Evangelicalism in the Military - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/07/08/t ... -military/

This blog represents the idiocy of the mainstream media. It clearly has confused two different subjects, and come to the wrong conclusion.

Religious discrimenation is wrong; that is, "you cannot pass go, receive 200 dollars, or be promoted because of your beliefs". That's wrong.

But, prosyletization, the free exercise of religion, is the American way, that's what we are founded upon. In the Military, anywhere, a person should be allowed to witness for Christ, and spread the Gospel. And a person should equally be allowed to reject it.

CNN apparently doesn't make the two distinctions. Yet again, Liberals equate sharing the Gospel with discrimination simply by showing examples of actual discrimination and then arbitrarily assigning prosyletization to it as well.
By MB.
Evangelicalism

Hey what is your ideology, buddy?

the article wrote:Bill Carr, the man in charge of military personnel policy at the Pentagon, told me, “if an atheist chose to follow their convictions, absolutely, that’s acceptable. And that’s a point of religious accommodation in department policy, one may hold whatever faith, or may hold no faith.”

Hall doesn’t want money from the military. He just wants soldiers to be guaranteed religious freedom. He plans to leave the army next year, as soon as he can, and wants to leave it a better place than when he first joined it, he says.

I don't see what the big deal is. This particular atheist in the article just wants to be left alone from his squad of otherwise christian squadmates. That said, if Hall thinks he can't get along with his team, he's probably doing the best thing by leaving.

As for the religious squad mates- those brainless neanderthals need to get their shit sorted out and start focusing on staying alive. Jesus ain't going to stop no RPG rounds. I wouldn't trust those moron either.
By Evangelicalism
I don't have a spiff with Spc. Hall. That's my point.

Anderson Cooper writes about a wrong that Hall should have corrected, why should he be held back for his beliefs?

But then Anderson Cooper later writes against "prosyletization" and poses the question "should prosyletization be allowed in the military?"

Do you not see? This is how liberal propaganda works. It makes associations.

"Hall was wronged, Anderson Cooper talks about Prosyletization, so Prosyletization is also wrong".

In actuality they are completely separate things and Anderson Cooper is wrong for suggesting that because some other instances occurred to Spc. Hall, that now the Gospel should not be preached?

This is like putting everyone in time out in preschool because no one would admit to taking a crap in the corner.

I read the reports, but it does not even mention […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@Tainari88 no, Palestinian children don't deser[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]