"white guilt" is an idiotic concept - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

'Cold war' communist versus capitalist ideological struggle (1946 - 1990) and everything else in the post World War II era (1946 onwards).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
repeating false information doesn't make it right.

China is a group of nations, thats why it took someone to unite them. Duh.
Saying that a dynasty from one of them took over the thrown then followed by anther dynasty from anther group taking the thrown doesn't mean it was conquered.
Its how empires all over the world works. Dynasties have rivalry for rule of the empire.

Here you go, have read.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_China
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasties ... se_history

EDIT:
Dude, respond in one post. Use edit function. And don't keep copy pasting the exact same post over and over again.
Zagadka wrote:So by Kateman logic, Babylon is the best civilization ever and everyone should follow them.

"White guilt" is indeed an idiotic concept, as are most racial distinctions. I'm not even going to bother comparing the advances of China with the west or middle east or whatever. Pointless to even talk about it.

You cant think, by Kateman logic, Babylon WAS one of the best civilizations.
But China was never an advanced country.

All Chinese inventions are jokes.

Italy invented the compass.
The pointer of the ancient Chinese compass was as big as a spoon.
The spoon was put on a board, with nothing else.

Compass, Wikipedia
History of the compass, Wikipedia, (Chinese Compass "Si Nan", photo)

Till today, all Chinese inventions are jokes.
Chinese microchip
The chip was later revealed to be a duplicate of a chip developed in the West, with the original identifications sanded away.

Hanxin - Wikipedia
Results tells much different story.
You probably should do some research about the current competance, production and manufactoring of both countries.
Also. China overpassed you in matter of economy size and strength.
IF they're a joke, then what are you ??

'm sure you're a Trump supporter. Yup, its obvious.
anasawad wrote:repeating false information doesn't make it right.

China is a group of nations, thats why it took someone to unite them. Duh.
Saying that a dynasty from one of them took over the thrown then followed by anther dynasty from anther group taking the thrown doesn't mean it was conquered.
Its how empires all over the world works. Dynasties have rivalry for rule of the empire.

Here you go, have read.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_China

EDIT:
Dude, respond in one post. Use edit function. And don't keep copy pasting the exact same post over and over again.

As I said you only can fool fools. You try to say the following facts are NOT real,

1) China was enslaved by Mongol, Manchu, Xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen Empires for over 1000 years.
Genghis Khan's law, Killing a Chinese = killing a donkey.
Mongols killed 50% of Chinese.

3) Before Mongols, China was enslaved by Jurchen for about 100 years.
Men of Chinese royal family were sold into slavery in exchange for horses with a ratio of ten men for one horse.
Chinese Queen was forced to work in whore house.

Jingkang Incident - Wikipedia

3)China was ruled by Manchus for 300 years till 1911.
The population rate was 1 million Manchus VS 100 million Chinese.
Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia

Manchus had the right of the first night in China.

Queue Order
When the Manchus defeated China, Chinese men were forced to wear a queue or they would be killed.

4) In WWII, Japan invaded China, Japan took the Chinese capital and lost only 2000 soldiers.
Battle of Nanking, Wikipedia
Nanking Massacre , Wikipedia
The Rape of Nanking (book) - Wikipedia

USA saved China in WWII.
USA killed 1 million Japanese soldiers and lost 100,000.

[Zag Edit: Rule 5 - Please avoid composing large segments of text in bold]
kateman wrote:You cant think, by Kateman logic, Babylon WAS one of the best civilizations.

Well, you're holding every other civilization by their status far in the past, so I'd assume that you would apply the same filter to all civilizations.
So the argument is basically you telling me that 'm wrong, present no argument at all, then say sources are wrong without arguing why they're wrong. and ignoring How empires all around the world all across history worked becuase it doesn't fit your narrative.
And then copy pasting your former post.
Yup, diffidently a Trump supporter.

Here's a little question, according to your own definition. Who exactly are the Chinese people ?
Which groups in China are "Chinese" and which are not ?

Oh and BTW, you should present sources so we don't call bullshit on your posts.
Zagadka wrote:Well, you're holding every other civilization by their status far in the past, so I'd assume that you would apply the same filter to all civilizations.

They are doing the something till Now.

Till today, all Chinese inventions are jokes.
Chinese microchip
The chip was later revealed to be a duplicate of a chip developed in the West, with the original identifications sanded away.

Hanxin - Wikipedia
anasawad wrote:So the argument is basically you telling me that 'm wrong, present no argument at all, then say sources are wrong without arguing why they're wrong. and ignoring How empires all around the world all across history worked becuase it doesn't fit your narrative.
And then copy pasting your former post.
Yup, diffidently a Trump supporter.

