Best bit o' kit from WW2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

What was the best bit of kit from WW2, best looking, anything. Any bit of anything. Doesn't have to be military just from the time. Cars, planes, tanks ships or other miscellaneous stuff.
By Truth-a-naut
I think the British crusader tanks looked pretty cool, as did the german fg-42.

Crusader

FG-42... not the greatest gun as they used full sized cartidges, but looks cool nonetheless.
By The Dark Rower
the duplex drive (DD) tank. It was able to turn a normal tank into an Amphibious tank.
By hole in the ground
I have to say that the best looking plane is the Heinkle 162 salamander or volksfliege.
I would post a picture but I don't know how.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Pfffft, the coolest tank EVER is the German Tiger!

By Comrade Ogilvy
Anything??

What about the P-38 can opener!!! :) It's about like toilet paper, you never really think too much about it but you are glad to have it when you need it.
By Truth-a-naut
The tiger?
Looks like a box, what about the two super tanks Germany was building?

The mouse and the rat.
By jaakko
Haakon wrote:Pfffft, the coolest tank EVER is the German Tiger!

That's not Tiger, it's a mock-up build on T-55:

This is Tiger:

By Yeddi
German army soap:
By jpyy
That German army soap might be made out of a jew. The Nazis made lots of things out of jews...
By Majestic12
jpyy wrote:That German army soap might be made out of a jew. The Nazis made lots of things out of jews...

hahhahahahhahah oh man that was so bad. youre going to hell. ya know that right?

Those who were buried do not have a burial date pr[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be used[…]

@FiveofSwords " Franz [B]oas " Are[…]

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]