Does japan have nuclear weapon ? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

#14067880
11 1/2 if my memory serves
#14067918
:eek:

You are a bloody minded soul, friend.

China claims it is 35 million I think. But then they claim to have invented gunpowder too.
#14067948
Drlee wrote::eek:

You are a bloody minded soul, friend.

China claims it is 35 million I think. But then they claim to have invented gunpowder too.


yeah,that's why nuclear weapon come from,cause china hardly kill the common people druning ww2,
so japan die in china mostly is soldier ,but japan kill some many common people in china ,korea and
other asian countries,include plenty of white people in these countries.
#14067949
Not so funny as to someone claiming to be a Dr...Not so funny as to someone claiming to be a Dr...
I am not one of those MD's. I am a real PhD. You should but 4 periods after Dr....

"Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?"
#14067956
fushansuo wrote:yeah,that's why nuclear weapon come from,cause china hardly kill the common people druning ww2,
so japan die in china mostly is soldier ,but japan kill some many common people in china ,korea and
other asian countries,include plenty of white people in these countries.

My white and Japanese ancestors were united in hating Koreans, so it all worked out.

Also, if the Chinese didn't kill any Japanese civilians during WWII that might be related to the fact that there weren't any Japanese civilians in China during WWII...
#14068707
fushansuo wrote:more than one or two,about nearly 2 million japan soldiers died in china

:) :)


Why did you say 2 at first and then change it to 2 million? Is that because China only killed 2 people in WWII? :|
Last edited by Siberian Fox on 02 Oct 2012 19:23, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Forum rule five. Warned.
#14068743
The One. wrote:
Why u say 2 at first and then change to 2 million? Is that because China only killed 2 people in WWII? :|


If you don't know the details ,you just need find document from Russia or USA, don't appear you know nothing,

:D

ps:oil price and gold price is going up again,looks us still want bomb Iran,heh

Maybe price of commodities is going up too,that great, :lol:

Blue Puppy wrote:My white and Japanese ancestors were united in hating Koreans, so it all worked out.

Also, if the Chinese didn't kill any Japanese civilians during WWII that might be related to the fact that there weren't any Japanese civilians in China during WWII...


There is so much Japan common people in China,even when them retreat to Japan,there is so many children left in china,china people treat them well
Last edited by Siberian Fox on 28 Sep 2012 23:13, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged and edit/warning for forum rule five violations.
#14068928
Oxymoron wrote:Japan raped China so bad in WW2, to bad we intervened.


heh,as my rich neighbour also is my friend fuck a japan girl last week,who do special business in china, :lol: :lol:

Rising prices is very good,hah,i like that ,the oil and food price is very cheap :lol: :lol:
#14069277
fushansuo wrote:if u don't know the details ,u just need find document from russia or usa,don't appear u know nothing,

:D :D :D


China killed more then 2 people? :?: Doubt a bit coz Japan very very good martial arts.
Chinese boxing no good.

If china killed more then 2 people, how come no chinese in UFC...

fushansuo wrote:big smile when they kill one or two invader and japan invader withdraw to their homeland


How come u change suddenly??? Is dat coz real kill ratio is 2? :|

ps:oil price and gold price is going up again,looks us still want bomb iran,heh

maybe price of commodities is going up too,that great, :lol: :lol: :lol:


WHy u happy, I taught it was bad 4 china? Commodities price hi only good 4 arabs...
#14069643
The One. wrote:WHy u happy, I taught it was bad 4 china? Commodities price hi only good 4 arabs...


Come on ,don't be so narrow,british output oil,also as russia,norway and so many country,
even china have plenty of oil,it's not a bad thing, :lol: :lol:
#14069670
Verv wrote:There will never be war.

Everyone's interests are too tied up economically.

Capitalism is effective in creating peace.


Not sure if serious ... but still untrue.

Bilateral trade does reduce chance of war between the two countries that are trading, but multilateral trade actually increases it somewhat, since each of the pair can switch to those others partners for the provision of needed goods in case of conflict.
#14070492
Orestes wrote:Not sure if serious ... but still untrue.

Bilateral trade does reduce chance of war between the two countries that are trading, but multilateral trade actually increases it somewhat, since each of the pair can switch to those others partners for the provision of needed goods in case of conflict.


Mostly there is a war,this thing need solve sooner or later

:)
#14070711
Oxymoron wrote:Japan raped China so bad in WW2, to bad we intervened.


It was a brutal occupation. The Rape of Nanking was like a pogrom. There are horrendous stories of children and women being raped, one girl was even cut in half by a Japanese soldier. So you are saying America should have allowed this to take place?
Trump`s pressure

They certainly don't "brutalize" them. […]

If Ngo’s only evidence of violence by antifa is t[…]

The US Space Command (aka space cadets) is now of[…]

Yeah we have people who have already done that...[…]