The Armed Forces Image Thread - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Well they are going for their own 5th gen stealth jet so it's certainly leading to something, definitely a fleet of these or their derivatives before 2020. With the F-22 grounded indefinitely, the T-50 not yet on the production line and the F-35 somewhat on the tame side design/spec wise, theres no rush.

Here's a much clearer photo:

Half of it's cut off, Igor, and I've already tried f5. Why do you feel the need to post such huge pictures anyway? I know what Freud would say.
This is HMCS Huron, and when I was a child she was in port and open to the public. I went with a friend.

(Yes, Canada has a military).
Take some tank screenshots from the World of Tanks (free) online game. :) (I love that game! It's like Greatest Tank Battles!)
I'm 'Godstud'(go figure) in World of Tanks. Look me up. I play pretty much every evening, and sometimes in the day.
It's FREE. It's out of Beta now.
Make an account and download it.
http://worldoftanks.com/

Tip: After you make an account. Login, then use the drop-down menu by your login name at the top right corner of the screen, hit Activate Bonus Code, and type in NEWYEARNA. You'll get a free Tier 2 Russian tank(and space for it). :D

You don't have to buy gold. You just are limited to 2 tanks in your platoon, instead of 3, and gain research, and credits, at a slower rate, than if you pony up for gold. I play with guys who don't have premium accounts. We use a friend's Teamspeak server and have a great time.

Give me your in-game name and I can always add you as a friend.

Farage, btw, is a Putin puppet. What a laugh. Th[…]

If the Brits ever come to their senses, that will[…]

Not much, commercial real estate is boom or bust.[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]