If the Soviets had sought revenge on the Germans.. ? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The Second World War (1939-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I would have found it fair to deport East Germans to the USSR proper, rebuild the country, and then send them back to West Germany and populate what was East Germany with Slavs.

Carving Germany up so that the Jews and Gypsies could have a country would have a sense of justice too and would remind the Germans of their faliure and their guilt for the rest of history. :lol:
Carving Germany up so that the Jews and Gypsies could have a country would have a sense of justice too and would remind the Germans of their faliure and their guilt for the rest of history.

This sounds like a great plan. Next time Germany loses a world war we are doing that. Maybe we should send the Germans into Palestine next time and see what happens.
Because communists really care about what the Jews specifically want, right? Since when?

I don't know why I bother sometimes.

Carving Germany up so that the Jews and Gypsies could have a country would have a sense of justice too and would remind the Germans of their faliure and their guilt for the rest of history. :lol:

This sounds like a great plan. Next time Germany loses a world war we are doing that.

Shouldn't be long now, the 4th Reich/ EU will need to have its own "defense force" soon.
Allerton wrote:How many rapes are equivalent to the wholesale slaughter of millions? Is there some sort of quota the Soviets could have filled and then after that the top brass would call it all even, fair and square, and everyone would get to go home?

There is actually a body of work that suggests that mass rapes committed by the Red Army were not motivated by revenge. Mass rapes were also reported in Poland for example.
Sometimes I wonder the same. Your statement contains the words "would have a sense of justice too".

I have been here a bloody long time now Rei, by now everyone knows when I say justice it means "it would fuck over the bratwurst munching Hun." In my mind they are synonymous.

Also, the holocaust was bad (that is the general consensus even amongst Marxists) and the victims deserved some pay back.
Rei Murasame wrote:and that Marxists probably don't care about holocaust anyway.

This. Communist propaganda in the Eastern Bloc stressed how those big bad Nazis oppressed communists first and foremost, followed by a half-assed mention of Jews in there.

Just leave Decky be, Rei. :) Everyone has a right to be a [insert nation here]phobe. I'm a virulent Russophobe myself.
:lol: I have always favoured the Catholic bits of Germany going to Austria. Good work. :)

I think that you're just a Germanophobe, and that Marxists probably don't care about holocaust anyway. In fact, I'd go as far as to suggest that you only dislike the Germans because they had the temerity to not be communist.

Na my totally reasonable distrust of the bosh (phobia :roll: ) far predates my redness.
Decky wrote:I have been here a bloody long time now Rei, by now everyone knows when I say justice it means "it would fuck over the bratwurst munching Hun." In my mind they are synonymous.

Also, the holocaust was bad (that is the general consensus even amongst Marxists) and the victims deserved some pay back.
Thank-you Decky! Thank you for revealing the racist double standards that apply both on this forum and in the wider world. By bratwurst munching Hun, I presume that you refer neither to Huns, nor to Magyars but to Germans. Its funny how racism against the Germans is acceptable but not against anyone else. Its fine to insult, slander and abuse people of German decent because of the perceived sins of their ancestors. One of my ex girls friends was half German and suffered immensely as a child, after her parents brought her over to Britain thanks to bigots like you.

But lets compare the good West with the evil racist, bigoted, nationalist and worst of all, empire building Germans. Take a look at the West's combined empire in 1914 Decky. Britain, France, and Belgium. (The innocent Dutch Empire wouldn't join the Western side until 1940) And America! The United States already had a a massive empire. As well as its vast internal territories and natural resources, it had a huge informal empire that it dominated in the Philippines, South, Central, America and the Caribbean, way larger than Rome's ever was. So the West, these great anti racist defenders of liberty joined up with Tsarist Russia that great bastion of freedom, tolerance and enlightenment to defend their ill gotten gains. And how do you think they won Decky? By being braver and more determined than the evil Hun? No they won because they were able to squeeze and exploit hundreds of millions of non White people for huge quantities of raw materials and food, while Germans starved.

Between 24th July and 3rd August 1943 the British Einsatz squadrons of Bomber Command carried out operation Gomorrah. A rather amusing code name. The Brits didn't try too hard there to hide their genocidal intentions. Although as a Marxist perhaps you'd be happier with the euphemism of de-housing. 42 thousand people were killed (LOL just imagine the fucking whining that would happen if Assad did that in a week of air raids.) 37 thousand were wounded. a quarter of a million homes were destroyed and a million were forced to leave the city. Were these people guilty? Sorry I meant were these Bratwurst munching Hun guilty? Did they deserve to die, to watch their children, parents, brothers, sisters, friends die? Did they deserve to spend the rest of their lives mutilated? Hamburg was probably the most anti Nazi city in Germany. The proportion of these people that voted Nazi in November 1932 must have been low. The numbers must have been low even if we include the voters for the DNVP. It was Hamburg that started the 1918 German revolution. To some extent they brought the horror of the first world war to an end for the West.

The workers and sailors of Hamburg made a terrible mistake in 1918. They trusted in the West, instead of fighting on for a fair peace. The great liar Woodrow Wilson promised the Germans a fair peace. The allies lied when they made the armistice agreement. The allies continued to starve Germany under the blockade murdering maybe another half a million Germans after the armistice. Is it any wonder that later when the Germans tried to right the terrible injustice of Versailles. When they tried to replace the relatively modest non European Empire that had been stolen from them during WWI, that their first priority was to make sure they didn't starve. But anyway the overwhelming majority of the residents of Hamburg had no say in the treatment of either Jews or East Europeans. So Decky who will bring justice for the innocents of Hamburg?

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]