Flame Throwers are legal Yo! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Zerogouki
Only in America would a device capable of launching rivers of fire at people be less regulated than marijuana.

I fucking love this country :)

Making your own flamethrower is really very easy. You just need four components:

1) Super Soaker
2) Lighter
3) Fuel
4) Duct tape

The most practical guns to use are the ones that place the water tank on your back, like the CPS 3000 and 3200. The Monster XL is the scariest-looking (could you imagine seeing fire come out of THAT beast?), whereas the CPS 2000 wouldn't shoot a "stream" of fire so much as a big fireball that would leave you wondering what happened to your eyebrows... and the front half of the gun.

Zippo lighters are WAY better than Bics for this purpose because they stay lit after you let go.

For fuel, the most obvious choice is gasoline, but kerosene, lighter fluid, and alcohol are also options. If you want to go seriously commando, you can make napalm. It's really quite easy. All you need are gasoline, styrofoam, and benzene. Benzene is some pretty nasty stuff that isn't typically found at Walgreen's or Home Depot, so you may need to ask your science teacher for the location of a good chemical supply store. Failing that, there's a guy who sells it on eBay for about $60/liter. Seriously.

Duct tape is like the Force: it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
By Mazhi
I prefer Molotovs.

By Thunderhawk
Zerogouki wrote:Making your own flamethrower is really very easy. You just need four components:

1) Super Soaker
2) Lighter
3) Fuel
4) Duct tape

I thought BBQ lighters were the perfered choice?
One could also rig up a system with a CO2 canister aswell - forget pumping.

[code="Mazhi"]Frozen? What are you talking about?[/code]
I had (somehow) changed Opera settings to not show animated gifs. I didnt know and thought it was SF killing off the animated smilies.
By Zerogouki
I thought BBQ lighters were the perfered choice?

Those qualify as "lighters". They're generally harder to affix to a Super Soaker than Zippos are, and they don't stay lit when you take your finger off them, but they'll work.

One could also rig up a system with a CO2 canister aswell - forget pumping.

That would require knowing what the hell you're doing, though.

For the record, "aswell" is not a word.

You did, when you suggested that we once bred wi[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]