Katyusha - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Comrade Ogilvy
This thread is a tribute to the Soviet weapon which has now become a major headache for the zionist pigs. :)

In March of 1941, this weapon was successfully tested and a few months later it went into full scale production.

At the Battle of Stalingrad, a massive Katuysha barrage was unleashed on the Wermacht who quickly learned to dread its distinctive sound.

And here is her song:
http://download.sovmusic.ru/m32/katyusha.mp3

:)
Last edited by Comrade Ogilvy on 21 Aug 2006 00:25, edited 1 time in total.
By Sturmwaffen

I'm so sick of hearing the word "pig" used after everything a communist disagrees with. It's like the white supremacists who say "jew" after everything they disagree with. Stop being such a liberal. :p
By Comrade Ogilvy
Hey the Wermacht is my second favourite WWII force. The Brits and Japs are the least favourite.
By Andres
Wehrmacht not Wermacht.

This thread is a tribute to the Soviet weapon which has now become a major headache for the zionist pigs

By killing mostly civilians.
By Andres
Israel killed more.

So? Start a thread to the BLU bombs if you feel the bomb which killed more civilians merits an even bigger tribute.
By Sturmwaffen
That wasn't something promoting Israel.

We're focusing on an organization defending itself for murdering a few civilians, while the true criminals sit gleefully behind their money bags and the US flag bombing even more than Hizbollah.
By Rabid_NS
The Katyusha was the Soviet answer to the German Nebelwerfer and Panzerwerfer and was by far the superior. German soldiers called them the 'Stalin Organ'.
By Red_Army
And GWAR sings the praises of the Katyusha, with the song Stalin's Organs.

RAAAAAAA!
By Andres
Sturmwaffen wrote:That wasn't something promoting Israel.

So what makes one deserve of acollade and the other of scorn is which one killed more civilians?

Sturmwaffen wrote:We're focusing on an organization defending itself for murdering a few civilians, while the true criminals sit gleefully behind their money bags and the US flag bombing even more than Hizbollah.

No. The focus is on a weapon used by the organization for the purpose of murdering civilians.
By Thunderhawk
The Katyusha is over rated, as Katyushas are (usually) only effective in large volleys.
By Comrade Ogilvy
No. The focus is on a weapon used by the organization for the purpose of murdering civilians.

In 1996 "Grapes of Wrath", Hezbollah announced by Radio for residents to evacuate Northern Israel.

Tts purpose isn't to kill civilians. Its purpose is to make as much of Israel as possible to feel the war right next to them. There is no reason why the all the Lebanese should feel the war directly while Israelis comfortably live their lives. If Israel goes to war, it needs to be made as uncomfortable as possible.
By kami321
Hezbollah announced by Radio for residents to evacuate Northern Israel.

First of all, not just residents, but Arab residents. Hezbollah had no problem with Jews staying and getting shelled.
Second of all, I presume you would find it a good idea for Israel to declare that all Lebanese civilians must leave southern Lebanon.
Last edited by kami321 on 21 Aug 2006 02:01, edited 1 time in total.
By QatzelOk
Maybe it's a good idea to partition Lebanon into a Jewish-controlled Southern Lebanon, and a terrorist-controlled Rest-of-Lebanon.

Then everybody's got a country, security and peace is a surefire thing.
By Russkie
I think you guys are confusing the old Katyushas with the modern Grad missile system which looks like the old Katyushas.
By Sturmwaffen
They used katyusha rockets, perhaps, but not Katyusha trucks or whatever.
By Comrade Ogilvy
First of all, not just residents, but Arab residents. Hezbollah had no problem with Jews staying and getting shelled.

I think in the "Grapes of Wrath" Op they told everyone to leave.

Second of all, I presume you would find it a good idea for Israel to declare that all Lebanese civilians must leave southern Lebanon.

What do you mean by "good idea"? Let me know what is the desired effect or goal, and I'll be able to answer whether I think its a good idea or not.

I think you guys are confusing the old Katyushas with the modern Grad missile system which looks like the old Katyushas.

Hezbollah uses the Katyusha not GRAD. GRAD is just the next generation from the Katyusha.

They used katyusha rockets, perhaps, but not Katyusha trucks or whatever.

They use the trucks too, but a lot of their rockets are fired individualy from tripods.
By Abood
All hail the Katyusha!
Always being sent to the imperialists
All hail the Katyusha!
Always blowing up the imperialists
All hail the Katyusha!
Our lord and savior!
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Yes. It's an adaptation to socially-constructed c[…]

Corruption ain't domination, and history ain't th[…]

No, I am not talking to a person who gives decent[…]

In 1900, Europe had THREE TIMES the population of […]