NATO policy in Croatia/Bosnia 1991-1995 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

'Cold war' communist versus capitalist ideological struggle (1946 - 1990) and everything else in the post World War II era (1946 onwards).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
After reading about the conflict in various places I've developed a peculiar interpretation of the NATO policy with regards to the events that happened in Croatia and Bosnia in 1991-1995, but I still have a bunch of questions that bother me.

Here's my interpretation of the events:
Nearing the end of the Cold War, the collapse of the Soviet bloc leads to a new division of spoils among the Western powers. The recently reunified Germany, feeling powerful and ambitions again, sees Belgrade-dominated Yugoslavia as a fundamentally anti-German construct and pushes for independence of German-friendly Croatia and Slovenia by means of diplomatic pressure, arms smuggling to separatist governments, etc. Despite the protests from Britain and France, Germany eventually succeeds at pushing through the recognition of Slovenia and Croatia as independent states, thus in effect helping to ignite the Third Balkan War.

After the relatively short wars in Slovenia and Croatia, the British and French rush to deploy their troops in the recently created Serb Krajina under a UN mandate, thus securing the Yugoslav gains there against a possible Croatian counter-attack. Immediately afterwards, by inertia the crisis spreads to Bosnia, and from the very beginning the United States takes a hard-line stance in support of the Bosnian government against the Serbs and Croats alike. Bosnia is not liked by anyone in Europe with exception of Albania and Turkey. It is also assisted by volunteers from Iran and Arab countries, as well Saudi Arabian financiers including Bin Laden and the like.

Britain and France, supported by Russia on the outside, impose the Serb-friendly embargo on the former Yugoslavia. They also resolutely resist the US pressures for a tougher line against Serbia, their media at the time seemingly trying to apologize for the Serbs and bash the Croats and Bosniaks. They also present a plan for the partition of Bosnia which gets rejected after the Bosnian leadership's consultation with the US representatives. Britain and France deploy their troops on the ground in Bosnia as peacekeepers, as well as give their approval to Operation Sky Monitor and later on (in 1993) Deny Flight, but the details of their conduct in both cases appear to be aimed at maximally obstructing any effective NATO participation and delaying any attempt to bring the conflict to a successful resolution, instead almost encouraging the Serbs to act more aggressively. Curiously enough, Germany and its allies (chiefly Austria and Hungary), while continuing to arm and support the Croats, also join the the British and French in resisting US pressures. When newly elected Clinton comes to Europe to propose his "lift and strike" strategy, he is rebuffed in ALL European capitals. Nonetheless he does his best to circumvent the embargo and supply the Bosniak forces, including by means of cooperating with Iran, of all countries.

In the meantime, most likely not without having consulted this strategy with their chief supporters on the outside, Milosevic and Tudman sign the non-aggression pact that calls for a division of Bosnia between the two sides, a pact that is essentially a Yugoslav version of the Hitler-Stalin pact, with Milosevic playing the role of Hitler and Tudman playing the role of Stalin, although much of their ideological rhetoric and geopolitical allegiance is switched around. From 1992 to 1994, the Serbs gradually increase their grip over Bosnia, expelling the Croat and Bosniak population from the areas they control, and becoming a more homogeneous and interconnected entity. In accordance, the Europeans gradually allow NATO to increase its presence as well.

The skirmishes between the UN and Serb troops in Bosnia also gradually escalate, with the UN troops acting annoying yet completely impotent towards the Serbs. The tide begins to turn comes shortly after the Bosnian Serb parliament rejects the British-sponsored Vance-Owen plan. The Contact Group and Yugoslavia then begin to publicly put pressure on the Serbs to accept the agreement, however for a while they continue acting impotent, giving the Serbs more time to achieve their objectives, particularly in East Bosnia, where a number of Bosniak enclaves are still holding out, yet at the same time provoking the Serbs to engage the UN forces in the process. Later in 1993 the British unveil yet another peace plan which promises to give the Serbs even more than what the previous plan had accounted for, but this time the Bosniaks reject it. In early 1994 Germany gives a green light to the Washington agreement, in effect a German-American alliance, after which the Croat forces begin to be trained and supported by the US as well as Germany. In May 1995 Chirac replaces Mitterrand in France and around this time France becomes the chief European supporter of bombing the unruly Bosnian Serbs. Yet Britain and Germany continue delaying resolution. In July 1995, Serbs eliminate Srebrenica, one of the last Bosniak enclaves in the area. The public outrage over the event finally pushes NATO to action. And curiously enough, Germany is the only one to express caution and declines to participate in the airstrikes. In early August, the Croats and Bosniaks begin a general offensive across the region with the NATO blessing and Yugoslav indifference, leading to a massive ethnic cleansing of the Serbs which the west prefers not to notice. Later in August, NATO begins Operation Deliberate Force - giving direct air support to Serb's enemies to force the Serbs into negotiations.

