The depopulation of Armenia - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The First World War (1914-1918).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Liberal
i know what happened and all objective historians,people know that..1.500.000Armenian this is really funny..There wasnt any genocide actions and 75.000-100.000Armenian died,not 1.500.000 ??

I dont think that any Armenian would find that funny. One and a half million of them were killed by the Ottomans, and now, the new generation of turks does exacly what the previouse did: deny the genocide. I dont think that that is the best way forward. It would be much more useful for you and your nation to recognise the genocide which your ancestors commited and let the spirits rest.

..Btw you are stucked in some sentences,ideas what i will say nothing will change..Than believe in what you want to believe and i continue believing in truth.. This is a choice..Go on than...

The lack of understanding the arguments is not my problem, but yours.
By Essence
I dont think that any Armenian would find that funny. One and a half million of them were killed by the Ottomans, and now, the new generation of turks does exacly what the previouse did: deny the genocide. I dont think that that is the best way forward. It would be much more useful for you and your nation to recognise the genocide which your ancestors commited and let the spirits rest.

We didnt,we dont and we wont accept any claim that is not true..We didnt do so we dont accept..it is very simple..All historians know the truth..

The lack of understanding the arguments is not my problem, but yours

i didnt say that you have a problem with understanding, i said you are stucked..This means you can understand but you dont wanna...And i never talk against persons,so wont insult..if you understand in that way,i am sorry..
By Liberal
I can conclude, with regret, that some people simply cannot see the truth because of national pride. Calling someone`s "father of the state" or most of the leaders of that particular nation, murderers of another nation can indeed create frustrations at the first party. It is, however, impossible for those with sence of humanitarianism and consionce to accept a status quo and especialy not a denial.

If YOU can accept a crime such as genocide, with smile on your face, I cannot.
By Essence
There is no crime,so no genocide and so i dont have to accept anything..You are repeating same things several times,i wont continue debating..You can talk and listen yourself..Nothing will change..Because while you are debating,you are already listening yourself..You are closed to facts that you dont like..i wont make any comments on this topic again,this debate is finished for me..You can continue...
By Liberal
Your stubborness amazes me.
It is useless to speak to you.
You wouldnt belive the genocide even if you saw it with your own eyes.
By Comrade Ogilvy
You know Liberal, growing up in the USSR, I was taught what a wonderful, peaceful, and principled man Vladimir Lenin was. Well I know now that he was nothing more than criminal thug and a butcher of many innocent Russians. The same man that was called "our Chief".

I would not worry about arguing with Turks. All Christian nations that were under Ottoman occupation know and remember exactly what happened to their own people and the stories are consistent. And no one will cause them any kind of amnesia.
By Liberal
I would not worry about arguing with Turks. All Christian nations that were under Ottoman occupation know and remember exactly what happened to their own people and the stories are consistent. And no one will cause them any kind of amnesia.

I wish you were right, but there are exceptions.

@FiveofSwords You have said: 1. Jews are the[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]