The appalling neoclassical economics of climate change from heterodox economist, Steve Keen - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Pollution, global warming, urbanisation etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Truth To Power wrote:You mean like you did when you claimed oil corps have a "climate denier program"?

Yeah, well, your belief in bogus "tipping points" that imply the world will end in a few years unless everyone stops using fossil fuels proves you're not exactly the most astute judge of what is likely.

You are right, I didn't provide any evidence that the oil corps have a denial program. It is common knowledge, AFAIK.

The UN's IPCC reports assert that there are several tipping points, but there isn't any proven scientific way to predict when they will be tipped. So, the IPCC doesn't include them.
That does NOT mean that they don't exist or will not be tipped very soon as expert scientists have predicted in peer reviewed papers.
Steve_American wrote:You are right, I didn't provide any evidence that the oil corps have a denial program. It is common knowledge, AFAIK.

Like any amount of other CO2 climate BS. Check.
The UN's IPCC reports assert that there are several tipping points, but there isn't any proven scientific way to predict when they will be tipped.

Or to show that they aren't just made up anti-fossil-fuel hate propaganda.
That does NOT mean that they don't exist or will not be tipped very soon as expert scientists have predicted in peer reviewed papers.

Those bogus "expert scientists" get publications, status and career advancement by making such predictions, and suffer no consequences when they are falsified by actual physical events, which they invariably are.

How many more times, and in how many more different ways, would you have to be proved flat, outright wrong by actual physical events before you would become willing to consider the possibility that you actually are wrong?

Harvey Weinstein's conviction, for alleged "r[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is pleasurable to see US university students st[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]