At Dayton the sides finally establish a compromise agreement, which gives the Serbs more than they would have received in the Vance-Owen plan (but slightly less than in the plan rejected by the Bosniaks), yet at the price of public humiliation, NATO bombing, and military occupation. It's difficult to tell who actually won in the conflict, it does appear that it was a compromise solution rather than a victory of Washington as the US foreign policy commentators like to present it. The events in Bosnia also led directly to the conflict in Kosovo, but that's a slightly different story.

So accurate or not, this is the impression I get from reading about the conflict. But there are some things there that I just don't understand.
1. Why did United States chose to strongly back the Muslims of Bosnia, of all ethnic groups - the one least liked in Europe, at the time when the Muslim-American relations were already getting sour.
2. Why did all of Europe oppose Bosnia's existence as a unitary state so strongly?
3. Is it the case that the British and French simply used the Serbs to carry out ethnic cleansing on their behalf and then bomb them shortly afterward to appear morally righteous and great? The kind of conduct that they pursued in Bosnia really suggests that this was their policy.
4. Why did Germany refuse to directly participate in the NATO bombing and even cautioned against it, even though it was seemingly in the interest of its own client state (Croatia) that this bombing took place?

Notice also that in the gradual transition of UNPROFOR to IFOR to SFOR and finally to EUFOR, the participants of the contingent changed so that nowadays the former backers of the Bosnian Serbs have practically no presence in Bosnia. The British, French, and Russians - all withdrew, the only ones who still seem to have a significant security investment in Bosnia are Germans and their allies, Turks, and some neutrals. Why is this? I wonder whether this means that they are not interested in Bosnian state security any more and they will once again willing to allow the security situation to deteriorate, or perhaps I'm thinking too sinister?
By Bosanac
pikachu wrote:In early August, the Croats and Bosniaks begin a general offensive across the region with the NATO blessing and Yugoslav indifference, leading to a massive ethnic cleansing of the Serbs which the west prefers not to notice.

Rubbish. Cast your eye over the massgraves in eastern Bosnia before making a ludicrous claim like that. There have been no Bosnian generals or politicians convicted by the ICTY of genocide and ethnic cleansing on a structured and mass scale... while on the other hand, there have been countless Serbs convincted of that same thing in their quest for the ethnically pure Greater Serbia.
By Independent_Srpska
Ah, i haven't noticed this topic before...however, I will post this short post just to have it on my radar - I will try to come back these days to get deeper into discussion...interesting post, pikachu...I will have many objections , naturally :D

Now, just few short comments ....

1. Why did United States chose to strongly back the Muslims of Bosnia, of all ethnic groups - the one least liked in Europe, at the time when the Muslim-American relations were already getting sour.

Exactly because of the relation with muslims in the Middle East, so they can say:"Look, we are not against the muslims" (Paddy Ashdown, the ex-viceroy of Bosnia and Hercegovina, publicly said something like that not long ago), the other reason, even more important - it was opportunity to strike Serbs, a traditional ally of Russia (very weak at that time) and to reduce zone of Russian influence by helping Croats and Muslims to cleanse and kill as many Serbs as possible....

2. Why did all of Europe oppose Bosnia's existence as a unitary state so strongly?

A part of the answer is in my signature....it was never an independent state - and these (today's) borders had been drawn by communists, without any consent...the most important reason - peoples trapped today in Bosnia and Hercegovina don't agree with its existence - it was imposed to us by NATO bombing, shelling and USA political pressure...

3. Is it the case that the British and French simply used the Serbs to carry out ethnic cleansing on their behalf and then bomb them shortly afterward to appear morally righteous and great? The kind of conduct that they pursued in Bosnia really suggests that this was their policy.

humm, interesting point...however, the facts say that Muslims and Croats started with ethnic cleansing and massacres - Serbs responded ....so, could it be that French/British pushed Croats and Muslims to provoke a civil a war?...

4. Why did Germany refuse to directly participate in the NATO bombing and even cautioned against it, even though it was seemingly in the interest of its own client state (Croatia) that this bombing took place?

