The Nazis and the Jews - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The Second World War (1939-1945).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Ned Lud
#14830009
One Degree wrote:The Americans are in their own country, the country they and their ancestors have always lived in. What gives a few illegal immigrants the right to steal it?
The American Indians...
Etc. etc.

The Palestinians are simply the losers. They and their supporters need to get over it. There is no right or wrong, they lost.

Heil Hitler! Heil Netenyahu! Heil Trump! Fortunately Hitler can never lose the War!
User avatar
By Ter
#14830058
Ned Lud wrote:Heil Hitler! Heil Netenyahu! Heil Trump! Fortunately Hitler can never lose the War!

Outstanding! Very good!
We have a deep thinker in our midst.
I am pasting all Ned Lid's posts in a notebook, I think I am on to something big!
#14830065
One Degree wrote:The Americans are in their own country, the country they and their ancestors have always lived in. What gives a few illegal immigrants the right to steal it?
The American Indians...
Etc. etc.
[/quute]

Well, you are comparing apples and oranges, the international law changed since the colonisation of America. So European settlers did not violate any laws, because there were no laws, prohibiting the replacement of Native population. Besides that, there were only a few native Americans, and they did not have any civilisation.

In Palestine was a different situation, there was different international law, the land was populated, and they had a functioning society before Zionists decided to steal the land.



Well, if Zionists shit on international law and if they believe that they can replace the native population of a land, like it was done centuries ago, then they should not complain, if they eventually become the losers, and are treated the way they now treat Palestinians.

The opera is not over.
Image

Israel cannot exist without the support of the West, and now the West is destroyed.
So how can Israel survive without the money of Western taxpayers?
Do Zionists hope that they can instil guilt into Muslims, and make them support Israel?

It seems that Zionists are in a lose-lose situation, they lose if the Europeans are not replace through Muslims, because they Europeans eventually get out of their sleep.... You cannot fool all of the people all of the time...

An Zionists also lose, when the Western societies are destroyed, and Europeans are replaced by Muslims.

As we see, the time works against the Zionists, they cannot win, so the victory seemed achievable...

It looks like the history will just repeat itself ...
User avatar
By ArtAllm
#14830066
double
Last edited by ArtAllm on 05 Aug 2017 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
By Buzz62
#14830077
ArtAllm wrote:Well, if Zionists shit on international law and if they believe that they can replace the native population of a land, like it was done centuries ago, then they should not complain, if they eventually become the losers, and are treated the way they now treat Palestinians.

The opera is not over.
Image

OK I could have lived without seeing this pic...

ArtAllm wrote:Israel cannot exist without the support of the West, and now the West is destroyed.
So how can Israel survive without the money of Western taxpayers?
Do Zionists hope that they can instil guilt into Muslims, and make them support Israel?

It seems that Zionists are in a lose-lose situation, they lose if the Europeans are not replace through Muslims, because they Europeans eventually get out of their sleep.... You cannot fool all of the people all of the time...

An Zionists also lose, when the Western societies are destroyed, and Europeans are replaced by Muslims.

As we see, the time works against the Zionists, they cannot win, so the victory seemed achievable...

It looks like the history will just repeat itself ...

OK "destroyed"?

Anyway...what may happen is the Israelis get "turfed" yet again.
And the whining. Ohhhh the whining....
User avatar
By noir
#14830081
@One Degree have you read my post about US Israel relations?

