The Nazis and the Jews - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The Second World War (1939-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Ned Lud wrote:Those who dominate the West, especially the media, and are supported by those elements that supported Hitler are not 'the Jews' but Zionists. I think it extremely important that we always distinguish between the two, or we shall be accused of 'anti-semitism' because we don't support colonialists and racists.

Well, today Zionists have the power to speak in the name of all Jews, and they can silence any mentioning of their own power.

Their ability to prevent any mentioning of their power in MSM is de facto the prove of their power.

They now push for laws that define any criticism of Israel and any mentioning of their own criminal activity as "Anti-Semitism".

And this label is now put on Jews, too!!

The Anti-Zionist Jews, like Gilad Atzmon, are now also called "Anti-Semites" and "Jew-Haters".

They used to call these Jews "Self-Hating-Jews", but this was not enough to stop them!

So how can you distinguish between Jews and Zionists, if any criticism of Israel will be defined as "Jew-Hate" or "Anti-Semitism"?
@noir

WTF is with you and your conspiracies? Are you implying that the Middle East is united? That's like saying Medieval Europe was united. Furthermore Germany doesn't have any good military power that it can use to influence the world. It has none.
By noir
It's not consipracy. Read about German involvement with Obama's Iranian pact. Or the history of EEC/EU after the 73's Arab oil Embargo.
Last edited by noir on 02 Aug 2017 07:41, edited 1 time in total.
By Rich
noir wrote:"The Zionists" are obstacle to the coming Caliphate.

:lol: The Zionists are the perpetrators of our continued alliance with Saudi. We have a massive problem with Zionist traitors within our governments and opinion formers. The irony is that Hitler didn't. Ludendorf, Hitler et al lied about German Jews causing the Germans to lose WWI. The cancer of Jewish supremacism in our societies is a post WWII problem and to a significant degree it is a post cold war problem.
By noir
Israel is standing against the Euro Islamic caliphate (aka EU). That's why they both brand her as "racist". Current relations with Saudi is ad hoc and behind the table. They are afraid of Iran. In the past the Saudi king declared jihad on Israel. No need to rely on them too much.
By Rich
Ned Lud wrote:Since both 'Israel' and Saudi Arabia are American colonies, they can hardly afford to quarrel seriously, can they?

How are they colonies? Saudi terrorist monarchy established its current borders before America had any influence, let alone dominance in the Middle East. Saudi is an apartheid state. American infidels are considered dirty untermensch and not allowed into the Holy cities of the paedophile Prophet.

If anything the United States is a puppet state of Israel, Saudi and Pakistan as demonstrated by 9/11, "the Airlift of Evil", the Pakistani sanctuary of Islam Bin Laden and the attack on the USS liberty.
By Ned Lud
Rich wrote:How are they colonies? Saudi terrorist monarchy established its current borders before America had any influence, let alone dominance in the Middle East. Saudi is an apartheid state. American infidels are considered dirty untermensch and not allowed into the Holy cities of the paedophile Prophet.

If anything the United States is a puppet state of Israel, Saudi and Pakistan as demonstrated by 9/11, "the Airlift of Evil", the Pakistani sanctuary of Islam Bin Laden and the attack on the USS liberty.

Without very heavy American support, neither would last ten minutes. When Algeria was still a French colony the colonists for a while practically ran France. It remained a colony, however.
By noir
Ned Lud wrote:Without very heavy American support, neither would last ten minutes. When Algeria was still a French colony the colonists for a while practically ran France. It remained a colony, however.

Same mistake British strategies had in 1948. Israel become an American client state only after 1967 war. That is 20 years without American support.

In 1948 the British generals believed Israel (600,000 strong) can not hold attack of hundred million of Muslims.

