Fidel Castro Hired Nazi SS to Train Military - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

'Cold war' communist versus capitalist ideological struggle (1946 - 1990) and everything else in the post World War II era (1946 onwards).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hell I wouldn't believe him. But it makes sense. And that was a long time ago. I remember when in the 1960's Castro's secret police was trying to modify Stasi and KGB torture methods to be applied in Cuba on cuban prisoners. For example the KGB and the Stasi had been torturing prisoners in coolers, but what's very cold for an East German nearly froze a Cuban solid - the Cubans came out of the cooler in such bad shape they couldn't be tortured properly anymore, so this meant they had to change the torture protocols.

So, maybe the Stasi gave them a couple of ex Gestapo cuties to help out. I saw those guys work in tandem in Africa and they had a clear pecking order: KGB did the high end work, the Stasi did the bugging and consulted in torture techniques, the Cubans did the dirty work, tortured and fought openly in places like Angola. The Cubans also sneaked in as advisors to the MPLA political types and even tried to boss ministry types and so on. They stuck out less than their Soviet masters. What the ruskies didn't know was that the Cubans had their own long term agenda. Castro hated the Russians but was too dependent on them to show much independent thought.
OHHHHMMMYYYYYGGGGGOOOOODDDDDD! This isn't news, every country either abducted or hired ex nazi's to teach them everything from how to build a missile to how to run a gulag. Not only that, germans were all over Latin America in this time period, just look at Argentina and Brazil.

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

There are conditions that must be met for Ukraine[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]