@Buzz62 doesn't believe that Israel is the most multi ethnic multi racial you can imagine, because in north America there are mainly Ashkenazi Jews. Israel took all the Jews from all the continents and races.
Last edited by noir on 04 Aug 2017 22:35, edited 4 times in total.
#14830082
@noir I think so, but am not positive which post you are referring to.
I am not really invested in this thread, so may have missed it.
By Buzz62
#14830093
noir wrote:Buzz62 doesn't believe that Israel is the most multi ethnic multi racial you can imagine, because in north America there are mainly Ashkenazi Jews. Israel took all the Jews from all the continents and races.
How magnanimous! All the Jews, you say? :lol:
Have a nice weekend...
#14830109
noir wrote:@One Degree

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=170538&start=40#p14829731

Ah yes. Thanks. I wrote a argument in reply, but deleted it. I felt it would not change what I felt was a mis interpretation of these events based upon an anti-American bias. It is futile today to argue against this bias.
In a nutshell, Stalin was just playing the 'one upmanship' game of the time. Israel was merely a pawn to be won. Without the initial US recognition, Israel may have been ignored by everyone.
User avatar
By noir
#14830110
@Buzz62
Meaning all sorts of Jews. The American Jews are quite homogenic, that's why many have the impression that Israel is white country as well. In reality it's the most multiculturalist. Israel multiculturalism is working quite well because of the shared Zionist ideology amongst most of the Jewish population (saved the "Orthodox"). In Europe it fails because there is no shared values.

@One Degree

Anti American bias in my post? No way
Last edited by noir on 04 Aug 2017 19:58, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By noir
#14830116
@One Degree How could you get it? Postwar American and the British elites shared a political outlook. The British felt defeated and the Americans (more on the state department level) tried to assist them. There is nothing anti American in this take. Stalin sudden turn was unexpected because for many years the Zionists were on the receiving end of his oppression. Israel could not be born without the 1947 Soviets maneuvering, American part was marginal. But soon he changed him mind once again. It took him a year or two to turn against Israel in most brutal fashion. In 1967 war, which they instigated, they were certain that it can be finished for good
Last edited by noir on 04 Aug 2017 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
#14830132
Obviously my take has an American bias, but I still stand by Stalin's interest had nothing to do with benefiting Israel, and he was probably set on the course by the US recognition. They were busy dividing up the world.
By Buzz62
#14830139
noir wrote:Meaning all sorts of Jews. The American Jews are quite homogenic, that's why many have the impression that Israel is white country as well. In reality it's the most multiculturalist. Israel multiculturalism is working quite well because of the shared Zionist ideology amongst most of the Jewish population (saved the "Orthodox"). In Europe it fails because there is no shared values.

OK wait a minute...I heard so many Jewish people argue that to be a Jew is more than just a belief but its also a people.
So which is it?
User avatar
By noir
#14830143
The Jews mixed with the population they were dwelling in. But most of them share ancestral heritage whether they are in white or color countries. Zionism is the glue that unite very diffrent cultures and ethnicities. Without Zionism Israel can not work. Knowing it, Israel's enemies tried to discredit Zionism and make it "racism" while in reality it's the one thing that halped the Jews to forge a nation out of very extreme diversity.

Ethiopian Israeli singer audition for Israel Idol show

Last edited by noir on 04 Aug 2017 21:26, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By ArtAllm
#14830150
noir wrote:@Buzz62
Meaning all sorts of Jews.


We see only one "sort" of Jews in the leading positions in Israel, the white Ashkenazi Jews.

The Black Hebrews do not get Israeli citizenship in Israel, it seems that they are just used as potential cannon fodder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

Black Ethiopian Jews were virtually sterilised in Israel, they have a very low fertility rate, because their women were forced to take depo provera.

Ethiopian women in Israel 'given contraceptive without consent'
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/ ... ves-israel


After the Palestinians were expelled, Soviet Union was still closed, and Zionists were forced to settle on the ethnically cleansed land black and swarthy Jews. But it was clear from the very beginning that the white Jews have the absolute power in Israel.
And I talked to many Russian Jews, they are convinced that black and swarthy Jews are not Jews by blood, and that they were admitted to settle in Israel for some strategic reasons.
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
Trump and Russiagate

He only listed instances in which Trump might hav[…]

Damn, there's a lot of off-topic stuff in here. […]

Trump, Oh my god !

@blackjack21 Fascism is NOT friendly towards l[…]

https://twitter.com/redniangzijun/status/11379012[…]