Their constitution in 1995 strictly forbade actions of German army outside of Germany...though, I think they were included in bombing - I think they had a type of aircraft that almost killed me - i still have, somewhere, a peace of that german bomb that hit my post...

I think German parliament changed that article in the consitution in order to participate in air attacks on Serbia in 1999...

Notice also that in the gradual transition of UNPROFOR to IFOR to SFOR and finally to EUFOR, the participants of the contingent changed so that nowadays the former backers of the Bosnian Serbs have practically no presence in Bosnia. The British, French, and Russians - all withdrew, the only ones who still seem to have a significant security investment in Bosnia are Germans and their allies, Turks, and some neutrals. Why is this? I wonder whether this means that they are not interested in Bosnian state security any more and they will once again willing to allow the security situation to deteriorate, or perhaps I'm thinking too sinister?

Hm, this is interesting...you might be right, i really haven't seen any Brits or French lately, though they might be in other parts of the territory (ok Russians and Americans withdrew from obvious reasons it's a kind of EU FORce under NATO command, though :D) ...but, dont' consider Brits and French as backers of Serbs - they didn't prove themselves at all in that directions, on the contrary...
By killim
Their constitution in 1995 strictly forbade actions of German army outside of Germany...though, I think they were included in bombing - I think they had a type of aircraft that almost killed me - i still have, somewhere, a peace of that german bomb that hit my post...

I think German parliament changed that article in the consitution in order to participate in air attacks on Serbia in 1999...

Ehm no. Our constitution can't be changed. An expatriate use of the German military is only allowed under UN mandate. They opposed in 1995 simply due to historical pacifistic reasons like in the second gulf war in 1991. Germany wasn't involved in the bombing, but Germany was (and usually is) the main staging point for US operations and the ammunition used was mainly from German NATO depots, therefore the bomb was very likely delivered by the USAF.
By Independent_Srpska
ehm...it is interesting that you can't change your constitution...is that for real?

However, I think I remember the discussion in Bundestag about German involvement in bombing Serbia, when they found some stupid reason to justify German involvement in killing civilians across Serbia..and that moment I learned why Germany "did not" participate in bombing Republika Srpska in 1995 (though, as I said , I have serious doubts about that, not only because of german language on the bomb (and ONLY GERMAN), but because of the type of the aircraft used for initial bombing ...after that - 24 hours later) fascists from the USA (from the ships) hit my post with 2 tomahawks...pretty accurate I must admit)....

Further, bombing of Serbian civilians in Serbia WAS NOT allowed under UN mandate, and yet Germany was included if I remember well....

This is from wikipedia...

NATO's bombing campaign lasted from March 22 to June 11, 1999, involving up to 1,000 aircraft operating mainly from bases in Italy and aircraft carriers stationed in the Adriatic. Tomahawk cruise missiles were also extensively used, fired from aircraft, ships and submarines. All of the NATO members were involved to some degree—even Greece, despite its public opposition to the war. Over the ten weeks of the conflict, NATO aircraft flew over 38,000 combat missions. For the German Air Force (Luftwaffe) it was the first time it had participated in a conflict since World War II.
By Smilin' Dave
not only because of german language on the bomb (and ONLY GERMAN)

You don't think it could be because
a) Someone bought German munitions or
b) Ready stocks for bombing were running so low that other nations might have used German munitions.

Further, bombing of Serbian civilians in Serbia WAS NOT allowed under UN mandate, and yet Germany was included if I remember well....

Could to clarify for me: You said your particular German bomb fell on 'your post':
i still have, somewhere, a peace of that german bomb that hit my post...

Is that a military post by any chance?

however, the facts say that Muslims and Croats started with ethnic cleansing and massacres - Serbs responded

Really? What Bosnian action preceeded the Foca massacres?
By killim
ehm...it is interesting that you can't change your constitution...is that for real?

The constitution can be changed with a 2/3 majority to adapt it to new developements but it can't be changed in the overall statement and the core articles you are referring to can't be changed at all. The constitutional court would simply scrap the attempts and depending on the attempt the whole organization connected to it.

However, I think I remember the discussion in Bundestag about German involvement in bombing Serbia, when they found some stupid reason to justify German involvement in killing civilians across Serbia..and that moment I learned why Germany "did not" participate in bombing Republika Srpska in 1995 (though, as I said , I have serious doubts about that, not only because of german language on the bomb (and ONLY GERMAN), but because of the type of the aircraft used for initial bombing ...after that - 24 hours later) fascists from the USA (from the ships) hit my post with 2 tomahawks...pretty accurate I must admit)....

