looking for gun, please help! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Demosthenes
PPL are not always correct. Besides, hyping paranoia sells guns.
By U184
Demosthenes PPL are not always correct. Besides, hyping paranoia sells guns.
True all ppl. Time will tell.
By ingliz
The Taurus Thunderbolt is a replica of the old Colt Lightning pump-action rifle available in several pistol calibres. It can be bought chambered for either the .45 Colt cartridge or the .357 magnum, with perhaps .44 WCF and others to follow later.

The Taurus is a short-stroke pump gun and the .45 Colt version holds fourteen cartridges.

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.gunblast.com/Taurus_Thunderbolt.htm
By U184
Yes! Thank you!

I also bought the Saiga in 12 and 20. So thank you for that as well!
By U184
I got one of these yesterday. Image However it shoots 6mm steel balls at full auto it pumps out 3000 rounds PM. it shreds cars and is perfectly legal.
By Dr House
Awesome. :up:
By Thunderhawk
It shoots steel balls?

Is it pnuematic?
By U184
Yes steel balls. It comes pnuematic but this one is elctric driven spring action.

By U184
Thank you ingliz you have given me a nice little collection and this last one is very nice. Image
By War Angel
I got one of these yesterday.

W... T... F?! :eek:

How can you even hold\carry it, plus ammunition? Doesn't the recoil send you back flying? :eh:
By ingliz
You would have to mount it on a vehicle or a fixed point but with its rate of fire, 3000 rounds per minute, you would need a truck to carry the ammunition and lots of cash to pay for it. A gatling gun is not the most practical choice in my opinion, why not spend your money on mines, 'claymores' and a firing box for perimeter defence- a lot cheaper and more effective.
By Dr House
Cracked said it best.

Firing this weapon for any length of time is an act of such ridiculous decadence that no other behavior you engage in will seem even the least bit indulgent.
By U184
At 27lbs I can carry it for hours, no the recoil isnt bad at all.

Did you miss the part where it does not fire powder based ammo?

It is an electricly activated spring loaded rcoil system. It shoots 6mm steel balls that you can use via clip or set it up with a backpack and carry around 100,000 worth of ammo. Image Image

Here you can see the size comparison. Image

Here is the spring ejector system. Image

Yes you can mount it. Image

It even comes all pretty..Image
By ingliz
Its a glorified bb gun, a very expensive toy($3,500). :lol:

ps. BTW. You have voided your warranty by removing the bright orange plastic barrel end caps which identify it as an airsoft replica.

pps. $300,000 for the real thing!
By U184
Why yes it is :D no orange cap though. Also this is far from a normal toy BOOM
By Dr House
so this is the minigun Zero had in GTA! I knew there was no way that runt could afford the real thing.
By ingliz
They do say it can be fatal if you fire enough pellets at the same spot, headshots are not advisable as the effects are similar to sand blasting a rusty engine block, it would take the skin off but the range is shit.
By War Angel
Oh, so it's a... Gatling BB gun. :eh:

Well, err... looks like fun, I guess. Aren't you American? Don't you, like, own real fire-arms? Also, for 3,500$, if we're into firearms, I would buy some pretty hefty, top-of-the-line weapons. How much does a custom-made L96 go for, these days? :)

And if you're into big guns... :D

I want one.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afhanistan and South Korea defeated communists. […]

The claim isn't "unsupported", I've alr[…]

For 10g marijuana you get 2 years jail. I talked[…]

If you believe this then how can you accuse anyon[…]