Cold War and Pop Culture: USA vs USSR - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

'Cold war' communist versus capitalist ideological struggle (1946 - 1990) and everything else in the post World War II era (1946 onwards).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Red Erik
Culture is useless... it is something the bourgeois and ruling class figures keep intact. Yes, the Soviet Union apeared dull to some people. They just didn't realise that is was the only just soceity. Culture... useless...
By Arbustro
Culture is useless... it is something the bourgeois and ruling class figures keep intact. Yes, the Soviet Union apeared dull to some people. They just didn't realise that is was the only just soceity. Culture... useless...

:eek:

Culture useless?? Culture is a major weapon to overthrow bourgeois rule! Imagine if people read Marxists books, or if they cared about politics! Culture promotion is essential in communism! In communism education is a priority culture and sports are promoted! How can you say culture is bad??

Of course if you’re talking about capitalist “culture” that’s different… reality shows, pop music, imperialist food… you can’t even call that culture. I call it anti-culture! It keeps away people from the real cultural achievements and that anti-culture and propaganda is the one used by the U$A...
By Sheep...
Culture in many cases has alienated fellow workers from each other.
But culture is what really makes us human and has been with us for ages and now its being homogenized thanks to globalization.
Cokes for everyone!

Imagine deleting the sub-clause from the first se[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Potemkin Carthage: They were rich barbarians,[…]

That's what bankruptcy is for. What happens now[…]

I don't think I did say his words were "push[…]