Afaik the German Luftwaffe engamgent in the Operation Deliberate Force was conducted by RECCE Tornados from the Immelmann squadron (AG 51) and the ECR Tornados from the JaboG 32. The combat missions were only SEAD missions, because besides the USAF the Luftwaffe were the only ones able to conduct them properly. This operation had an UN mandate called "UNPROFOR" iirc. The German ground personal at Piacenca serviced other NATO units too, hence it is very likely that you were not attacked by a German pilot if you weren't a designated SEAD target. In turn if you were a SEAD target and the later Tomahawk attack suggests that this could be very likely the case, then it was someone from JaboG 32 for sure.

Combined for Operation Deliberate Force, IFOR, SFOR and Operation Allied Force they flow 2559 ECR and 4715 RECCE missions.

I am not aware of collateral damage inflicted by the ECR missions, but that would be an interesting case for the German media even today if you can prove it with facts. Simply look at the Kunduz incident.

b) Ready stocks for bombing were running so low that other nations might have used German munitions.

If he was no designated SEAD the possibility is high that the plane was either from Piacenca or relied to NATO ammuntion from German depots, which would have been RAF or USAF.
By Varilion
In Piacenza is deployed the 50° air-squad of Italian air force, with ECR-Tornados.
They have been used to bomb Bosnia in 1994 together with brithis and american units.

They may have used german bombs...i don't know exactly who are the suppliers.
By Independent_Srpska

Instructions: Read the continuation of the sentence you partially quoted...

Could to clarify for me: You said your particular German bomb fell on 'your post':

Instructions: The bombardment of Serbia was in 1999 (Kosmet war), the bombardment of Republika Srpska was in 1995 (the civil war in Bosnia and Hercegovina) - different place, different time....

Is that a military post by any chance?

Nope, I was selling hot-dogs during the war :lol: ...however, what would you (or Germans) say if I bomb a military post in Germany?

Really? What Bosnian action preceeded the Foca massacres?

1. (March 01, 1992) - The attack on Serb wedding procession - perpetrator publicly (in TV interview) considered himself as a Muslim "Gavrilo Princip", meaning that he was very proud to be the one who initiated conflict in Bosnia and Hercegovina...
2. (March 03, 1992) - The attack and occupation of municipality Brod by official Croatian army and local paramilitary units of Muslims under control of Muslim leaders from Muslim part of Sarajevo (so called Green Berets, an armed wing of the biggest Muslim political party - SDA)
3. (as of March 03, 1992.) Formation of the first concentration camps in municipality of Brod for Serbs - documented by International Red Cross (the first captured man in ex-Bosnia and Hercegovina was a Serb - that saved his life in March 92)...even the concentration camp for women who served for mass rapings by Muslim-Croat forces
4. (March 25, 1992) Massacre of Serb family Martic in Brod (3 person dead...mother, father, son...mother was a Muslim married to a Serb...)
5. (March 26, 1992) Massacre of Serb families Zecevic, Milosevic in Sijekovac (near Brod) - 9 massacred Serbs (the youngest 17 y/o, the oldest 72 y/o..one of them mentally challenged - "real treat for Muslim-Croat forces")
6. The first religious destroyed - Serbian orthodox church in Sijekovac
7. (April 03, 1992) The massacre of 66 Serbs in southwest of the B&H (Municipality Kupres) by official forces of Croatia with a little help of some Muslims)...

So, what dates you were referring to regarding Foca massacres? :?:
By Independent_Srpska
The constitution can be changed with a 2/3 majority to adapt it to new developements but it can't be changed in the overall statement and the core articles you are referring to can't be changed at all. The constitutional court would simply scrap the attempts and depending on the attempt the whole organization connected to it.

Then, Houston we have a problem explaining how German Luftwaffe participated in attacks on Serbia in 1999...(let me repeat - the NATO attack on Serbia WAS NOT approved by the UN SC)

Afaik the German Luftwaffe engamgent in the Operation Deliberate Force was conducted by RECCE Tornados from the Immelmann squadron (AG 51) and the ECR Tornados from the JaboG 32. The combat missions were only SEAD missions, because besides the USAF the Luftwaffe were the only ones able to conduct them properly. This operation had an UN mandate called "UNPROFOR" iirc. The German ground personal at Piacenca serviced other NATO units too, hence it is very likely that you were not attacked by a German pilot if you weren't a designated SEAD target. In turn if you were a SEAD target and the later Tomahawk attack suggests that this could be very likely the case, then it was someone from JaboG 32 for sure.