Here's a little question, according to your own definition. Who exactly are the Chinese people ?
Which groups in China are "Chinese" and which are not ?

Oh and BTW, you should present sources so we don't call bullshit on your posts.

You are a joke here, You try to fool others that the history facts I listed are NOT real.
But you only can fool fools, Since so many people know those facts.
And there are tons of trusted history books also list those facts.

1) China was enslaved by Mongol, Manchu, Xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen Empires for over 1000 years.

2) China was ruled by Manchus for 300 years till 1911.
Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia

Manchus had the right of the first night in China.

Queue Order

When the Manchus defeated China, Chinese men were forced to wear a queue or they would be killed.
kateman,
Please review the forum rules ( rules ) and the Newbie Guide ( viewtopic.php?t=357 );

I draw your attention to:

Do not post the same thing repeatedly (Spamming).

You have, for instance, posted both
"Genghis Khan's law, Killing a Chinese = killing a donkey.
Mongols killed 50% of Chinese."
and
"Before Mongols, China was enslaved by Jurchen for about 100 years.
Men of Chinese royal family were sold into slavery in exchange for horses with a ratio of ten men for one horse.
Chinese Queen was forced to work in whore house."
3 times in this thread already. You have posted "Manchus had the right of the first night in China" 8 times.
Double Posts

A standard practice on some messageboards is to respond to individual people in a thread by placing those responses into individual, successive posts; in other words, to create a new post for each reply to each person who has said something to you up to this point. In effect: to make two, three, four or even an excess of five posts in a row to a single thread at once.

Please don't do that.

PoFo is designed to read more like a magazine, which calls for a somewhat fluid reply protocol. If you want to respond to more than one person at once, the best way to do this is to just put the name of the person to whom you are replying into the quote tags.

You have already double-posted twice, and triple-posted once.

If you continue to do this, it will look like spam. As moderator, I may decide to delete posts that appear to be basically repeats of what you've said already, and if there's some original nugget in there, it may just get lost along with the spam.
Provide a source.
Since i already did provide source that pretty much denies all these points. (and didn't have to put much search on it too, just open wikipedia)
And i couldn't find anything about the right of the first night in China.
In fact, as i stated, it only existed in Europe, and not even all of it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur

And so far, you didn't answer the question.
Who are the Chinese people according to you ?
anasawad wrote:Provide a source.
Since i already did provide source that pretty much denies all these points. (and didn't have to put much search on it too, just open wikipedia)
And i couldn't find anything about the right of the first night in China.
In fact, as i stated, it only existed in Europe, and not even all of it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur

And so far, you didn't answer the question.
Who are the Chinese people according to you ?

Sir, it was far worse in China. Since China lost almost all wars.
If you want to say the following fact is NOT real.
You only can fool fools.

Jingkang Incident - Wikipedia
Zagadka wrote:[Zag Edit: Rule 5, last warning to avoid posting large segments in bold]

The facts, All Chinese invented are jokes.

1) Italy invented the compass.

Compass, Wikipedia

2) Till today, all Chinese inventions are jokes.
Chinese microchip

Hanxin - Wikipedia

3) Chinese declare that the Chinese treasure ship was the most advanced ship hundreds years ago.
It was a punt ship. It was not advanced.
Chinese treasure ship - Wikipedia

4) Chinese declare that China invented the world’s first earthquake detector.
"It was a bronze vessel. Eight dragons snaked face-down along the outside of the barrel, marking the primary compass directions. In each dragon's mouth was a small bronze ball. Beneath the dragons sat eight bronze toads, with their broad mouths gaping to receive the balls..."

-- BS.

5) Chinese Lunar Calendar
Chinese Lunar Calendar was made by an European, Johann Adam Schall von Bell.
Johann Adam Schall von Bell , Wikipedia,

6)Chinese world map
The first chinese world map was made by an European. Matteo Ricci,
Kunyu Wanguo Quantu - Wikipedia
Matteo Ricci - Wikipedia

11) Chinese calendar (Huihui Lifa)
It was made by a Muslim who worked for the Mongol Empire.
Huihui Lifa, Wikipedia,
China lost some wars, but nevertheless it is one of the oldest nations to still standing today.

For this point:

Answer the simple question, who exactly do you define as Chinese ?

All while being in accordance with this

All of those are Chinese. Chinese doesn't describe one nation but a group of nations whom are in the region, i.e China.
Saying a dynasty killed off the ruling family of a former dynasty and took rule describes most transitions between dynasties in all empires across the world history.

