of Africa" Theory Changed, LiveScience

Diagram map can be seen at 2:53 in the video.

What I find most accurate in the map is that it shows the Australian aborigines came from the same population how passed through Southern India.

I think there are probably many refinements that need to be made in that map, but this is a start in the right direction.

This is of course not very "politically correct", because it indicates that the Australian aborigines (as well as the last remaining tribe on the Andaman islands) originated from a separate migration out from Africa.
The entire South of India down through the entirety of Southeast Asia (Thailand, parts of southern China, Philippines) used to be inhabited by black populations in very ancient prehistoric times. (A fact that most anthropologists today are not taught)
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Having[…]

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]