Guns Guns Guns - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Voltaire
Gun discussion thread.

Guns that I posess (legally)

-Beretta m9
-colt1911
-Ruger .22
-Ak47 (semi auto :*( )
-264 mag
-30-06 bolt
-10/22 carbine
-.22LR pump rifle
-20gauge/12 gauge shotgun

And the punisher- smith&Wesson model 500
By Cartertonian
How long do you predict we have before the Apocalypse you are clearly so well prepared for...?

:roll:
By Rojik of the Arctic
I've got an 88mm flak cannon in the backyard that I use to shoot down passenger jets.
By Demosthenes
cartertonian wrote:How long do you predict we have before the Apocalypse you are clearly so well prepared for...?

What's with the gun hating?

I only have two right now, btw. Pictured in the other thread.

I love berettas, but jesus...talk about expensive...
By Voltaire
Demosthenes wrote:
What's with the gun hating?

I chose to ignore them

I love berettas, but jesus...talk about expensive

I inherited my beretta, lucky huh ;)
By Demosthenes
Voltaire wrote:I inherited my beretta, lucky huh

I guess that depends on who died... :?:

But yeah, assuming it was just some rich asshole uncle you never visited or liked anyway, real lucky!
By Voltaire
Demosthenes wrote:
I guess that depends on who died... :?:

But yeah, assuming it was just some rich asshole uncle you never visited or liked anyway, real lucky!

Haha, I was referring to the fact that I didn't have to pay to it. Not that he passed away. It was actually a great uncle.. Close though
By Dr House
cartertonian wrote:How long do you predict we have before the Apocalypse you are clearly so well prepared for...?

3 years.

:|
By War Angel
What's the point in legally owning weapons, if you can't legally kill people?
By Cartertonian
Demos wrote:What's with the gun hating?

I don't hate guns. I'm pretty handy with 'em. ;)

I just figured that the veritable arsenal Voltaire listed ( :eek: ) was somewhat over the top.
By War Angel
I just figured that the veritable arsenal Voltaire listed ( :eek: ) was somewhat over the top.

If it's a hobby or a collection, then it's not. If you really liked cars and could afford many, would it be wrong to have a collection? What about beer glasses? Stamps?
By Rojik of the Arctic
Car and beer glass collections dont hurt people. Oh, wait. There was that guy that I glassed in the pub and then later ran over in my 1973 mazda cappella. Sorry. Carry on.
By Cartertonian
Ah ha, WA, you're trying to suck me into that bottomless vortex of an argument, wherein you tempt me to describe why weapons are very different to cars and milk-bottle tops and stamps and train numbers and...

...damn! You've done it anyway. :knife:
By Bosnjak
Spectre m4, 60 9mm Rounds, great fire power, the best for urban eras:

By War Angel
Ah ha, WA, you're trying to suck me into that bottomless vortex of an argument, wherein you tempt me to describe why weapons are very different to cars and milk-bottle tops and stamps and train numbers and...

...damn! You've done it anyway.

I know they're different, and I don't think people should own tons of 'em, either. Still, I can see the reasoning behind it.

There's also another thing - just like you can't do more damage with 20 cars than you can with 1, you can't do more damage with 20 rifles, than you can with 1.
By Voltaire
cartertonian wrote:

Three reasons

Because I can

Because I want to

So I can piss people like you off.

"when you need it, and don't got it, You'll sing a different tune."
By Rojik of the Arctic
"when you need it, and don't got it, You'll sing a different tune."

And when you accidently shoot your son dead because he lost his keys and sneaks in through a window at 3am so will you.
By Voltaire
Rojik of the Arctic wrote:And when you accidently shoot your son dead because he lost his keys and sneaks in through a window at 3am so will you.

I don't have a son for one, and for two who said anything about shooting people/intruders with these guns?

But of course like the typical liberal scum that cover this world you can not separate guns from violence.
By Syd
Should we not just start a weapons thread in general?
By Rojik of the Arctic
But of course like the typical liberal scum that cover this world you can not separate guns from violence.

Liberal scum? Quite the opposite. I believe in hard core Fascism where only the state has the weapons. But go shoot whoever the fuck you want. You don't live near me so WTF do I care.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Since Hamas would have been unable to enter the ho[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be used[…]

@FiveofSwords " Franz [B]oas " Are[…]

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]