Israel's Strike Against the Iraqi Nuclear Reactor 7 June, ... - Page 57

books.google.co.il/books?id=L90jAQAAIAAJ
2003 - ‎Snippet view

Yuval Neeman

Professor Yuval Ne'eman, member of the Atomic Energy Commission at the time

I would like to start with something that seemingly has nothing to do with the subject being discussed here - the development of America's nuclear arms in the ...

months later, a literary review of the memoirs appeared in the Observer, written by Clement Attlee, the Prime Minister during the evacuation. The entire first part of the review was filled with words of praise and esteem for Montgomery, who had been a great soldier and so on and so forth. On the second page of the review, Attlee wrote that when it came to strategy, Montgomery was not all that brilliant and this was the example he brought to illustrate his point: "When we evacuated Palestine [Eretz Israel], Montgomery promised me, he gave me his personal assessment, that the Arabs would destroy the Jews within six weeks, and we saw what actually happened." In other words, as far as he was concerned, the real scandal was that Montgomery's prediction did not come true. ... I would suggest that future Prime Ministers of Israel continue to view the Holocaust in the background and not treat this subject lightly.

By Rich
Ned Lud wrote:Without very heavy American support, neither would last ten minutes. When Algeria was still a French colony the colonists for a while practically ran France. It remained a colony, however.

French settlers settled in Algeria and ran the colony. Israel is not an American colony, few Americans moved there and they don't run the place. Many Jews moved to Israel because they weren't allowed to move to America. Saudi Arabia has even less Americans and they are even less influential.
@noir
20 years without American support? Are you forgetting American recognition of Israel is why they exist?
By Buzz62
Eventually Israel will have to change. And I suspect that a good first step would be an announcement of the end of "Zionism".
As for the Saudis, this is what happens when a handful of oil companies hand a bunch of nomadic tent-dwellers uber-wealth.
One Degree wrote:@noir
20 years without American support? Are you forgetting American recognition of Israel is why they exist?

Thats not true at all

only after the six days war the US started to support Israel until than Israel wasn't even using American arms
and Israel didnt required American vote to exist 33 voted for and 13 against

Buzz62 wrote:Eventually Israel will have to change. And I suspect that a good first step would be an announcement of the end of "Zionism".
As for the Saudis, this is what happens when a handful of oil companies hand a bunch of nomadic tent-dwellers uber-wealth.

Zionism is basically supporting a Jewish homeland in Israel and this will not end.
Oh lord...

Dude, as I have said many many times, Israel is a reality. So ya, unless something extremely horrific happens, Israel will continue to exist.
But at some point, Israel has to come to the realization that, for whatever reason, the Palestinians aren't interested in be part of the Jewish State.
And well...there's the inconvenient truth that the land was Palestine before it was handed to the Zionists.

Be that as it may, and putting aside all the endless Zionist revisionism that is commonly used to justify the creation of Israel, I'm pretty darn sure that the people of Israel don't want to live in a militarized police-state. A sort of "gated community".
And I'm equally sure that there are a significant percentage of Israelis who feel the same, and are opposed to all the land-gleeping Bibi and his henchmen do.

So Israel will continue to exist, but eventually it'll be a somewhat diluted form that will be different, but peaceful and safe.
Gee...what a concept. A Safe Israel.
the Palestinians aren't interested in be part of the Jewish State.
And well...there's the inconvenient truth that the land was Palestine before it was handed to the Zionists.

I actually think they are interested

actually its Israel who is not interested in them.

how the land was Palestine if there was never any Palestinian country in history?
the 1947 partition plan was based on land owning many Jews just purchased lands from the Arabs

the rest of land that was taken well because they lost the war their problem.

be that as it may, and putting aside all the endless Zionist revisionism that is commonly used to justify the creation of Israel, I'm pretty darn sure that the people of Israel don't want to live in a militarized police-state. A sort of "gated community".
And I'm equally sure that there are a significant percentage of Israelis who feel the same, and are opposed to all the land-gleeping Bibi and his henchmen do.

Israel is not a plice state yes it is militarized but its better this way than to open our gates to savages
So Israel will continue to exist, but eventually it'll be a somewhat diluted form that will be different, but peaceful and safe.
Gee...what a concept. A Safe Israel.

Israel is actually safer than many places in the US
you can walk in the street at night without fearing of being robbed or assaulted

^ Your signature! If you opposed those things, yo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://twitter.com/21WIRE/status/1786702143958990[…]

Due to increasing population from immigration A[…]

ATACMS missiles in Ukraine

@Rugoz Personally, I think the ATACMS will hav[…]