Military Photos of your Country - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By naked_turk
Tovarish Spetsnaz wrote:Damn those Canadian soldiers look funny...they look like 15 year olds kids who are trying to look tough.

Thats because they ARE kids... everyone in those pics is 17~18.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
Yeah I know...they just look very childish...like we did back in HS "ROTC"...but we had bigger guns
By naked_turk
Is that your class picture? If so, which one is you?
If they only had mandatory military training in schools here...
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
Well Ak-47s are cheaper...but they'r killers too. And you can't even begin to imagine what we had in 97...from RPGs to Ak-47s to hand grenades...I even fired an anti-tank recoiless gun once. One of my cousins got himself ahold of a 57mm AAA gun...but had no ammunition for it...and good thing he didn't too...lol...given the shit that was flying over our heads at that time (the government ordered its MiGs to intimidate the population by flying extremely low over the cities...and by extremely low I mean I had a MiG-19 fly about 20 meters away at the same level as my 4th story balcony)...not to mention I'v probably been inside that MiG-19 (since there were only 2 stationed in Tirana and I'v been inside one of them)

So you can say I am "terrorist" certified...
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
Is that your class picture? If so, which one is you?

Yeah that's my class picture...I'm the smiling long-haired girl at the bottom.

If they only had mandatory military training in schools here...

Well they don't have them anywhere else. I know they also have mandatory military training in schools in Bosnia too (for obvious reasons)...but I don't know any other country that starts that early.

But you could have joined ROTC in your schools...or you don't have ROTC in Canada??
By Smith 2.0
'Chat' about military hardware does not belong in the War & Conflict Forum unless it specifically relates to the discussion of politics.

Thanks.

Moved to: Cars and Trucks and Things that GO!
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
This was totally uncalled for...we were posting pictures of military hardare or soldies from different countries. If that doesn't belong in the military forum...I don't know what does.

I protest that this thread was moved. No one will see it here. I demand that it be placed back to where it was becasue it belongs in the military forum, not here.
By MB.
This is silly. This entire thread is designed only to promote nationalism and militarism. I love the displays of hardware.... when are we going to get pictures of all the causlties caused by all the 'great' armies?

I'm sorry, I'm just deeply offended by this blatant militarism.
By MB.

This picture is a painting... its not actaully a Lancer shooting dramtically over the water.
By UkrainianNationalist
Ukrainian Soldiers

Ukrainian Soldier

Soldiers washing down truck, probably from Chernobyl/area

Ukrainian Military Advisors in Kuwait

Ukrainian soldiers on their way to Iraq

Ukrainian T-84

Ukrainian SU-27 Flanker

Ukrainian Fulcrum

Ukrainian Soldier in Serbia
By RedStorm
Well the British is too small now for all the stuff Blair wants it to do . I hope to join when im 18 into the officer core I come a military familiy but none of them where made C.Os.
By naked_turk
Joseph1 wrote:Image

:lol:

I couldn't resist.
By Spin

Is it just me or do the Ukrainians look stupid wearing flaks jackets and helmets? And the Americans seem to be amused by them.
By beistrich
Austria:

Saab 35OE Draken (second hand from sweden):

F-5 Tiger (leased from swiss)

Saab 105 OE (old but with a long life): Image

Eurofighter Typhoon (first delivered 2008 but our **** politics buy only 18 of them) Image

C-130K (second hand from GB): Image

Leopard2 A4: Image

Ulan: Image

Pandur2 8x8: Image
Last edited by beistrich on 08 Aug 2004 17:34, edited 3 times in total.
By Clann
It's funny that isn't it?

He's not going to get 12 years. Relax. Yeah, the[…]

And there is clear and objective differences bet[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Increasingly, they're admitting defeat. https://tw[…]