Question on Iraq War - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

'Cold war' communist versus capitalist ideological struggle (1946 - 1990) and everything else in the post World War II era (1946 onwards).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Wolfman
The origin behind this question is a somewhat long story. I'd post this question on Pofo, but I'm sure the ensuing shit-fest would get all involved warned at the very least. So, if there are any experts on the Iraq War, I'd appreciate it if you would PM me so I can pick your brain.
By Wolfman
Good Point. This is in reference to the Second Gulf War. More specifically, it's about a part of battle that supposedly occurred.
By Bosnjak
My Opinion is Saddam was a stupid CIA Puppet Dictator. Him was helped to become the Leader of Iraq in exchange he would fight the Iraninan Fundamentalists. After this war he occupied Kuwait, which he had debts because the Iran -War, and so he wanted to get more Oil and delete his debts. The US at first allowed him the occupation of Kuwait. But the USA traited him and built a Coalition to defeat him. The most Iraqi Loses happened after the peace agreement. The americans attacked his troops as they pulled back, Saddam put the oilfields in fire to protect his troops.
The Americans called the Shias and Kurds to insurgency but soon after the destruction of his army they allowed him to defeat the Rebels, who were Pro Iranian.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is boring to have this discussion be about how […]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]