1) Italy invented the compass.
Compass, Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compass#History
The first compasses in ancient Han dynasty China were made of lodestone, a naturally magnetized ore of iron.[2] The compass was later used for navigation during the Song Dynasty of the 11th century.[9] Later compasses were made of iron needles, magnetized by striking them with a lodestone. Dry compasses began to appear around 1300 in Medieval Europe.[10] This was supplanted in the early 20th century by the liquid-filled magnetic compass.[11]

3) Chinese declare that the Chinese treasure ship was the most advanced ship hundreds years ago.

China had the largest naval fleets and ships at the time of the ming dynasty that no other nation in that time matched.
They controlled a trading network all across the indian ocean and south china sea.
First to ever accomplish that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_c ... _calendars
Older than organized nations in Europe.
anasawad wrote:China lost some wars, but nevertheless it is one of the oldest nations to still standing today.

For this point:

Answer the simple question, who exactly do you define as Chinese ?

All while being in accordance with this

All of those are Chinese. Chinese doesn't describe one nation but a group of nations whom are in the region, i.e China.
Saying a dynasty killed off the ruling family of a former dynasty and took rule describes most transitions between dynasties in all empires across the world history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compass#History

China had the largest naval fleets and ships at the time of the ming dynasty that no other nation in that time matched.
They controlled a trading network all across the indian ocean and south china sea.
First to ever accomplish that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_c ... _calendars
Older than organized nations in Europe.

You should stop to fool your self.
1) You ask me who are Chinese?
I guess you are Chinese, otherwise why do you care.

2)You said that "China had the largest naval fleets and ships at the time of the ming dynasty that no other nation in that time matched. ".

Again, you stop stop to yourself to save your face.

Chinese declare that the Chinese treasure ship was the most advanced ship hundreds years ago.

You great (Chinese) ming dynasty was defeated by Manchus.

Photo: The Manchurian army which conquered China, and ruled China for 300 years till 1911. IMAO.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... d_City.jpg
1) You ask me who are Chinese?
I guess you are Chinese, otherwise why do you care.

'm not Chinese.
Yes i do ask you who do you define as Chinese ?
Because, China is a nation with many groups in it including the ones who lived in the north east provinces.
So, that pretty much cancels your argument of "Chinese being enslaved by Manchu" .
Since Manchu is a modern name made by the Japanese to call people who lived in north east of China.

Manchu= People of Manchuira. i.e Chinese people living in north eastern provinces of China.
Ming isn't a nation, its a dynasty. Ming Dynasty was replaced by the Qing dynasty.

The Chinese treassure ship is part of the ships in these voyages
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treasure_voyages
Being the first ships in history to make such trips in lengths and distance.
It was superior to its time.

If you're meassuring advanced as in compared to modern ships, then thats just stupidity.

Edit @anasawad, You should stop to fool yourself.
The "great" (Chinese) ming dynasty was defeated by Manchus.

You're the only one who is fooling and embarissing hemself here.
anasawa said: China had the largest naval fleets and ships at the time of the ming dynasty that no other nation in that time matched.

------------------------------------------------------------------

You should stop to fool yourself.

1) Chinese declare that the Chinese treasure ship was the most advanced ship hundreds years ago.

2)The great (Chinese) ming dynasty was defeated by Manchus.

1 million Manchus VS 100 million Chinese.

Photo: The Manchurian army which conquered China, and ruled China for 300 years till 1911. IMAO.

3) Hundreds years ago, European fleets went to china, and took the Chinese city Macau as their base.

Hundreds years ago, European fleets went to Asia, and ruled Philippines.

European found out that China was backward and weak at that time.

4)In 1900, a small foreign army invaded China, it took Beijing and lost only 60 soldiers.
Battle of Peking (1900) - Wikipedia

- “The Spanish Plan to Conquer China”.
anasawad wrote:'m not Chinese.
Yes i do ask you who do you define as Chinese ?
Because, China is a nation with many groups in it including the ones who lived in the north east provinces.
So, that pretty much cancels your argument of "Chinese being enslaved by Manchu" .
Since Manchu is a modern name made by the Japanese to call people who lived in north east of China.

Manchu= People of Manchuira. i.e Chinese people living in north eastern provinces of China.
Ming isn't a nation, its a dynasty. Ming Dynasty was replaced by the Qing dynasty.

The Chinese treassure ship is part of the ships in these voyages
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treasure_voyages
Being the first ships in history to make such trips in lengths and distance.
It was superior to its time.

If you're meassuring advanced as in compared to modern ships, then thats just stupidity.

You're the only one who is fooling and embarissing hemself here.

Whatever you said, only fools believe.
So you should know you are a joke here.

First two sentences: "The ICJ didn't say tha[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all of[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab […]

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]