Area 51 Hide ETs or just a few migs and expermental aircraft - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Wow a Non Politics debate!

What do you think about the Airbase Area 51?

I believe the US government has no UFOs or ETs there. Nor I dont believe Area is evil and its full or MIBs. I believes its just a test ground of new Aircraft.

I believe these aircraft do exist at Area 51 or at other Airbases!

Black Manta
The TR3A Black Manta or Baby B-2 is widely thought to be the successor to the Stealth Fighter. Sightings around Area 51 are starting to be made of a smooth, rounded flying wing that is much smaller than a Stealth Bomber. Faster and more stealthy than the F-117, some believe it has already seen combat. It supposedly works in tandem with the Stealth Fighter, relaying target information

Switchblade
A patent has been filed for an aircraft that is a bomber and a fighter. Using a unique swing-wing design, the Switchblade can swing its wings fully forward to turn itself into a delta shape perfect for dashing away, swing its wings semi-forward to take advantage of the maneuverability that forward-swept wings offer, or swing its wings backward to fly at slower speeds to precisely drop bombs onto their targets.

Source: http://www.area51zone.com/aircraft/summary.shtml

I know theres the Auroa and the Brilliant Buzzard. I dont believe we cant get those top speeds.
By U-235
theres also the famed aurora, and somthing called a 'fast mover', i heard it mentioned on a recording of a conversasion between a janet 737 pilot and ATC, ATC warned the pilot 'fast mover' wasgoing to land and there are fire crews waiting for it.
By The American Lion
uranium_235 wrote:theres also the famed aurora, and somthing called a 'fast mover', i heard it mentioned on a recording of a conversasion between a janet 737 pilot and ATC, ATC warned the pilot 'fast mover' wasgoing to land and there are fire crews waiting for it.

I doint believe the US has the technology for the Aurora. Because the Aurora is believed to go as fast of Mach 6 to Mach 20!

Aurora
This mach 6 reconnaissance craft is the replacement to the SR-71. Thought to be powered by liquid methane, the Aurora has a "doughnuts on a rope" contrail and supposedly requires a huge airfield to land. Much controversy remains of this unacknowledged aircraft - some believe the Aurora is really a UAV while other believe the program has been an abject failure, thereby forcing the reactivation of the SR-71. Still others believe that the whole program is just disinformation.
By Boondock Saint
Black Manta

I believe that is a case of mistaken identity ... most likely someone has confused the X-45 with something ...

X-45

Switchblade

I think people are getting too creative with the F-35.

F-35

As for the Aurora ... I think far too many people are watching X-men.
By The American Lion
Boondock Saint wrote:Black Manta

I believe that is a case of mistaken identity ... most likely someone has confused the X-45 with something ...

X-45

Nahh I dont believe so. Since the Black Nanta project is supposed to be man powerd. There are alot of things that a X-45 cant do.

Switchblade

I think people are getting too creative with the F-35.

F-35

As for the Aurora ... I think far too many people are watching X-men.

I believe the Switchblade project is real since there are patches for it allready:

The Patent:

The Switchblade is to replace the F-111.

F-111
By Individual #2032029018
I would simply be shocked if we don't have AURORA...The X-15 was capable of Mach 7.. that and the SR-71 was from 40 years ago...with advanced ceramics we certainly can cope with the heat ...the donuts on a rope photo is VERY compellig as evidence of a new propulsion system.
By Nox
Individual #2032029018 wrote:the donuts on a rope photo is VERY compellig as evidence of a new propulsion system.

Ever watch a SR-71 take off at night?

Nox
By naked_turk
What was the exact top speed of the SR-71 in MACHs?
I read somewhere that the MiG-31 Foxhound was designed specifically to engage SR-71s. The top speed on the MiG-31 is Mach 2.83, which as far as I know is the fastest speed on a combat aircraft, ever.
By Piano Red
I think the top speed of the SR-71 was somewhere above Mach 3.
By Individual #2032029018
SR-71 was above Mach 3... The donuts on a rope pic was certainly above 17000ft.....probably over 30k. It's not conclusive but compelling...more compelling is the likelyhood that such an aircraft is possible and is certainly desireable ... therefore probable.
By naked_turk
Thnx Alex... I looked it up myself as well, its speed is believed to be above Mach 3.2

Individual #2032029018 wrote:The donuts on a rope pic was certainly above 17000ft.....probably over 30k. It's not conclusive but compelling...

Actually, considering that the SR-71 has a maximum altitude of 26Km (85,000 feet)... that means nothing.
By Ásatrúar
Those Switchblades look freaking awesome. They are like a reverse F-14 Tomcat, in the wings I mean. I always liked F-14s. I went to a Naval Airshow at a Base in Virginia once, years ago. They had them and I always liked them. Aren't you yanks getting rid of the F-14s?
By Nox
AlexanderTheGreat wrote:I think the top speed of the SR-71 was somewhere above Mach 3.

If you look at the speed records ... pay particular attention to the tail numbers of the aircraft. The Soviet aircraft have a recurring pattern with the same tail number.

Whenever the US wanted to take the record back, they would have one of the SR's that happened to be at Beale AFB run the course at Edwards, at the end of its regularly scheduled mission, and take the record back. That is why you find multiple SR-71 tail numbers on the speed record book.

As a side light ... the SR-71 was NEVER flown at full throttle with full AB for a speed run. Therefore, the exact FULL SPEED of the SR will never be known.

Nox
By The American Lion
Ásatrúar wrote:Those Switchblades look freaking awesome. They are like a reverse F-14 Tomcat, in the wings I mean. I always liked F-14s. I went to a Naval Airshow at a Base in Virginia once, years ago. They had them and I always liked them. Aren't you yanks getting rid of the F-14s?

I believe so, since the Navy is buying alot of JSFs.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Since Hamas would have been unable to enter the ho[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be used[…]

@FiveofSwords " Franz [B]oas " Are[…]

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]