Combined for Operation Deliberate Force, IFOR, SFOR and Operation Allied Force they flow 2559 ECR and 4715 RECCE missions.

Well, yep...I was the SEAD target , naturally....and yes, the attack on Republika Srpska Serbs was under the UN mandate (assholes I must add :p...if I remember well, only our Chinese brothers in the UN SC were against those obvious crimes against the Serbs.. ) ..exactly, I was referring to the type of the aircraft used in the action...and it had a mark of Tornado....so, what is left to be revealed is: what the German constitution was saying about that action having in mind it was 1995....because, as I told you, I remember the discussion in Bundestag prior the attack on Serbia in 1999, and it came out that German forces, by any chance, couldn't be "found in actions" out of Germany.......

I am not aware of collateral damage inflicted by the ECR missions, but that would be an interesting case for the German media even today if you can prove it with facts. Simply look at the Kunduz incident.

Hm, the "collateral damage" is a very nasty word for dead people...and innocent civilians who got killed by inhuman bombing deserve some respect, at least now, when they are dead...Have you noticed that the only "culture" in human history which doesn't respect dead people is a "NATO culture"? Would you say for killed Americans in 9/11 they were collateral damage of Al-Qaida actions? ...

However, it would take some investigation in order to be found out where were the actions of the Luftwaffe over Serbia (if any combat action was executed at all)....but, I'm pretty sure I remember German forces were included (as this article from wikipedia testifies -though, it is only wikipedia...) and I remember the reactions in Serbian media at that time saying something like:"Germans again...."....
By killim
Instructions: Read the continuation of the sentence you partially quoted...

It is NATO ammunition. It is standardized, even if there is unreadable German on it a AGM-88-HARM and a Paveway III is the same and is handled in the same way by the ground personell which was from different nationality too. I think the B61 in Büchel, which can be put under a Tornado too, has at best English on it, despite the fact that it would be used by the Luftwaffe etc.

During the Operation Deliberating Force they emptied the local storages and the NATO depots in Germany as the logistical hub for the operation supplied the ordnance. Therefore a German writing on the bomb doesn't say something about the nationality of the pilot. Again, if it was a SEAD target then the likelyhood for a German pilot is high, otherwise it is very very slim if not impossible.
By Smilin' Dave
however, what would you (or Germans) say if I bomb a military post in Germany?

:roll: Members of my family did bomb/shell Germany (where another part of the future family was living as it happens), which presumably included military posts. Since there was a genocide going on at the time, and Germany was guilty of a war of aggression against its neighbours, I'm fine with it. Since Serbia and its proxy was committing ethnic cleansing/genocide, and had a record to invading its neighbours (Slovenia ring any bells?), I don't have any immediate issue with bombing Serbs during these conflicts. About the only mitigating factor seems to be the fact that everyone was dirty in the Yugoslav wars. I don't see however that this can be used as an excuse by any single party.

1. (March 01, 1992) - The attack on Serb wedding procession - perpetrator publicly (in TV interview) considered himself as a Muslim "Gavrilo Princip", meaning that he was very proud to be the one who initiated conflict in Bosnia and Hercegovina...
2. (March 03, 1992) - The attack and occupation of municipality Brod by official Croatian army and local paramilitary units of Muslims under control of Muslim leaders from Muslim part of Sarajevo (so called Green Berets, an armed wing of the biggest Muslim political party - SDA)
3. (as of March 03, 1992.) Formation of the first concentration camps in municipality of Brod for Serbs - documented by International Red Cross (the first captured man in ex-Bosnia and Hercegovina was a Serb - that saved his life in March 92)...even the concentration camp for women who served for mass rapings by Muslim-Croat forces
4. (March 25, 1992) Massacre of Serb family Martic in Brod (3 person dead...mother, father, son...mother was a Muslim married to a Serb...)
5. (March 26, 1992) Massacre of Serb families Zecevic, Milosevic in Sijekovac (near Brod) - 9 massacred Serbs (the youngest 17 y/o, the oldest 72 y/o..one of them mentally challenged - "real treat for Muslim-Croat forces")
6. The first religious destroyed - Serbian orthodox church in Sijekovac
7. (April 03, 1992) The massacre of 66 Serbs in southwest of the B&H (Municipality Kupres) by official forces of Croatia with a little help of some Muslims)...

