AK negligent discharge - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Chill
Wolfman wrote:You're correct that I was incorrect about the formula.

No I didn't mean you. Potemkin said I was incorrect because he thought I said humans were stronger than chimps but I didn't say that at all. :roll:

Also, I find relative strength not very meaningful in reality. As strong as an ant, I might kill it without even noticing.
By Wolfman
Weight to Strength Ratio has two normal applications:
1. In physics. It's important to know how strong two different materials are relative to their weights. If one is planning on building a building, it's good to know it wont collapse under it's own weight
2. In Exercise Science. This is more related to the issue about a chimp being strong enough to fire a rifle, but is more seen in application relating to strength comparisons between two athletes.

Comparing relative strength between an Ant and Human is way out there. Except maybe as a curious bit of information.
By Thunderhawk
Weight to Strength Ratio

means smaller ratio = better.

Since most people generally think of bigger as better, the ratio is more often structured as a strength (or power) to weight ratio.

A to B = A/B
By Demosthenes
You guys are arguing about gay shit. We have a video of a chimp firing an AK. It's cool even it's fake. Stop FUCKING IT UP!!

Talk about freaky revolutionary chimps OR GO BACK TO GORKIY YOU WHORES! :eek: :knife: :D

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]