Range pistol - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Zerogouki
The best semiauto pistols are:

- Colt M1911A1 clones and variants, such as the Colt O1091

- SIG Pro SP2022

The best revolver is:

- Smith & Wesson 327 M&P TRR8
Last edited by Zerogouki on 24 Apr 2011 19:10, edited 1 time in total.
By MB.
Five Seven?
By Piano Red
MB.
Five Seven?

I will admit that it is very sexy-looking...

:lol:

Only if Zag is willing to drop a thousand bucks (probably more) on the damn thing.

Honestly i'd recommend the P229 chambered in .40 S&W, it's my own personal choice for the next handgun purchases I make:

It's excellent for self defense, good for concealed-carry, and is a solidly reliable firearm with all the modern features to boot:
[youtube]uyDvDHdBJ7c[/youtube]

.40 S&W does have a slight kick in terms of recoil (the tip of the barrel will dip up with each shot compared to other calibers, so grip control is essential, but since you're looking for a range shooting pistol it's ideal for becoming a better shot through practice). If not .40 S&W then having it chambered in .357 SIG would also be good. As said, these are damn sturdy and reliable guns, so there's nothing wrong with getting a used one if you're looking to save on money, and i've seen some sales for as low as $750 at online retailers.

You are insane Wat0n. You can have an issue wit[…]

I read the reports, but it does not even mention […]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]