Hitler Was Against Developing Nuclear Weapons - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The Second World War (1939-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Drlee wrote:I think you need to come back after the mushrooms wear off. Ya know?

Exactly, Dr. The effects of that mushroom cloud have long worn off.

We are no longer in awe of the power of the latest technology.

So we are able to, once again, notice that wars are built on great lies, so to read the West's official war texts, is to discover the art of misrepresentation: card-stacking, patriotism, emotional transfer, distraction, humor, testimonials. All of these techniques are ued to sell wars, and to market "war in general" between wars.
QatzelOk wrote:So we are able to, once again, notice that wars are built on great lies, so to read the West's official war texts, is to discover the art of misrepresentation: card-stacking, patriotism, emotional transfer, distraction, humor, testimonials. All of these techniques are used to sell wars, and to market "war in general" between wars.

! We agree about something ! (hmmm ... scary) The idea that "religion" is responsible for the confrontation in Iraq / Syria being just the latest iteration. I think, generally, war is about territory and who will control it. This is usually inadequate to motivate a population to fight. The contemporary American population is a prime example. As are the lies about WMDs, Horrible Dictatorship, Humanitarian Goals, limited involvement, etc. that were told to justify the American incursion that lit the fuse. Big Oil, which is NOT just an American concern, wanted to control that territory and Bush / Chaney were their sock puppets. Until they were deposed, America was singing "stay the course!" As soon as they were gone it turned into "Get the hell out."

Hitler and Tojo were likewise sock puppets, used in an attempt to access the vast territories of Russia and China. Different lies, different leaders, same old war ...

Zam
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I think future vice-president Kushner has the fact[…]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]

I (still) have a dream

...Kids don't need to drive anywhere to play with[…]

Jared Kushner is inspired by the real estate pote[…]