Bush and Cheney - worst ever! - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

'Cold war' communist versus capitalist ideological struggle (1946 - 1990) and everything else in the post World War II era (1946 onwards).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By redcarpet
Reagan, JFK, LBJ, Nixon and Bush 2. War criminals abroad and domestic trashers.
By redcarpet
Both of these men are the epitome of everything I fundamentally hate. I can hardly think of 1 single policy I agreed with or was competently implemented.
By Texpat
You're a typical hater.

You cannot, for the life of you articulate why...

Yet you're convinced of your hatred.

Resolved: you're a shallow, uneducated fool.

Address that first, before I waste my time with you.
By redcarpet
You cannot, for the life of you articulate why

I have per policy issue in other threads.
By pugsville
Bush and Cheney very hard to top.

1. Lead the US to war on false prentices (WMD) they either lied or were incompetant. Going to war is pretty importnt judgement call. They imphantically said Iraq was clear present WMD threat.

2. Massive corruption, the money spent in the "re-construction" of Iraq were Bush supporters were just handed vast amounts of money with almost accountability and even were outright fraud and theft was pretty much proven swept it all under the carpet.

3. Failed to run the Iraq/Afghan wars properly. Just massively overlooked the problems of followup after toppling regeimes. The planning was just pitiful.

4. Responsible for the blantant use of torture.

5. Failed to regulate the excesses of wall st leading to a vast world wide economic crisis that we look to paying for, for a long long time.

aside from the vast amount of absurdity for satrictists hard to found much in the way of pluses.

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]

Look at this shit. This is inexcusable! >: htt[…]