Interesting. Do you have a reference/s for these?

So, what dates you were referring to regarding Foca massacres?

As I read it the Foca massaces kicked off from April 7th 1992, but did represent a continued process.
By Zionist Nationalist
NATO should have helped Serbia instead of Albania now they gave the Muslims a good location from where they can continune to invade europe. In 50 more years somone will be very sorry about this when Muslims will take over Europe by immigration.
By killim
Well, if that isn't a perfect excuse for genozide and ethnic cleansing, is it?
Might i spin it any further for you and transfer it to other religious groups like jews?
Last edited by killim on 19 Mar 2010 11:18, edited 1 time in total.
By Zionist Nationalist
Sorry but in any case I cant support the muslims, I see Islam as a very dangerous enemy that need to be dealt with in any way.
By Smilin' Dave
NATO should have helped Serbia instead of Albania now they gave the Muslims a good location from where they can continune to invade europe. In 50 more years somone will be very sorry about this when Muslims will take over Europe by immigration.

Aside from your detestable support for a government that used ethnic cleansing (which is putting in mildly) as a tool against its opponents, your stated reason is idiotic.

Muslim/Albanian refugees were a bigger problem as a result of Serb actions in former Yugoslavia, so support will only make this worse. Further legal and illegal immigration was a problem in Europe before the Yugoslav wars, who lives or loses won't actually have that great an impact. I might be wrong but I think you'll also find the majority of Muslim immigrants to Europe don't come from Eastern Europe, but North Africa.

So to put it simply: your stated desire probably has no impact on the 'problem', or makes it worse. That a Jew would support the same sorts of tactics against Muslims as were used against Jews by Nazis in Russia circa 1941 is frankly disgusting. Dare I suggest 'never forget' isn't supposed to be entirely Jewish-centric?
By Independent_Srpska
:roll: Members of my family did bomb/shell Germany (where another part of the future family was living as it happens), which presumably included military posts. Since there was a genocide going on at the time, and Germany was guilty of a war of aggression against its neighbours, I'm fine with it.Since Serbia and its proxy was committing ethnic cleansing/genocide, and had a record to invading its neighbours (Slovenia ring any bells?), I don't have any immediate issue with bombing Serbs during these conflicts. About the only mitigating factor seems to be the fact that everyone was dirty in the Yugoslav wars. I don't see however that this can be used as an excuse by any single party.

Serbia was committing ethnic cleansing??? Something is wrong with you, right? Genocide?? Definitely, you are not quite all right....please, be accurate - how/where Serbia has committed genocide/cleansing...

What rings about Slovenia??? Please do tell me....what do you know about Slovenia and what happened in SLovenia? But, just cut the cnn crap - be as factual as possible, just like in "the case" of your previous matrix issue about the Foca "massacres"....
BTW, Slovenia and Serbia ARE NOT neighbours....definitely you are in the matrix, mate....complete nonsenses....

So, everybody was dirty, but let's bomb the Serbs? Right? Even though, you see that in the case of Bosnia and Hercegovina is obvious that Muslims and Croats initiated the civil war and started with ethnic cleansing of Serbs - let's bomb the Serbs...what to say - i already concluded, you are not quite all right...
When you detach yourself off the matrix you will see what happened in Slovenia, and in Croatia, but still your brainwashed brain will still force you not to use common sense...well, that's the matrix, buddy....

Interesting. Do you have a reference/s for these?

:lol: no, I invented that....my man...switch of the matrix....you might see the references yourself 8) ...just start using the brain....or google...

As I read it the Foca massaces kicked off from April 7th 1992, but did represent a continued process.

Well, what you read is one thing, what's the true is completely other thing....but, I hope you realize that March 1992 was before April 1992, even though the Matrix says opposite, believe me - March 92 came earlier than April 92.... 8)
By Independent_Srpska

To be honest, NATO should have stayed neutral, or at least on the position to protect international law...this way, the NATO was directly helping illegal and violent secession of Yugoslavia and Serbia....but, you are right - they will be sorry...though, they are already....9/11, London, Madrid attacks have links with the Muslim part of B&H...

Well, if that isn't a perfect excuse for genozide and ethnic cleansing, is it?

Nope, it was a perfect excuse to push the non-NATO sphere of influence further away to the east...

Might i spin it any further for you and transfer it to other religious groups like jews?

Well, Germans would know the best....

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]

Look at this shit. This is inexcusable! >: htt[…]