Does japan have nuclear weapon ? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Verv wrote:There will never be war.

Everyone's interests are too tied up economically.

Capitalism is effective in creating peace.

there is still a thing called patriotism,it don't need full of people,more than 10% is enough to change the world

:) :) :)
fushansuo wrote:

there is still a thing called patriotism,it don't need full of people,more than 10% is enough to change the world

:) :) :)

Listen, China and Japan are not going to ruin the eastern economy and their reputations over some islands. It may seem that way by all those car smashings but there are cooler heads in the governments.
No war. Besides. Japan has a mutual defense treaty with the US. In effect it has our nuclear arsenal protecting it.

Verve is right. China will not wreck the world economy and risk a blockade they couldn't break over some seagul shit.
Tirunus wrote:Listen, China and Japan are not going to ruin the eastern economy and their reputations over some islands. It may seem that way by all those car smashings but there are cooler heads in the governments.

heh,it's cooler heads very important in goverment,it's a big influence by their decision,like war in iraq ,it's not a
easy way,but like world war one,it's more easy to start a war than end it
:D :D :D :D :D
Drlee wrote:No war. Besides. Japan has a mutual defense treaty with the US. In effect it has our nuclear arsenal protecting it.

Verve is right. China will not wreck the world economy and risk a blockade they couldn't break over some seagul shit.

will usa people like die for japan,if i am usa,i will not do that thing,it's not my business,
like i won't die for north korea :D :D :D :D :D
i already say that war or pre-war is very good to usa and japan economic,u need spend money on that;
heh
fushansuo wrote: :D :D
big smile when they kill one or two invader and japan invader withdraw to their homeland

They only killed two soldiers? :?:

They must really suck, Japan killed millions of Chinese soldiers, thgat's a kill ratio of 10 0000000000 chinese killed to 1 japanese soldier killer.

I am glad I am not chinese or else I would suck in martial arts! :(
[quote=]
They only killed two soldiers? :?:

They must really suck, Japan killed millions of Chinese soldiers, thgat's a kill ratio of 10 0000000000 chinese killed to 1 japanese soldier killer.

I am glad I am not chinese or else I would suck in martial arts! :([/quote]

you know because weapon not as good as japan,china die more people than japan,

usa and russia kill more japan people during world war 2,because they have better weapon.

but in modern tech,u could kill millions people in one minute
Oxymoron wrote:I love this new poster, he makes my position more salivating knowing when we obliderate his country we can blame it on the Han war mongers.

what is obliderate?

we have no war , :D :D

japan start war with chinamain and taiwan,we just defend,cause japan have nuclear weapon
The US has about 30,000 troops and 5,000 Defense Dept. civilian employees in Japan.

China will not attack Japan for fear of killing Americans and bringing on the wrath of the US war machine.

8)
Verv wrote:There will never be war.

Everyone's interests are too tied up economically.

Capitalism is effective in creating peace.

Where you born in the nineteenth century?

A lot of people just like you were saying exactly the same thing up til 1914

Then they suddenly stopped, for some reason.........................................
Japan has giant humanoid robots that will crush your puny fishing boats Fushansuo!

But seriously this entire thing is just manufactured by the communist party to redirect anger that would otherwise focus upon their obvious corruption. These islands are tiny and possibly worthless.
fushansuo wrote:you know because weapon not as good as japan,china die more people than japan,

usa and russia kill more japan people during world war 2,because they have better weapon.

but in modern tech,u could kill millions people in one minute

agree but China no good kill only two people. :(
Blue Puppy wrote:Japan has giant humanoid robots that will crush your puny fishing boats Fushansuo!

The word at DOD is that Japan is working on humanoid robots that look exactly like Chinese officers. They are going to infiltrate the Chinese military. 8)
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

That is irrelevant. Hardly. All you are […]

The young need to be scared into some kind of mor[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous[…]

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]