The Armed Forces YouTube Thread - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

^ I also believe this to be so, Iron Dome appears to be operating at around 70-75% probability of kill for an undisclosed number of interceptors (probably 1-2) per kill.

Did the rounds quite recently but a very good Russian televised exposure of the T-90SM including armaments and the ARENA active protection system, worth a watch if not already seen.

[youtube]QRFg3Upzukc[/youtube]
Lots of combat footage of tanks in Syria, following shows early model T-72 taking multiple RPG hits to the hull without loss...

[youtube]djDB4CpAozs[/youtube]

[youtube]OplWrXDPAyY[/youtube]

Taking shot to the tower without ERA

[youtube]ovS0MKE_OJU[/youtube]

Rare footage of captured tank shooting at another tank.

[youtube]JhfZliWeLmM[/youtube]
WARNING GRAPHIC!

Another interesting video from Syria, T-72 taking a what appears to be an RPG-29 to the rear (through the initial footage does not match up angle wise), causing partial detonation of the ammunition in the turret with spectacular results...

[youtube]nIUYuswb6GA[/youtube]

Remarkably one of the tank crew from the turret does appear to survive being blown from the turret or top of the tank and manages to run for safety!
Lately youtube, especially embedded youtube videos, has become useless to me. Skips and stutters non stop on a machine that can max out crysis 2 at 60-fps. Sigh wtf. Tried all broswers, and it's even occuring on other machines in the house. Fucking youtube.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The discussion is about the current violence. It[…]

So, Hamas is bad because they use genocidal rhetor[…]

There are dozens of "white" countries i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Listen, there is a fact: 1) Russians channels we[…]