Favorite Submarine - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By God is dead
What a surprise, to find Cave and Dean in a discussion about submarines....I guess it's becasue thier long, hard and full of sea-men?!

:lol: Im sorry, it had to be said....
By The Dark Rower
you absolute twat mars, your not ment to mention any names, plus it is freedom of speach. It is just any opinion I have about a subject and scince this forum is about opinions I don't see what I have done wrong! >: >: >: >:
By God is dead
you absolute twat mars, your not ment to mention any names, plus it is freedom of speach. It is just any opinion I have about a subject and scince this forum is about opinions I don't see what I have done wrong!

1.Capital 'Y' Deano!!
2.Calling me a twat is breaking the forum rules!! But i will let it go for its hypocritical nature...
3.Where did i say what you have done is wrong?!?!? WHERE?!?!
4.I think its spelt 'Speech' not 'Speach' ;)
5.I was just commenting on the fact that you are both in the Navy and both like the cock... :lol:
By The Dark Rower
I was not talking about in this forum, I was talking about everything. You seem to find it funny that a few people in our school year have joined the navy section just because they like sailing! >: >: >:
By Political Interest
Does anyone here know of a site where it shows a huge number of submarines, with their pictures and their history and statistics.

I dont mean a site that has just a select group I mean a site that has a huge group.

And could I please also have one which meets these points except for tanks.
By God is dead
I was not talking about in this forum, I was talking about everything. You seem to find it funny that a few people in our school year have joined the navy section just because they like sailing!

Quit your whining!! I'm only having a joke! Don't take it so seriously!! I guess Mr Harvey dosn't really help the Navy's image...Then theres the age old saying:

'Join the Army to become a man, join the Navy to shag one'.....

:lol:
By Blademaster
Mars Volta, I find your discrimination and mockery of other peoples lives and the way they lead them pathetic. I you can find humour in something that people do for fun or a job funny; you need to get a life! What is stopping these people (cave and dean) from taking the mick out of your lifestyle? :?:
By The Dark Rower
Thanks blademaster. At least someone stands up for us poor picked on people of todays Society.
By God is dead
Good god you pathetic little person...

I was having a JOKE have you ever heard of one of them?? Guess not...Get a life man!! If you are unable to tell the difference between poking fun and not on this forum, Blademaster, then you are not going to last more than 5 minutes...
By Blademaster
Thats funny because I have now been on for a day! But you still find it funny to have a joke at the expense of someone else.
By God is dead
Thats funny because I have now been on for a day!

Really? I never would have guessed...

But you still find it funny to have a joke at the expense of someone else.

I think you will find everyone does....And if you dont? Well then your a better person than most......and also probably a recluse
By Political Interest
Please does someone have a link to a website that gives information on all types of Submarines?.
By The Dark Lord Reborn
I have to say the Vanguard simply for the potential number of Nukes is can carry. I think my naval buddies and I worked out that if all 3 British Vanguards were allowed to carry as many trident warheads as they could then they could basically wipe out the entire world!
By Koba
My favourite submarines (by USSR) :

Typhoons

Intercontinental nuclearstrike submarine, he's the biggest submarine in the world : 25 000 Tons (As US aircraft carrier during WWII).

It's also the US submarine's nightmare : perfectly quiet...

Longueur, Largeur, Hauteur : 171.5 m ; 24.6 m ; 12.5 m

Power : 90000 ch

Delta IV Delphin : Intercontinental nuclearstrike submarine, he's perfectly quiet and stealth !

Déplacement en plongée : 12600 t

Vitesse en plongée : 24 nds

Longueur, Largeur, Hauteur : 166 m ; 12 m ; 8.7 m

Power : 37400 ch

Oscar II : Nuclearstrike submarine. Very, very special, his 24 nuclear weapons are not intercontinental : he has been made to attack an entire naval group ! (Aircraft carrier + destroyers + frigates...)

Déplacement en plongée : 18300 t

Vitesse en plongée : 26 nds (officially)

Longueur, Largeur, Hauteur : 154 m ; 18.2 m ; 9 m

Puissance : 98000 ch

@FiveofSwords If you think that science is mer[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]