LIFE: WHAT HAPPENED IN 1969 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

'Cold war' communist versus capitalist ideological struggle (1946 - 1990) and everything else in the post World War II era (1946 onwards).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By DTguitarist99
I don't think many people will appreciate racist links on this forum. Heres a quote from the article you linked to:

For those who are observant, this question speaks volumes as to why our schools were the best in the world before the Leftist destroyed them: they were all White!

If that isn't racist, I don't know what is. A lot of white organizations (eg NAAWP) justify their existence by saying that equivalent organizations for minorities exist. Thats true, but it can't make up for the fact that such organizations are often racist, including the ones for minorities.

Our schools aren't so bad. Students still have the opportunity to do well if they are motivated. Its not anyone's fault that so many students are unmotivated, that is their own decision.
By Boondock Saint
What crap that article is ...

Everything from their analysis of the picture to the concept that adding blacks to white schools would cause the fall of US education.

For one thing I disagree with their analysis of the pics ... they parent doesnt look unsure, the black man doesnt have to be a principal and the kid looks confident, ok ... that one I will give you, but since when is confidence a bad thing?

Eh ... well, I don't see reason to go further into it ... the article isnt even that interesting ... its all just poo.

And there is clear and objective differences bet[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Increasingly, they're admitting defeat. https://tw[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipment[…]