I liked this video that uses movie and TV clips to say what he wants to say. I.e., we are doomed. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Our Legacy, Your Future....Explained! Thunderf00t

24 min.

He says that the legacy of people over 50 [my number] is a world that can't be saved. In another video he shows why carbon capture at a big enough scale is basically impossible, even if it were possible, it would take about 100 years, and meanwhile the temps would continue to increase at a slowly slowing rate. And, so the future for those under 50 is bleak. He does say that it is almost inevitable.

My takeaway is to live happy now, because there is no long run.

[It is so inevitable that IMHO it explains why there are no aliens colonizing space and so coming here. The reasoning goes like this. To get into space every alien species will need fossil fuels to power their efforts. If they have fossil fuels, they will burn them until it is too late to save their civilization. So, even if they survive as hunters, they will forget the lesson and do it again if they get fossil fuels again. So, every other intelligent alien species made the same mistake we did. If that is any consolation.]

https://www.you[==]tube.com/watch?v=otbxOvu069Y&list=TLPQMjcwODIwMjMBrCtBRhuUzg&index=139

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]